• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit, I had completely forgotten this show what with Trump, the GAF exodus, and the lull in fansubbed episodes! Thanks so much for the bump!

This show makes me so happy.

edit: I MISSED THREE EPISODES. HOORAY

tumblr_otqctsYaUv1r63wjjo1_500.jpg

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like I haven't seen an episode of this show in years. Will have to catch up a tad.

Dekanach

Oct 28, 2017
Wait wasn't the Mario Maker Live Challenge translated a long time ago? So the new release is just the pre-show?

edit: hm maybe this is different from on live on stage thing from a year or two back? That would be great if so!

Arino had played many times Super Mario Maker in different opportunities, such as in a Nico Douga stream event and various Nintendo Challenge episodes. Unfortunately most of them have not yet been translated.

OP
OP
zroid

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The ending of the Super Puyo Puyo episode is goddamn amazing, lol

Arino had played many times Super Mario Maker in different opportunities, such as in a Nico Douga stream event and various Nintendo Challenge episodes. Unfortunately most of them have not yet been translated.
I think the Nico Douga event was the one I was thinking of before. Well it's great to have a whole new 2 hour episode translated. :D

OP
OP
zroid

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
What do you guys think is the right number of "recent releases" to post in the OP? 5? 10?

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Kind of depends on the pace they're put out. I think a rolling 5 is OK but you've been going a great job so far!

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
unJIO.gif

One of the best shows ever made! I'm glad that they're still doing it after all those years. And it hasn't lost its charme at all.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up with the recent releases.

I really missed GCCX! The live challenge is classic Arino.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
I need to get back into this. The Wizards & Warriors ep where he was trying to outdo "young female staff member who only plays games on her phone while bored" is one of the funniest gaming related things I've ever seen

OP
OP
zroid

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
New Special episode translated:

Lh8TWKY.png

Celebrate the 2018 New Year in 2017 by watching some guys celebrate the 2017 New Year in 2016, and have a revenge match against Kiki Kaikai.

mod edit: do not post links to pirated materials
It's a short nine and a half minute video, but Arino does play Kiki KaiKai for most of it.
Under 10 mins? I'll take it.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
zroid

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Finally got around to watching the New Years Special, that was fantastic lol

theMrCravens

Oct 25, 2017
New translated episode out !

OP
OP
zroid

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
;

It's not Game Center CX, but it's Arino playing video games nonetheless. Somebody translated the entire Season 1 of Nintendo's Youtube series Yoiko's Minecraft Survival Life, featuring Arino and his comedy partner Hamaguchi. All twelve episodes of the show were translated, available in both softsubbed and hardcoded subs version:

Oh that's great. I've always been hoping these would be translated.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Why do people still mistakenly "blame" Kotaku for the English dubbed episodes? They had nothing to do with their production, they just distributed them. I for one am thankful that they did since that's how I found out about this show.

tolkir

Oct 25, 2017
Next episode in Japan, he's going to play the second Saturn game of the show. Virtua Fighter 2.
It will be interesting to see how Arino plays a 3D fighter.

Cess007

Oct 27, 2017
B.C., Mexico
Watching the episode right now. The fact that he always gets killed after completing a level due being celebrating will never stop being amusing lol

OP
OP
zroid

zroid

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
The releases are actually coming fast enough that I'm falling behind

I never thought this day would come.