• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nosgoth

Oct 28, 2017
Also, found a filtered shot, issen me is posted before:

5b2234c79478c.png

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know that Jason is making an accusation but I do have to say that it's out of character to make a throwaway comment without proof beyond "it's too pretty".

Modest_Modsoul

Living the Dreams
Oct 29, 2017
Isn't that Kazuya Nakai the voice actor of Zoro from One Piece?

I recall reading somewhere that the Japanese actor who played Jin will provide both English & Japanese dub.

The dissonance in lip syncing really fucks it up for me.

Yep. I might just go with english. The lipsync isn't great.

I think it's just a quick dub to release the Japanese trailer.

We have to see the release edition if they update it with the lip sync.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
The definition of epicness, My second playhtrough will be like this:

Please Sucker Punch include Japanase voices and textx in all regions including Europe.

Elios83

Oct 28, 2017
Best of the show for me. I'm really happy that SP decided to created a new IP like this.
With all these samurai games like Ghost of Tsushima, Sekiro and Nioh Capcom has must feel pretty stupid for missing the chance to revive Onimusha.

Oct 30, 2017
It's a funny thing but with so many samurai representations in games leaning towards more fantastic elements, this game aiming a bit more of a grounded and samurai film like look, the swordplay makes it look stylish as hell in that way as it stands out more.

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Who's Jason and what did he say?

Edit: seems to be about the GoT demo potentially running on a high-end PC.

Thankfully EZA already addressed that concern:
EasyAllies asked the devs about it and they confirmed the demo they were running was on a PS4 Pro. I really wish people didn't throw these comments around so lightly. I would always give devs like Sucker Punch the benefit of any doubt given the magic they worked in Second Son at the very start of the gen.

z1yin9c

Nov 8, 2017
Who's Jason and what did he say?

Edit: seems to be about the GoT demo potentially running on a high-end PC.

Thankfully EZA already addressed that concern:
I saw that. Brad and Blood didn't clearly see the machine. They were told. and the game was played in front of them.
edit: I believe the demo was real deal, there is some junkiness around feet and ground interface, which makes teh demo . And I also believe it will be downgraded in some small ways, and real deal means the essence will be kept.

Last edited:

Sphinx

Nov 29, 2017
I was just watching the video and reading the OP of this thread and then I started so sense some Zelda influence with the "go anywhere" and the nature of its open world design.

am I the only one who noticed?

z1yin9c

Nov 8, 2017
I was just watching the video and reading the OP of this thread and then I started so sense some Zelda influence with the "go anywhere" and the nature of its open world design.

am I the only one who noticed?
The red leaf is so cool. Jin was basically following the track of the red leaf. It is awesome

pezzie

Oct 27, 2017
I saw that. Brad and Blood didn't clearly see the machine. They were told. and the game was played in front of them.
edit: I believe the demo was real deal, there is some junkiness around feet and ground interface, which makes teh demo . And I also believe it will be downgraded in some small ways, and real deal means the essence will be kept.

I imagine they were told that because that's what it was. If it wasn't running on a PS4 Pro, the devs would probably evade the question. There's too much of a downside to flat out lying to the press only to be caught later on.

Morfid_Plays

Self Requested Ban
Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to get fed up of smoke and mirrors now

I hope the next dev the gets caught lying gets there asses handing to them for false advertising......

Saying that I pray for no downgrades

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure if you added this yet:

-Ok so with the chain assassinations we seen in the trailer you must hit the button at the right time to go to the next one there is a time period.
-The attack though the wall is call Shoji assassination.
-Duels in the game is going to be very narrative base they want to build the tension, each duel will be around some unique element like the red tree.
-You have full control over the camera
-The horse was mocap

orochi91

Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Not sure if you added this yet:

-Ok so with the chain assassinations we seen in the trailer you must hit the button at the right time to go to the next one there is a time period.
-The attack though the wall is call Shoji assassination.
-Duels in the game is going to be very narrative base they want to build the tension, each duel will be around some unique element like the red tree.
-You have full control over the camera
-The horse was mocap
Incredible.

This is making me want to invest in a proper entertainment system, for maximum cinematic impact.

Need a 4K/HDR TV and full surround sound.

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
What can of weapons do we expect to be able to use ?
- Katana and tanto are shown in the gameplay.
- Ninjato probable main weapon in Ghost kit
- Bow is a given, samurai were trained to the bow, it would be super useful in Ghost mode too.
- Naginata / Yari spears ?
- Nodachi, big ass katana ?

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, all was added in OP.

Also the confirmation about PS4 Pro running the demo.
Nice :)

What can of weapons do we expect to be able to use ?
- Katana and tanto are shown in the gameplay.
- Ninjato probable main weapon in Ghost kit
- Bow is a given, samurai were trained to the bow, it would be super useful in Ghost mode too.
- Naginata / Yari spears ?
- Nodachi, big ass katana ?
They confirmed a bow already and seen I guess is a smoke bomb in the trailer.

Andromeda

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When was the last time Sony showed gameplay footage of an exclusive PS4 game that was running on a high end PC (or not running on a PS4) ? Those suspicions from Eurogamer, Digital Foundry and now Jason Schreier are getting ridiculous.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
See I'm usually someone who needs solid gameplay over graphics to enjoy a game. Horizon for example was already too tedious at points. But god fucking damnit even if this game has worse combat than The Witcher I wouldn't give a fuck.
Devs already stated when the game was first released they want to avoid wayppoints.
I'll just walk around for dozens of hours. I need a new TV when this drops.