• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017

For reference:
latest

....this is going to be greatest movie of all time

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This is going to be TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL, YEAH. TOO FAST FOR CLASS! WHOA

Last edited:

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
OMG... Robotnik is just the towns angry old man. LOL this movie.

Mario Bros. took a dinosaur and made him Dennis Hopper and some how this is a worse adaptation.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I like the idea of Eggman being the Green Hill Zone's town drunk

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This looks to be a beautiful trainwreck. I'm in.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'm hoping the first picture of a Chao is the Sonic equivalent of this

latest

Barn

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
Oh, Jesus. This is already looking like a '90s or early '00s comic book movie, back when the source material was deemed just too weird and nerdy so they changed nearly everything and threw in a few scattered nods to what the thing was actually based on (like "Green Hills Sheriff's Station"). Like that was good enough or something. Guarantee Carrey "becomes" Eggman (or something sorta resembling Eggman) for the last five minutes of the movie.

This will be a train wreck worthy of Sonic the Hedgehog.

Last edited:

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, Jesus. This is already looking like a '90s or early '00s comic book movie, back when the source material was deemed just too weird and nerdy so they changed nearly everything and threw in a few scattered nods to the source material (like "Green Hills Sheriff's Station"). Like that was good enough or something.

This will be a train wreck worthy of Sonic the Hedgehog.

I think it was already confirmed that Green Hills was the sleepy town that Sonic's cop partner lives in, wasn't it?