• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
So apparently this is being disputed?

Hmmm

Frank-c-turner.jpg

Stiler

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Whew, that's great to hear, it didn't look that much like Jim and from looking at pictures of Frank C. Turner it definitely looks like him.

Scrobbles

Oct 25, 2017
I mean the beard is literally the same as Frank C. Turner's so I'm pretty sure that's not Jim Carrey

OP
OP
Zippo

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
They got rid of the tweet, it's not Jim Carrey. Bad reporting on their part.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I could instantly tell that wasn't JC. lol people need to stop jumping to conclusions, the original tweet just said Jim Carrey was in the area filming for the movie. Never said that was him in the picture.

Should probably update the OP.
Nah rationale thought is too hard when you can just bash anything you hear about this. /s

I don't have high hopes for this movie, but it's ridiculous how much people here instantly assume the worst about it. Doesn't surprise me that this pic was twisted so people could make fun of it further.

Oct 25, 2017
Nah rationale thought is too hard when you can just bash anything you hear about this. /s

I don't have high hopes for this movie, but it's ridiculous how much people here instantly assume the worst about it. Doesn't surprise me that this pic was twisted so people could make fun of it further.

I don't see why you're suprised that people don't have faith in this. Sega's treatment of the series has been spotty at best. And the details, outside of Carrey's involvement, sound awful, and counter to the tone of the series. Like a repeat of the Mario Bros. movie. There is no way I am going into this thing expecting quality.

I would love to be wrong, but it's really hard not to be cynical about this.

staedtler

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

lol it's a live action SONIC THE HEDGEHOG movie, what do you expect? it just screams stupid idea.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
I could instantly tell that wasn't JC. lol people need to stop jumping to conclusions, the original tweet just said Jim Carrey was in the area filming for the movie. Never said that was him in the picture.

Should probably update the OP.

People on an internet forum jumping to conclusions and spewing aspersions prematurely all derived from errant tweets? NO! NEVER!

maxresdefault.jpg