• No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

FuturusX

Oct 28, 2017
Lukaku missed that chance because he didn't believe that ball was going to get to him. As a striker you have to believe that the ball is coming to you. If he does that he's ready for the finish.

Feel bad for him.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017

Raijinto

self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Congrats France you deserved this WC win. 20 years well worth the wait? Just the formality on Sunday left I guess.

His Majesty

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
Belgium underacheived. This was their WC to win. Their golden generation will never be as good as they are now, especially by 2022. Their last chance is next Euro.
What? No, lmao. Everyone would have been ecstatic to reach the semi finals and to beat one of the favourites to win the tournament by playing exciting, attacking football.

I've been very harsh on Martinez but he's done a terrific job. Too bad our dream has ended in the same way as during 2014: losing 1-0 in an extremely boring game.

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This thread
images

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Im glad Belgium is gone. they were not playing football today, they were more interested in making France's players angry. Even that foul with 3 minutes to go was unnecessary, got a yellow card and lost another minute.

KDB is classy, Hazard is a beast and Lukaku underdelivered in the knockout stage.

Tomorrow I am supporting England against the nazi supporters.

Oct 27, 2017
Imo Croatia will give it all vs a complacent England and will edge a win, but then will lose in the Finals vs France.

England won't be complacent. This is probably a once in a lifetime opportunity for both sides - if Croatia win, it won't be because they've been underestimated.

The final promises to be interesting, either way. France are good but with enough question marks to ensure that they anyone stating with certainty that it's already won is being foolish.

Black_Red

Oct 27, 2017
I wanted Croatia or France to win, but after that show fron Mbappe I dont care ho wins as long as it isnt France.

Randdalf

Oct 28, 2017
Felt ominously easy that game for France. Whoever faces them in the final will be the underdogs for sure.

Bobbetybob

Nov 11, 2017
I hate reading everyone moaning about Mbappe, yeah he's a cocky little shit but if you can wind people up that easily then go for it. Especially with 6 minutes to go and only a goal lead you want to break up play as much as you can however you can.

Deleted member 2834

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even sure if I'd bother with a Croatia vs France final. I couldn't care less about either team honestly. England better win tomorrow.

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
This thread is hilarious. Half the folks 100% convinced France has it locked, the other half think England is going to win.

Its like Croatia isn't even in it

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
France is juat as young and even more stacked with something Belgium lack...depth
Yeah, sure. But we're not comparing teams now. It's the future of Belgium's 'golden generation' team.

This thread is hilarious. Half the folks 100% convinced France has it locked, the other half think England is going to win.

Its like Croatia isn't even in it
Croatia has been not very convincing in the knockout phase.

Deleted member 2793

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations, France. Take it home. You deserve that second star since 2006, your football is so classy and fun to watch!

Rangerx

Oct 25, 2017
Dangleberry
I think France just shaded the win. There really isn't much in it. One thing is for sure France will rip England to shreds if they get through. They don't have players even close to Mbappe, Griezemann, Pogba or Matuidi.

Status
Not open for further replies.