• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
4217.png
Ballz 3D will be scientifically proven as one of the 60 greatest fighting games of all time after this episode.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, I can play as an underaged looking female exclusive race in my battle Royale.

/s just to be safe that no one takes me seriously lol.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PUBG gets too much shit in this thread. I may have left you now, but I'll never forget how good those 14 chicken dinners tasted.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Xbox Game Pass on Switch doesn't make much sense to me but hey I aint a businessperson

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
I don't have it unlocked either, but I didn't use a guide during my attempt. I think I'll go for it during Brad's stream.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I found Mile High Club easier because it can be done much quicker and the chances of you doing a mistake later is way less than the gauntlet thing in Titanfall 2. For the Titanfall 2 thing you have to move at a pace and speed that is almost pitch perfect to the very end.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I did mile high club in the remastered version as well. It must have took me about 3 hours.

TitanFall 2 is one of the rare games I got every achievement on. The only reason I was able to get them is because of a glitch, were you could complete the game on easy, yet it counted as the hardest difficulty.

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Well Microsoft has basically been saying they want you to be able to play their games on as many devices as possible.

But at the cost of possibly undercutting their own console by allowing Game Pass on a competitor's platform? I doubt it but if Game Informer is backing that Direct Feed report then I guess it'll be announced at E3 this year.

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
But at the cost of possibly undercutting their own console by allowing Game Pass on a competitor's platform? I doubt it but if Game Informer is backing that Direct Feed report then I guess it'll be announced at E3 this year.
I think Microsoft has basically agreed with Nintendo that the Switch doesn't really compete directly with the Xbox and Playstation

Status
Not open for further replies.