• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

verygooster

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
I don't think the community is dead. Just busy maybe. I just watched the Um Jammer Lammy episode and it's kind of impressive zarigani at SA is still at this at all (although they did hire her for the US DVD way back when).

I missed out on the Minecraft series they were doing after a few episodes.

ERAsaur

Oct 25, 2017
Always loved this show, even when it doesn't have subs and I can only make out what's being said with my extremely limited Japanese and reactions/inflections. Glad to see he's still going after all of these years and that the international fanbase still cares.
Funny thing is the Satoshi Tajiri interview episode actually helped us verify some Pokemon information. Arino is handed some design documents and my group was able to enhance the frames to discover two unused Pokemon and an earlier version of the logo (and some unidentifiable smudges). Unfortunately the highest resolution for that part in existence is 480p so that was some fun eyestrain for a month.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
F-Zero X episode released!
(still waiting for D horror game..)

F-Zero X is a neat episode for sure! There's a whole bunch of episodes that haven't been subbed yet, so hopefully that lazy subtitler over at "GooseCanyon" subs will stop playing Fire Emblem long enough to release another one.

Look forward to our next release! Maybe in two weeks or so......?

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
F-Zero X is a neat episode for sure! There's a whole bunch of episodes that haven't been subbed yet, so hopefully that lazy subtitler over at "GooseCanyon" subs will stop playing Fire Emblem long enough to release another one.

Look forward to our next release! Maybe in two weeks or so......?

Cheers Clov!

Samurai_Heart

Oct 25, 2017
O1LspXC.jpg

We hope it's good too, it's our first day.
Thanks for giving as subs ='D

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for the quality translation Clov !

I had almost forgotten how much I love GCCX. :P

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I need to share in the thanks for your work, Clov (as well as the friend that worked with you). I haven't watched the episode yet, but more GameCenter CX is always a good thing. It's been far too long. It's greatly appreciated!

maxvsthegames

Jun 21, 2018
Man, I really needed something to watch and then I just stumble on that OT and discover that there's a new team and a new release!?
All very good news! I've been craving a new release for a while.
I even started to watch some episode in Japanese because it was taking too long to get a new subbed video!

Thanks for putting the time and subbing the episode!
I'll watch it tonight!

Can't wait to see more from your team!

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
I need to share in the thanks for your work, Clov (as well as the friend that worked with you). I haven't watched the episode yet, but more GameCenter CX is always a good thing. It's been far too long. It's greatly appreciated!

Thanks, I hope you enjoy it!

Man, I really needed something to watch and then I just stumble on that OT and discover that there's a new team and a new release!?
All very good news! I've been craving a new release for a while.
I even started to watch some episode in Japanese because it was taking too long to get a new subbed video!

Thanks for putting the time and subbing the episode!
I'll watch it tonight!

Can't wait to see more from your team!

I hope you enjoy it too! We're already hard at work on the next episode. This one's a lot easier to work with than F-Zero X, honestly; that episode was really challenging at points. We've made a lot more progress in a shorter amount of time with this current one.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
That was a great ep. Loved the millionaire parody too. I was laughing so I assume the translation was good, and the subs seemed well timed & placed.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
An update for everyone on our next episode: the translation has been completed. The subtitles are more than halfway done. Once I'm finished subtitling, we'll send the episode off to our proofreader to check for any translation errors. Once we fix any errors that come up, we can release the episode! I'd bet we'll be able to release it in around a week to a week and a half.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
An update for everyone on our next episode: the translation has been completed. The subtitles are more than halfway done. Once I'm finished subtitling, we'll send the episode off to our proofreader to check for any translation errors. Once we fix any errors that come up, we can release the episode! I'd bet we'll be able to release it in around a week to a week and a half.
tumblr_inline_p5x821QtQh1t64hyk_1280.jpg

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017

ZmD4kP4.gif

Mr.Jeff

Mar 29, 2018
There's also another episode released; ep 235 Super Contra by the name of Zombie Kabuto who did the captain tsubasa release a while back.

If you wanted to try watching the raw versions, give the nintendo jp channel a try for Arino and Hamaguchi's OO lifestyle series. The recent Mario Maker 2 release was great

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Thank you so much for doing this (to you and the team). I've gone through the F-Zero episode and it was handled incredibly well, no complaints. Great work!

MoosetheMark

May 3, 2019
I just got back into the show after reading this thread and seeing that subs were starting to trickle in again. I just watch the Zelda 2 epic, that New Year's special with the strict 15-minute timer was so intense and up there with Kaicho's greatest battles.

I missed GCCX! I'm going to Japan on my honeymoon next year, does anyone know if GCCX swag is hard to find? I would love an "I Think I Can" of my own.

ZeroDS

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Man recently they've been cleaning up YouTube for this show. Trying to watch it in Japanese and before almost all the episodes were easy to find. Now it seems like they've completely scrubbed the whole show off there.

Clov

Oct 25, 2017
Very happy to announce that our latest release, Episode 216 - Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins, is now available! I hope you enjoy it!

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
Cheers Clov!

I was wondering how they'd handle such an easy game, basically with Arino getting addicted to the slot machine lol