Status
Not open for further replies.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Bournemouth and SH already ahead 👀

Kind of want to watch the Forest game to see what they're like. Also Monaco on later.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Absolutely infuriating watching Bentancur, PEH and the WBs consistently pass the ball back in possession.

Old_King_Coal

Nov 1, 2017
Really bad performance from Liverpool today. What makes it feel even worse is that many of the most shocking ones were from our best players! Trent, Robbo, Van Dijk, Matip, Fab and Thiago all had nightmares. The silver lining is that Nunez is an absolute monster, his shot numbers in all of pre-season have continued in his two sub appearances so far, currently getting chances worth over a goal a game, which obviously won't continue for long but is still highly promising.

But, uh, yeah, don't do that again please lads.

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently Liverpool under Klopp have yet to win against a Marco Silva team away, clearly kryptonite.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Think one of the two CMs is off to start the second half, wouldn't be surprised if Royal goes too--he's been plenty involved offensively but a liability defensively (weirdly). Still, playing mediocrely and up 2-1 is a sign of a good team.

Mory Dunz

Oct 25, 2017
That's not a pen?

handballs can't prevent a goal even if unintentional and natural position I thought

-
also watching leeds v wolves

I have no idea what a handball is anymore. Yes, the defender doesn't know much about it, but he redirects the ball away from the goal.
yea...if it was a shot from 20 yards sure

but that son shot looked to be going in unless the last defender was able to block it, keeper was beaten

Last edited:

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
I have no idea what a handball is anymore. Yes, the defender doesn't know much about it, but he redirects the ball away from the goal.

ngower

Nov 20, 2017
Does the Premier League do any kind of VAR/officiating review? I know in MLS the refs release a sorta newsletter breaking down some decision-making behind big calls after the match week ends. Would love to hear more about what went into that non-call on the handball. Recalling when Lucas fell on the ball and got a handball called against him last season.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly think Everton will win this, Chelsea's back line looks really suspect, particularly on the wings. Also Koulibaly looks a downgrade on Rudiger so far

Status
Not open for further replies.