Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Goal difference down to six.

Still, if the league came down to goal difference, it would mean City played one draw and Arsenal won their last two (so at least one goal in each). City still need at least 9 goals in their last two wins.

Doesn't matter though, they will trash the last three games.

DPT120

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck Laputa. Fucking hack has ruined Barca. Bartomeu is a better president and he's in prison. At least he would've moved heaven and earth to keep Messi. Dumbass got carried by Pep's team in his first presidency, now he got exposed. He surrounds himself with yes-men and family and thinks he's a fucking genius. Xavi is the worst coach on Earth and he gets renewed because he's best friends with the president.

Xavi leaving should've been a chance to start anew but Laporta has an ego bigger than Russia and can't fathom the idea that he was wrong about his best friend. Any other coach with Xavi's resume gets kicked out of Barca and banned from Spain after that Inter loss. Instead he gets a renewal and will continue to ruin the club. Laporta wonders why we have no money when he has a dogshit coach that can't win anything important. Xavi hiring his brother as an assistant should have been a major red flag but it's seen as a good thing. You could find an average person off the streets of Barcelona and they would do better than Xavi. At least they wouldn't extend Roberto and bench all the young players.

I honestly hope Barca get relegated and the club liquidated and sold to some American billionaire so I can see Laporta cry to the media. I'm done with this dogshit club until Laporta and Xavi are run out of Barcelona and removed from the record books. The socios are dumb fucks who have bought into Laporta's bullshit and think everything will be fixed next year. I hope Laporta enjoys Vinicius dancing on Barca's logo as Madrid win every trophy possible for the next 10 years.

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Here's hoping Poch can have a better season at Chelsea next time. Incredible to see such a young roster with a lot of potential, Madueke and Jackson are doing great today, maybe they can reach Europa League after all.

Oct 27, 2017
lol @ Villa. They are currently experiencing the sinking feeling that comes with having Emery as manager.

They're in a contest with infamous choke supremos Tottenham Hotspur though so they can retain some hope.

Jodez99

Jan 1, 2018
Villa losing and Chelsea, United and Newcastle lurking, this is kinda a must win for Spurs. So 2-0 to Pool

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
Villa losing and Chelsea, United and Newcastle lurking, this is kinda a must win for Spurs. So 2-0 to Pool

10 minutes in and I don't feel confident that the Spurs will keep it to two.

edit: Yep. Someone should remind Royal that he was supposed to be marking one of the best players in the world.

texhnolyze

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
This is not even a contest, Spurs barely did anything other than defending in the first half. And they still conceded two (could've been more).

Damn Silly

Oct 25, 2017
Must be so easy to make a plan for Spurs, just tell them to pressure Royal and he'll oblige more often than not

strudelkuchen

Oct 25, 2017
Nkounkou might be one of the dumbest players I've seen in recent years... this is not the first time. Why would you foul someone that runs AWAY from your goal...

Macca

Oct 25, 2017
He should be in the England squad this summer tbh. Especially with the 26 man squads now too.