Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly though, 3 months ago that gets given

EDIT: that one is just stupid though, Luton are so bad

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Pitch invasion at Roda JC (2nd tier Dutch club) to celebrate promotion after the stadium speaker incorrectly announced that their competitor lost lmfaoooo

Peek-a-boo!

Oct 30, 2017
Woodbridge
Only need a point today for automatic qualification, yet I am feeling sick with nerves five hours before kick-off…

Come on Ipswich Town!

OIP.UifhvsceA6OXYPr_JtfkTQHaHa

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Luton have run out of steam at just the wrong time. Also the main reason they've kept pace is the points deduction.
I said since the beginning of the season that it would be an upset if the three promoted teams didn't go straight back down and that match exemplified why. Luton and the others just haven't adopted the PL mindset at all. Ball into the box and prayer won't get you very far

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
I said since the beginning of the season that it would be an upset if the three promoted teams didn't go straight back down and that match exemplified why. Luton and the others just haven't adopted the PL mindset at all. Ball into the box and prayer won't get you very far
Playing out from the back against Man City with players that are Championship quality won't get you far either though. It's not about doing what everyone else does, it's about playing to your strengths, it's just that those three teams were in no way strong enough at anything really.

Garjon

Oct 27, 2017
Playing out from the back against Man City with players that are Championship quality won't get you far either though. It's not about doing what everyone else does, it's about playing to your strengths, it's just that those three teams were in no way strong enough at anything really.
Never would have suggested they play out from the back. I'm actually saying they aren't playing to their relative strengths. They have decent aerial ability but their actual set piece play is gash; you can't just aimlessly put a ball into the box and hope for the best anymore.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
They didn't get the red card, so I'll take the soft pen

Edit: Ødegaard filth that pass to Havertz

TraderPoe

Oct 31, 2017
Pacific Northwest
Absolutely a pen. Kai has every right to do that. He doesn't have to jump out of the way if the defense takes a massive swing at his legs.

If thats Harry Kane it's considered clever and experienced

Soiks

Oct 27, 2017
Officials got both big decisions wrong, but at least it's one for each team, which is about as much as you can hope for with the current implementation and people using VAR.

beins

Oct 25, 2017
How does Vicario getting pushed during corners attract no foul, yet that goal gets ruled out?

(I might be biased)

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
Yeah, that was a super harsh decision in my opinion, but I think it went this way because of the on field decision in the first place. I do miss the efficiency of the european refereeing and VAR

toythatkills

Oct 26, 2017
London, UK
Feels like the right decision for me. It's not much of a touch on Raya, but without that touch then he catches the ball pretty casually. It was more than enough to unbalance him and ya can't do that to a goalkeeper. There's an argument that there could have been a penalty but it definitely wasn't a goal.

Kazaam

Oct 26, 2017
London
What a fucking shot from Gabriel

Feels like the right decision for me. It's not much of a touch on Raya, but without that touch then he catches the ball pretty casually. It was more than enough to unbalance him and ya can't do that to a goalkeeper. There's an argument that there could have been a penalty but it definitely wasn't a goal.

Oh come on, goalkeepers are overly protected enough..