Oct 25, 2017
This is gonna be so damned good.

IaW2zsu.gif

M5nbrU4.gif

cldOQuF.gif[
Wow.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks I found it earlier that is where this info came from :)

-Ok so with the chain assassinations we seen in the trailer you must hit the button at the right time to go to the next one there is a time period.
-The attack though the wall is call Shoji assassination.
-Duels in the game is going to be very narrative base they want to build the tension, each duel will be around some unique element like the red tree.
-You have full control over the camera
-The horse was mocap

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
I feel like such a weeaboo when my first thought after watching the trailer at E3 was "Will there be a Japanese audio?"
Nothing wrong with that, and it sounds like they put alot of effort into it
You can play the game with a Japanese voice track. Even with a cast of mostly native Japanese speakers, they still have a dialogue coach for the game for authentic ancient Japanese.

Feb 10, 2018
It's called Sekiro, actually. Maybe you're not so hyped for it after all!

JK.

Luckily for us, both games are on PS4, and don't forget Nioh 2 as well. I will buy them all.

I copy and pasted the name from gamespot lol
I think theres only room in my life for one Samurai game.
First impressions though Sekiro looks way cooler and the combat looks more fun imo.
Hopefully GOT will be great.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Maybe this is a dumb thing to bring up, but I think this game would be perfect with an ac: origins style education thingy! Like it would be cool to get some history facts about the setting!
Days Gone is doing something like this which is cool.

You can customize your Katana! Confirmed in the YongYea video. Sweet.
Link please! I love how we are all pulling small details from everywhere.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Man feel like I will be one of the few to play with English voices. The english cast sounds good thus far. Khan in particular sounds amazing.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Man feel like I will be one of the few to play with English voices. The english cast sounds good thus far. Khan in particular sounds amazing.
yeah, I like the english trailer way more than the japanese trailer. I can't tell is the japanese voice acting is good or bad since I don't speak japanese. but I really like the english voice acting from Khan.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
man, I'm playing Assassin Creed Origin recently and the game looks great and all, but the moment I had to play around, it really felt sluggish and not as responsive as I hope. like it felt like there's a dead zone in the analog where I have to move it quite a bit before Bayek start to move, same with the camera. overall I feel like I'm struggling with the control.

it's making me want GoT even more because I think Sucker Punch always have great control, the character in their games always felt responsive and fun to just move around. even in the demo, you kinda get this feeling that Sam gonna play very well

linko9

Oct 27, 2017
You can play the game with a Japanese voice track. Even with a cast of mostly native Japanese speakers, they still have a dialogue coach for the game for authentic ancient Japanese.

Curious how far they take this. I'm guessing not very, but it would be cool if they were actually slingin them f's and prenasalized stops around.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
I never thought that I would look forward to a Sucker Punch game more than a From Software game but here we are.

Richardi

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone fill me if SP did answer about Schreier accusation about the game being showcased on a high end PC, and not a PS4?

arcticice

Oct 31, 2017
Can you give a link to the tweet please? don't find it maybe deleted...

Don't know how to link the tweet here, but here is what he wrote:

"All E3 demos are partly faked. Turn the wrong way and you'll break something. But this looks like an actual video game for PS4 and Xbox One - it's not unrealistically pretty like that Ghost of Tsushima footage"

You can find this tweet in Tweet Replies section.

Deleted member 31133

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
The game looks absolutely stunning. Definitely my most anticipated game at the moment. Love that it's grounded and doesn't include any fantasy stuff. Japanese language option is the icing on the cake.

Hoping it comes out early 2019. Can't wait for this one.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
the video world of tsuhima show some new place.

thanks arcticice find the link

But if we look at their last game, Second Son, the final game looked better than pre-release...

How many PS4 exclusives from first party studios showed off demos that looked better than their final games? Perhaps last gen but pretty sure this gen has been on point.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Love the bit about the local newspaper lol. Glad it didn't leak, I couldn't have survived the hype.

B.O.O.M.

Oct 25, 2017
the video world of tsuhima show some new place.

thanks arcticice find the link

EasyAllies asked the devs about it and they confirmed the demo they were running was on a PS4 Pro. I really wish people didn't throw these comments around so lightly. I would always give devs like Sucker Punch the benefit of any doubt given the magic they worked in Second Son at the very start of the gen.

Oct 27, 2017
So, I'm super fucking hyped for this game, but.....I wish there was another Infamous still, instead. I just really loved that universe and I need more damnit!