Oct 25, 2017
This is random af, but does anyone remember the episode of the 1Up show where they go to this tiny "arcade" with Seth Kilian? Pretty sure it was in NorCal and some pretty well known players/commentators were there, too. Probably from around the launch of SF4!?
The name of the place would probably help, too.

edit: Oh, fround it!

Starts at about 8m 27s. That kinda got me interested in watching FGC stuff iirc.

Last edited:

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
So apparently Es Laf ...

...which is a fairly unknown but good fighting game for PC is getting something called E's Laf 2 or EsLaf++ at some point. I haven't kept up as it has very very little word of mouth but check out how smooth this shit looks compared to most indie fare. Hope these guys get noticed.

For those looking for something else to experience give it a shot. Here's a link to the developer's own download section they put up for folks.
http://eslaf.main.jp/05_dl.html

Its a pretty robust game in terms of mechanics but thankfully the dedicated folks at Wiki Mizuumi have a guide up that goes through systems menus and all the places in between. Still a work in progress so its not nearly complete but it'll get you playing and having fun for certain.
http://wiki.mizuumi.net/w/E's_Laf/System

Last edited:

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Those character models need to be darker or the stage they are showing the game off on needs to be darker everything is kinda washed out and meshing together visually

Master Milk

Oct 25, 2017
apparently bbtag is getting a five day beta test, and right now we know that preordering the jp ver gets you into the first three days

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Man Yipes lost a lot of weight. Good for him, I know he's been hitting the gym hard.

Sheng Long

Oct 27, 2017
Earth
Damn, why so early? I'll be at work still. Wonder if I could stream on my lunch break.

Someone making a Final Round thread?

Last edited:

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
I'm at Final Round. They have Soul Calibur 6 builds (ps4). Still getting used to it.

You are not allowed to have normal bags in the hall this year. You need to have those clear backpacks.

This strangely pisses me the fuck off, lol.

There are selling final round clear backpacks though...... ;)

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Capcpom is now also live streaming to youtube and Facebook as well. I love this. Twitch often shits the bed for me.

CO_Andy

Oct 25, 2017
Bifu killed Dragonbahl

Nov 2, 2017
Gohan will probably be endgame unless he gets nerfed.

I'm not entirely up on the Machine Gun Kick blockstrings, but aren't there numerous gaps that allow Deflect? SF wasn't even trying and I found that strange.

Janna OP

Oct 25, 2017
doesnt surprise me. go1 is literally the one true god of melty blood. smashing sonic fox is pretty expected.