What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
i dont necessarily intend to drink too much but jesus dude i got this bottle of port and 20% is a lot higher than the 13% wine life i am used to

i dont think ive ever actually filled a wine glass to a responsible level before this

also i do not envy them playing dk64

game bad

they will be wishing it was over before the halfway point

Just like Mario Sunshine then.

Perfect.

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I drink like a box of wine every weekend. Got a bit hangover a couple of weeks ago because I stayed up until like 5AM drinking on friday. I'm over 30 but maybe there's some tolerance thing going on.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I usually only drink during special weekends with friends or when we do beer tours of a city. Drank pretty much morning to night over a long weekend about a month ago on a trip to Chicago. I'll probably drink a bit this weekend too at an annual D&D campaign. Might break out this cold brew coffee liquor.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
So I was not sure after watching the QL... That Dicey game... When she unlocked new characters, they are just unlocked permanently right?

And then it's just a run based game similar to Slay the Spire?

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
Just like Mario Sunshine then.

Perfect.
Honestly Mario Sunshine being a pain in the ass was what made that feature. It turned it from a Mario Party Party-style competition into everyone cheering each other on to get past whatever ridiculous challenge they were on while Abby developed a gambling problem in the background.

Nov 2, 2017
Excited to hear about the DK64 feature. Don't know anything about the game, does it have as much great frustrating bullshit as some of those Mario Sunshine shines?

you too.

trying to think of the last time i got drunk. or even tipsy. it's probably been at least a year. i've had a few drinks here and there but I got old, and also I haaaaaaate hangovers. they just ruin a whole day for me.

Yeah, in the last year I turned 30, had a family member almost lose their life to alcoholism, and spent 6 months living in a conservative Muslim country, and I think all contributed in varying degrees to my drinking rate drastically decreasing. I'm back living in Germany now so can't say no to the occasional beer, but I'm quite happy to have just one or two on the weekend here and there.

Next they just have to bring some new form of 13 Deadly Sims back and both of my favorite features will have returned.

I believe they've added quite a few new sim deaths to The Sims 4 since that feature originally ran, I think it might be almost time!

Salty Catfish

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
So I was not sure after watching the QL... That Dicey game... When she unlocked new characters, they are just unlocked permanently right?

Yeah, once you unlock them they stay unlocked, and when you play each character at least once it unlocks "episodes" for each class which impose new rules, restrictions, or just straight up hard mode.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va

yes and yes

but the length of the run is pretty short and i think once you unlock 5 characters its more about playing these scenarios with modifiers

Oct 27, 2017
She-Ra is currently my favorite thing on Netflix. They've managed to stay consistently good, which Voltron failed to do before it ended in what I understand is a disappointing finale.

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Stealth in MYZ isn't an afterthought - if you're struggling a bit, you can creep around higher level zones and loot much better armour and weapons. Its such a great, unique game - looking forward to playing the expansion.
Thanks for the tip!

I was having a lot of trouble with the game until I figured out how to play the game "correctly", had to drop down the difficulty too at some point. Then later on I barely even lost any health.
I'm on normal and it wrecked me lol it could also be that I'm just terrible at it.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, once you unlock them they stay unlocked, and when you play each character at least once it unlocks "episodes" for each class which impose new rules, restrictions, or just straight up hard mode.
yes and yes

but the length of the run is pretty short and i think once you unlock 5 characters its more about playing these scenarios with modifiers
Nice... All right, this is going straight to my wish list then!

In other news... I have added an LCD screen to my robot this morning so now it can talk

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Age of Wonders: Planetfall looks interesting (I like what I've played of 3) but, I don't know if it's just me getting old but I find the artstyle making it very difficult to see details and distinguishing the different things on the map... It all looks like a big mush to me

Also, I'm glad that Dan is not on the Apsulov QL to constantly compare everything to God of War

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Burgle My Bananas may cost Dan his sanity and/or life.

DK64 is a good game with some frustrating design decisions that did not age well. Underrated multiplayer though.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
Abby said they'll be continuing it on Friday at the end of the latest play date.
then castlevinnia is being put on the back burner after today?
5823.png

gazoinks

Jul 9, 2019
God I haven't thought about Adventure Quest in years. I used to be so into it. I was an X-Guardian! An X-Guardian!

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i think i only played adventurequest before it had monetization but i could be wrong (maybe it always did?)

either way thats some straight early 2000s shit along with kingdom hearts previews and listening to simple and clean and linkin park

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017

Good on Alex for getting back into music full force. And shit, good on him for getting with a band that gets to play a show with a cover charge their first time out. Maybe it just speaks to my area or my own booking woes, but putting a show together and actually getting a venue to charge a cover and give the acts a cut of the door isn't generally an easy task.

May 5, 2018
I Couldn't help but put this track on very quietly while Dan announced Burgle my Bananas.

I know its not Kirkhope version, but still.

May 5, 2018
I also appreciate this deep and mature conversation on the Beastcast regarding Mel Brooks' finest comedy Dracula: Dead and Loving It.

That's Brooks' worst movie.