Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I get on that horse when a subset of this community is up my arse about getting pedophilia bait banned on this website again, you included. If so, I'll gladly ride it out.

To be clear, I've never even installed Azur Lane. I just think it's stupid to ban it and find your performative moral grandstanding to be laughably obnoxious. I suppose it's probably because its so redolent with the stench of cognitive dissonance. The last time you waxed wroth on this you were happily playing (and defending) Epic 7 which is jam packed with sexualised pre-teen characters in ridiculously skimpy outfits. This time you're championing Tales Of Crestoria which has a banner showcasing a 15 year old girl in a swimsuit. It also has the usual bevy of questionable outfits, skits, etc. You seem to imagine yourself an embattled crusader, I don't know how to to break it to you but nobody thinks about you that much if at all. You happened to come up in the context of questionable bans, get over it.

As an aside why isn't Fate Grand Order banned when it feature's art like Jack or Shuten Doji? It has ton's of sexualisation of minors (well minor looking characters, 6 million year old dragons etc.). I suppose it's cool because you can't marry them. When they ban it the can ban Epic 7 for characters like Lilibet, etc.

Last edited:

Biestmann

Oct 25, 2017
To be clear, I've never even installed Azur Lane. I just think it's stupid to ban it and find your moral grandstanding to be laughably obnoxious. I suppose it's probably because its so redolent with the stench of cognitive dissonance. The last time you waxed wroth on this you were happily playing (and defending) Epic 7 which is jam packed with sexualised pre-teen characters in ridiculously skimpy outfits. This time you're championing Tales Of Crestoria which has a banner showcasing a 15 year old girl in a swimsuit. It also has the usual bevy of questionable outfits, skits, etc. You also seem to imagine yourself an embattled crusader, I don't know how to to break it to you but nobody thinks about you that much if at all. You happened to come up in the context of questionable bans, get over it.

Why is it stupid to ban a game that allows the player to marry incredibly young children? Tell me why a game like that should even exist with a feature like that. Even back then, and still now you fail to realize that there are levels to sexualization and objectification, and that Azur Lane clearly overstepped any reasonable threshold. You just don't want to get it. I am not a hypocrite for playing a gacha featuring one, two or even three sexualized designs I choose to ignore, those unfortunately come with the territory. Calling that a gotcha over me is just moronic. Go into the Women Criticize thread and call them hypocrites for playing JRPGs with designs they hate, for the mere fact there are no options without them available on the market.

But you know what, call me again when Crestoria puts Presea in a micro bikini and allows me to put a ring on her hand, then I'll gladly report the game on here myself. Because that's the level the game you 'never even installed' yet defend is on.

And finally, you need to quit with the victim rhetoric. People talk about me, say they tried @ing me, to tell me whatever they think about me, so here I am, saying what I think. Don't summon people if you cannot handle what they have to say.

Transistor

Outer Wilds Ventures Test Pilot
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
If you have questions about the staff decision to ban a game, feel free to reach out to a staff member or use the contact us link at the bottom of the page. We will be happy to respond to your questions. That being said, antagonizing another user because of these banned games and their problematic content is not ok in any way, shape, or form. Likewise, defending the sexualization of minor characters (appearance only or otherwise) will be met with harsh moderation.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still shocked that FGO didn't get its ass banned around illya event time. Some of those CE's.... yeesh. Or like Jack lol.

Is marriage really the main difference? underdressed underage girls are fine... but if you can marry them, now that's sacrilege!

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Good thing we have the completely free of degeneracy Girls' Frontline stream, where we are likely to get news about GFL 2: Exilium and their other games, including Neural Cloud, in a mere two days! I can't wait.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry for double post but this is a completely separate matter - Romancing SaGa is doing a survey that the developers have very strongly stressed will heavily influence their upcoming decision making and schedule. You get a bit of premium currency for participating, too.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Deleted Tales of Crestoria, I could not get into turn based tales. Just feels wrong. Wanted something like the Star Ocean mobile game. I miss that game so much.

jonjonaug

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still shocked that FGO didn't get its ass banned around illya event time. Some of those CE's.... yeesh. Or like Jack lol.

Is marriage really the main difference? underdressed underage girls are fine... but if you can marry them, now that's sacrilege!
I think it's the prevalence and how the Azur Lane's mechanics/monetization elements (marriage, skins, etc.) are focused around the fanservice.

The number of characters in FGO that both appear underage and are fanservice focused is very low (IMO you could count them on one hand, although YMMV on certain characters), and make up a very small percentage of the game's content. If you banned FGO you'd have to ban stuff like Danganronpa and Fire Emblem too.

Azur Lane has nearly 150 "Destroyer" ships who all can be "married" and many of which have sexually suggestive lines and artwork. The scale isn't comparable.

KoolAid

Oct 25, 2017
I was unaware of this. We are truly Bless'd.
And all of them with massive boobs, god Bless Raita.

That's one of the things I like from Idola though, the fate divergence system, which makes it so one single character has three versions, which have completely different art and ultimate animations, although the skills are more or less similar. Although if you do want all of them you need to pull three copies... and dupes do give additional stats... and there's a thing called Destiny Bonus that gives additional stats if you have both of the fate divergence form... at least there is a universal dupe system and as far as I'm aware they're quite generous with it.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Someone is streaming the Blue Archive CBT, I think that game has been mentioned here before, it's published by the...global publishers of Arknights.

SephiZack

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Someone is streaming the Blue Archive CBT, I think that game has been mentioned here before, it's published by the...global publishers of Arknights.

Thanks Roman, I've heard some people mentioning this name recently so it made me curious. Artstyle definitely reminds me of a less mature Arknights and some of these characters look like they could come out of Azur Lane. With what I've seen so far in that stream, this game looks like a "Azur Lane meets Company of Heroes" gacha, with probably less strategy involved due to the nature of gacha games. Will probably give it a try when it releases and see if the gameplay is engaging enough to keep me interested.

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
KLab Forms Partnership with Electronic Arts (EA) for Game Development and Operation - the companies will work together on development of a new online mobile title
UjFISP0.png

KLab Acquires Online Mobile Game Distribution Rights for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure in Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, & Macau - will develop a game in cooperation with Shengqu Games aiming to be the first online mobile based game of the JoJo series to be released in Mainland China
JxGjLp4.png

Last edited:

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
Now is a great time to start playing Honkai Impact. They're giving away 2 of the best characters in the game and 1 of 5 top tier weapons for free. If you do start palying, i recommend picking the magstorm. You won't regret it :)

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
Now is a great time to start playing Honkai Impact. They're giving away 2 of the best characters in the game and 1 of 5 top tier weapons for free. If you do start palying, i recommend picking the magstorm. You won't regret it :)

... how? you mind explaining the steps? just playing through the first couple missions now

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Mewnhile in Romancing Saga;RU we just got 630 time limited 30 sta potions totaling 19000 stamina. These pots have 30 days time to use. There is "Map event" going at the moment that ends in about 1½ days. Some of the pots will be used there but damn that is a lot of stamina we just got :D.

Roman

Oct 25, 2017
Saga has a huge initial grind and lacks some quality of life updates, but it's an extremely generous game without any competition between players, and I'm consistently getting very positive vibes from the developers and producer, so I'm sticking with and recommending this game, though it is not for everyone.

edit:

Here is some information about today's TW stream, which also concerns Global (same server).

Here is today's datamine, that among many other things has the upcoming Valentine's and White Day banners:

Last edited:

Smiley90

Oct 25, 2017
So, Exos Heroes forgot to put one of their banners on rank-up for 45mins.

The next day, they announce that everyone who pulled during those 45mins gets all their pulls refunded - leading to outcry of people who pulled after that since that's a LOT of money those who pulled earlier got back.

Now they're announcing that everyone who pulled, regardless of when, gets all their pull currency on the banner back.

That's... weeks worth of currency. Like 2 months worth if you went to pity (19 ten-pulls).

good shit!

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
So, Exos Heroes forgot to put one of their banners on rank-up for 45mins.

The next day, they announce that everyone who pulled during those 45mins gets all their pulls refunded - leading to outcry of people who pulled after that since that's a LOT of money those who pulled earlier got back.

Now they're announcing that everyone who pulled, regardless of when, gets all their pull currency on the banner back.

That's... weeks worth of currency. Like 2 months worth if you went to pity (19 ten-pulls).

good shit!

Right? I have enough saved up so I did the full rotation. Got the banner Lepin 3 times overall, and got FC Bakara finally. And toooons of 4-star units to max transcend. Allthat for free? Hell yes.

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Sakurako was a trap, and I fell for it, but I don't regret it since she's extremely cute. Even so, I barely have enough for a single pity roll. I'm going to pretty much focus all my luck into this roll.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I expected this. The fact that the next event was kept hidden for so long only furthered my suspicions. I have around 1200-1300 pulls saved, so here's hoping the RNGoddess answers my prayers.

I've been saying it for a while, but for Iroha's Birthday Celebration this month it wouldn't surprise me in the least if we got Japan's Anniversary character for this year (since it shares the exact date as their official Anniversary). It'll probably be without SE since we don't have that yet (or Coordinator Coins), but they can always do a re-run later to add that. It'll be interesting to see, there has to be a reason they moved this banner up before Iroha's Birthday Celebration. We know they'll be doing something, so why release a hype banner like this ahead of time and not wait a few weeks? My guess is because they already have an exciting banner planned (i.e., Devil Homura), so they're getting Iroha + Yachiyo out now to drain players' resources first.

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Got Yachiyo and Iroha Final Battle version 2 slotted with just enough gems over pity. First took pity, but the 2nd one came within one or two multi's lol. Whelp, I'm broke.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Got Yachiyo and Iroha Final Battle version 2 slotted with just enough gems over pity. First took pity, but the 2nd one came within one or two multi's lol. Whelp, I'm broke.
Congrats! She's more than adequate at 2S, nice to see you managed to get that second slot in without requiring another pity (and no spooks!)

I got really lucky with my pulls, and managed to 4S her with less than 130 pulls pulls. I didn't even have to touch my gems at all, it was done exclusively through single/ten-pull tickets. My gacha luck has been insane the last month or so. I'm sure it won't last but I'm enjoying things as they are.

Last edited:

KCS

Oct 27, 2017
Got YachiIro in about 90 rolls, thank god since that's everything I had. Related to that, for some reason the devs skipped half of this event's story, which was supposed to be revealed bit by bit each day prior to the actual event. So you start the event not knowing what the hell is going on. I hope this is just some oversight and not the devs messing about.

kyorii

Oct 25, 2017
Splatlandia

And they went there. Swimsuit Iris! @ Rockman X Dive.

At least they did ref her attacks correctly from X4 in the form of the water shield.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
But yea i think princess festival would have the biggest news overall
Well I'm excited regardless. Nice to see the game grow, even if I'll (likely) never get a chance to experience it. Good for the fans.

Got YachiIro in about 90 rolls, thank god since that's everything I had. Related to that, for some reason the devs skipped half of this event's story, which was supposed to be revealed bit by bit each day prior to the actual event. So you start the event not knowing what the hell is going on. I hope this is just some oversight and not the devs messing about.
Congrats!

And yeah, considering story is one of the big reasons for playing Magia Record (in addition because I'm a fan of the series), this angers me a lot. I really hope they manage to patch it in, but something like this shouldn't have happened. I knew something was wrong, when the event story started and the
Union was already formed
. I was like: "Did I miss something?". It turns out I did, but by no fault of my own. :/

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
Mewnhile in Romancing Saga;RU we just got 630 time limited 30 sta potions totaling 19000 stamina. These pots have 30 days time to use. There is "Map event" going at the moment that ends in about 1½ days. Some of the pots will be used there but damn that is a lot of stamina we just got :D.

that producer sure wants me to play this game. luckily the gacha gods agree and i managed to get rocbouquet on my first 10 pull. that's my third banner unit i've gotten on my first 10 pull. my luck is going to run out soon i guess...

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
that producer sure wants me to play this game. luckily the gacha gods agree and i managed to get rocbouquet on my first 10 pull. that's my third banner unit i've gotten on my first 10 pull. my luck is going to run out soon i guess...

Good for you :). Im not counting to get Rocbouquet byt random plat pull so I had to pity it. Got whopping 4 SS in 15 multipulls, thats 5% rates :p. 3 Dantrag and 15th multipull had Blue (saving grace).

As for Very Hard 10 Rocbouquet fight...

Used over 400 stamina to restarts before I finally cleared it. Aoe confuse on first hit and it was restart time.
Formation: Speculation, healers in back, Cat in front.

Total CP 27949

Cat 6042, Tumble 3
NY Katarina 5338, Blunt strike 2
Ellen 5725, Tomahawk 2
Sophia 6018, Healing Light 3
Xmas Flurry 4826, Water of Light 4

5 Woman / non man party with 2 healers which were my Int debuffers, having Skullsplitter 9bp per cast I think I did 5 times in whole fight.
First wave Cat / Kat / Ellen did use cheap BP strikes to do damage as much as possible, healers were just normal attacking.
Second wave, BS Paralyze from Katarina didn't land but I got few times Cat Tumble to stun enemy before he did anything.
Third wave pray that Enemy uses aoe charm as many times as possible, my run it did 3 times, seeing the Invalid text was very satisfying.

Screenshot_2020-08-12-19-14-20-437_com.square_enix.android_googleplay.RSRSWW.jpg
Screenshot_2020-08-12-16-35-50-049_com.square_enix.android_googleplay.RSRSWW.jpg
Screenshot_2020-08-12-16-37-23-004_com.square_enix.android_googleplay.RSRSWW.jpg

Fight is full of RNG checks starting with that Mushroom it can confuse your whole party before you land your first hit and there is nothing you can do against it.