• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Tysm :) yeah I figured looking at Twitter I should jump in rn! Okay gonna make an effort for it today then and do it simultane with Rebirth
149 hours and almost done in Rebirth.

Decided to give this a go today, got blasted with all kinds of free stuff lol.. This game plays a LITTLE too good haha

Ow god when is FF7 letting me go this year..

Hasney

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Glad I now have good magic and physical teams. Crazy how much more damage Zack's fire anniversary weapon does at OB1 compared to a 6 OB Cloud Skysplitter paired with an OB11 Murasame on this Easter event.

OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Applibot pls have mercy on me, I'm still trying to get Cait Sith's outfit 😭

Maybe I'll just give up, I don't think I'll really use Cait much anyway. I'm pretty set in stone with my Red / Cloud / Aerith team

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
picked up the Parade outfit for Cait Sith from the Gear Exchange shop. I think it looks better than the Easter one.

Xion_Stellar

Oct 25, 2017
Damnit I was hoping for an Attack focus Draw for Barret not a Sun Umbrella and on top of that it's Magic based so it doesn't particularly mesh well with my Physical Team.

I'll grab it but I'm not happy about it at the moment so I'm hoping it grows on me.

Last edited:

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Looking at the discord, the best play with the Highwind seems to be to prioritise upgrading just the Highwind itself and the Stabilizers. You get a lot of paint cans from spending stamina.

MTjl6Fu.png

F4yJV1F.png

You can then use the massively increased paint cans you get from Stabilizer upgrades on the Engine. Got no idea what the Rarity Seeker Rank does so probably best to ignore the Propeller completely.

Any suggestions on what stage is best to get the One-Hit Max. Damages on for the Power Orb?

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
F6TRGVK.jpeg

So you can get memories from the Highwind item collection. Liking the stat boosts, they helped me finally beat Bahamut EX1. Getting the weapons to 90 and 120 will be a real pain with mythril ore still being fairly scarce unless you buy it.

4TD2Q6F.jpeg

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Can someone help a noob out? Whats up with the insane bump in the Crisis Core story? It has a rcmd. Power of 22500 from the main section 1 onwards

And my Zack is 9500….

I buffed Cloud a lot and he is only 12500 LOL.. I don't play a lot of these games and kinda lost what I should do now honestly

Last edited:

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
Can someone help a noob out? Whats up with the insane bump in the Crisis Core story? It has a rcmd. Power of 22500 from the main section 1 onwards

And my Zack is 9500….

I buffed Cloud a lot and he is only 12500 LOL.. I don't play a lot of these games and kinda lost what I should do now honestly
Showing as 2600 and 2300 for me, but I don't know if it changes for each person:

eynzHDc.jpeg

It has been months since I started playing but I think you need to grind character memories in Premium Quest and the various other quests in Solo Content > Enhancement Quests to level up your weapons and character streams

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
i want the Turks emblem but even at 218k power, i get rekt by them and it's 220k power. i dunno what i'm doing wrong. just get clobbered.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Showing as 2600 and 2300 for me, but I don't know if it changes for each person:

eynzHDc.jpeg

It has been months since I started playing but I think you need to grind character memories in Premium Quest and the various other quests in Solo Content > Enhancement Quests to level up your weapons and character streams
Tysm I will try this :) Hopefully I can boost myself a bit

So far I do like the game! Hope the servers stay up cause it's been a good little daily fix for me

Last edited:

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
So many things are time gated now that the stamina system feels outdated? I have more materials for each of the current grindable quests than I can see myself ever needing and yet I still have almost 250 stamina pots in my gift box. And everyone is max level as well.

All the current and new materials/activities are time-gated. Highwind, easter event, lvl90-120 materials. Even the turks event I have been getting more than enough tickets with the two daily free runs and about 3-5 pots for the daily missions.

Hoping they give us a new reason to use stamina pots or just remove the system, but they dont seem to be on top of it when it comes to QoL issues, so I doubt it lol

LiK

Oct 25, 2017
yea, they're making it more grindy and also making people log in more to get the time-gated stuff. prob the new direction they're going with for more engagement.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
The rng of the rare enemies in the Highwind is frustrating. Some have had as many as 3 rare enemies so far, whereas others (myself included) have 0 in 220+ collections.

Damien1990

May 23, 2020
One day I'll learn not to do tower floors until after the next lot are out. Didn't expect there to be another campaign to clear new ones with ticket rewards, however I did manage to do B66-B68 which weren't so bad.

The wait for rare encounter in Highwind continues. 0/352

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Nice of them to do a banner for Cloud and Aerith's brides. These 5+ gig patches for a phone game though.

At this point I only login for outfits I like and the game throws so many crystals at me I can always afford the ones I want lol.