• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
Banned
Jul 14, 2018
I could be misremembering. (It's been a while).

But didn't something like this happen last year and it didn't really amount to a lot? People got hyped for E3 (or maybe it was another direct?) cuase they felt a ton of announcements were coming and whatnot.
They announced a ton of stuff for the Switch last E3 though

LycanXIII

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
In that same thread they mention 20 PS4 SKUs as well. All this tells me is there's a lot of games to be announced, not sure why Switch is the headline.

Edit: regardless, still seems like a lot of games. Does GameStop sell eshop games?
We do sell eShop codes, but these are category 26, which are physical games.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Why do you even care? Need your "muh mature" games?
Why is this the first thing that comes to mind?
Probably Bayo 3 or SMTV, but Why should it matter if there are M rated games or not?

Because those are the sorts of titles I'd like to see more of one switch. M rated typically means it's more likely to be horror, TPS, or FPS. Which the switch is still horribly lacking in to me.

When RE4 is literally the biggest TPS on the system outside Splatoon. I think a bit more variety kinda needs to hit the system in those categories. Just as a contrast I was big on those sorts of titles on PSP Where they were much more common. I also drove an hour to buy Devils third on WiiU if that further pushes the point.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Melee HD
Mario 64 HD
OOT 3D HD
MM 3D HD
Wind Waker HD
Twilight Princess HD
Skyward Sword HD
Sunshine HD
Double Dash HD
Pikmin 3 HD
Wonderful 101 HD
Paper Mario TTYD HD
Metroid Prime Trilogy HD
Galaxy HD
Galaxy 2 HD
3D World HD
3D Land HD
Kid Icarus Uprising HD

and Breath of the Wild 2

Clefargle

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Limburg
Nah, the multiplayer was ok but the single player is pure trash.

The single player was serviceable, but the multiplayer was incredible on a handheld I'm 2006. The online modes were really solid and had voice chat. The game reviewed well st the time too. It may not be as good as the mainline Prime games, but it's a far cry from a BAD game. If that's your position, I'd say the critics disagreed

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The single player was serviceable, but the multiplayer was incredible on a handheld I'm 2006. The online modes were really solid and had voice chat. The game reviewed well st the time too. It may not be as good as the mainline Prime games, but it's a far cry from a BAD game. If that's your position, I'd say the critics disagreed
As I said the multiplayer was ok, but I don't come to a Metroid for that and I fully disagree that the single player was serviceable.

alexi52

Oct 28, 2017
I'll make my guess

Metroid prime Trilogy
Astro Chain
SMT 4
TMS #FE port
Monolith Soft new IP
The new Zelda game
Pikmin 4
Pikmin 3 port
Doom eternal
Doom eternal collectors edition
Pokemon sword
Pokemon shield
Witcher 3
The game Retro was working on
Animal Crossing
And probably 5 other ports

Mar 23, 2018
I can't believe that they're not only releasing the physical version of A Link to the Past at $60, but the physical version of Mother 3 at $199, too.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
Because those are the sorts of titles I'd like to see more of one switch. M rated typically means it's more likely to be horror, TPS, or FPS. Which the switch is still horribly lacking in to me.

When RE4 is literally the biggest TPS on the system outside Splatoon. I think a bit more variety kinda needs to hit the system in those categories. Just as a contrast I was big on those sorts of titles on PSP Where they were much more common. I also drove an hour to buy Devils third on WiiU if that further pushes the point.
In that case my fingers are crossed for a Devil's Fourth for you.

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'll make my guess

Metroid prime Trilogy
SMT 4
TMS #FE port
Monolith Soft new IP
Pikmin 4
Pikmin 3 port
Doom eternal
Doom eternal collectors edition
Witcher 3
The game Retro was working on
And probably 5 other ports
pokemon and Astro Chain and animal crossing a already up The new Zelda game aka links awaking are up for pre order

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
$199 is The Witcher III. Got to get back return on that 64GB cart somehow

Online multiplayer was significantly better than multiple Nintendo efforts this very gen.
Super Mario Party for instance has complete garbage, almost useless online multiplayer.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Fatal Frame Trilogy HD
Fatal Frame Mask of the Lunar Eclipse
Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water

This E3 is going to be pretty fun though.

MinusTydus

The Fallen
Jul 28, 2018
How many of these will be M rated. Place your bets.
Just one.

A port of Fatal Frame V.

kristen-bell-laughing-then-crying.gif

BRING BACK FATAL FRAME, YOU COWARDS!

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I also wouldn't mind a Fatal Frame Collection, c'mon release those games physical in America, Nintendo!