• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rivyn

Oct 26, 2017
Just watch. England does not finish the job and Croatia wins the game while England being superior.

I am so hoping I am wrong. I fucking hate that disgusting Vida.

Heshinsi

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, they need to stop being all cute and start smashing the ball at the net. Fuck setting up perfect passes. That's how Spain went home.

Deleted member 11517

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The fuck is with the side referee. Just remembered why I usually don't watch football. Offside gotta be the most stupid rule ever lol.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I'm Scottish and I detest the amount of EnglandThis EnglandThat we get across the entire media spectrum. Every company has recently emailed me with some form of "It's coming home" in the header the past week.. it's bloody mind numbing. Living in a country who has a much larger neighbouring country and most of your media is really their media.. it's a fairly unique and shitty siutation.

Saying that I like the team and manager so I have no ill will against them. I just fear.. we've STILL had 1966 mentioned all the time since it happened. If they do this.. god help us.

I just wish Scotland was independent and had a media that reflected the nation I lived in. Imagine the negativity if the main news in England was about France or Germany all the time..

Maybe it's because you are wrong, Scotland is not a separate country. You live in the UK

Anubis

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's just a one game final but France should easily beat either of these teams no?

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
What's wrong with England. You'd think they don't know how to kick the fucking thing.

Kaako

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone is on the edge in this game and playing nervous it seems. Players are still too tense.

Wiped

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Oh boy..

Scotland is in a union of nations with England. An apparently equal union of nations if you listen to politicians..

And erm... It's England in the world cup. Not the UK.

Team UK it is then ;-)

Scotland is a nation state but it is not recognised as a separate country. It is not a nationality, your passport ((and mine) says British.

The British teams get special dispensation from FIFA to carry on having separate teams. Because we, you know, invented the game.

Orbis

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Oh boy..

Scotland is in a union of nations with England. An apparently equal union of nations if you listen to politicians..

And erm... It's England in the world cup. Not the UK.
Trust me if Scotland were in a semi-final you'd never hear the end of it. Same if Celtic progressed far into the CL. But I accept that even with a population 10 times larger, England do receive a disproportionate amount of attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.