• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I am not even a Liverpool fan however, just by reading/following the live text updates of the match, which was full of infectious enthusiasm towards Liverpool's style of play, I cannot help but root for them so much this year, especially with a lot of their players approaching and/or hitting their peak.

I can't take seeing a team as hollow and soulless as Manchester City winning the league again...

Anyhoo, come on you Tractor Boys ... 🚜
Agree absolutely about City being soul-less. From the top of the club to the bottom.

Muddy Water

Nov 13, 2017
United haven't been half bad today. Though it's still telling that the one goal we've scored didn't come off open play.

Rental

Oct 28, 2017
my sonnn

btw pulisic lost his spot it seems.
expected

Or being rested for the CL match since he has more experience in playing in that tournament than some of the other youth. Chelsea has to rotate since they are not a very deep or experienced team. I think we will see different starting lineups often with them. Pulisic brings CL experience already from Dortmund.

Something similar happened earlier where he didn't start the PL match and played within the week for the Super Cup match. Possibly one of his best games as well against a strong premier league team also...

Abu05

Oct 27, 2017
9mIxWmS.png

uRDQ3Ri.png

ymmZO5d.png

gOA9yIr.png

ESFkCPA.png

FWIQt7a.png

lnjI3Ca.png

ResetEra Fantasy Premier League Pin
[Hidden content]
bSGU1V1.png

Official Footy-Era Discord link
[Hidden content]
Add yourself to the FootyEra Member list
[Hidden content]

Steve Winwood

Oct 31, 2017
not commenting on today (haven't been able to watch), but: United have spent a billion pounds to have a squad that's ~exactly as good as Leicester's.

nice win, though. needed that three points.

Last edited:

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone ever noticed that Sky Sports background music has very very subtle slot machine noises as part of the track.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
An interesting game for once against City by a team that isn't likely to end in the top four. Norwich play some nice passages, if their players were more technically talented and better at pressing they could be a serious threat to a lot of teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.