• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Coming Home?

• No

Votes: 191 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 194 50.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Consensual

Oct 25, 2017
If either of these teams wins the World Cup, football was a mistake. England are allergic to goals from open play. Croatia are allergic to putting in a final ball anywhere somebody wearing a Croatian jersey.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
said every team ever
Not seeing where I'm wrong then?

372080994427338752.png

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Almost all of Croatia's attempts to cross into the box have been short or way off-target.

Definitely need to fix that for the second half if they want to stay in the game.

Deleted member 6733

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
England playing with more belief and confidence than I've seen in a long long time. Fucking excellent football.

We need another goal or two though, before I can relax.

DavidDesu

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Glasgow, Scotland
Trust me if Scotland were in a semi-final you'd never hear the end of it. Same if Celtic progressed far into the CL. But I accept that even with a population 10 times larger, England do receive a disproportionate amount of attention.
If Scotland were in it yeah I'd be happy if, in Scotland, we never heard the end of it. I wouldn't expect English folk to have to watch endless VT clips about us (and they wouldn't anyway).

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Oh That would be dumb.... why would the English Defender hold him like that in the box?

I know it happens in the sport...but man.

nekkid

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My wife's family posting the ultimate Brits abroad photos from their holiday on Facebook. Who the fuck decorates their apartment with the George's Cross in Majorca?

Ugh....

Status
Not open for further replies.