• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
as long as its not a one guy plays games everyone else does a second beastcast stream

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
We've got Jack in the Box in Ohio, but it's just the one location and it's amazing. Portillos is also good Italian Sausage eating.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I think this may actually be just a very similar thing in a very similar game. I think this was even more recent. Maybe I'm crazy though. I feel like I distinctly remember it being a nail thing and being an east coast quick look.

I'll have to try to look. I may be completely wrong, but for some reason I feel like this was different. I went back and checked this one out and I feel like this is more gorey than I remember it.
Hmm, okay, if that's the case, then I have no idea. Sorry!

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Okay, Steak and Shake is garbage food and most of the ones in our area have been shut down for health code violations. Not sure why anyone would choose that over a Waffle House or a White Castle for late night dining.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Okay, Steak and Shake is garbage food and most of the ones in our area have been shut down for health code violations. Not sure why anyone would choose that over a Waffle House or a White Castle for late night dining.

What?!
Steak and Shake is great.
Love the shoestring fries.

I love waffle house too don't get me wrong.
but out of those 3 options White Castle is clearly far below the others

Deleted member 5322

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Giant Bomb are clipped twice in this new (and let me be clear: WILD) video on Kojima and P.T.: Abby shouting "JARITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and the Ryan Payton x Death Stranding clip.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
speaking of shakes, i went to a five guys here in the hague for the first time a few weeks ago and got a strawberry milkshake and suddenly realized I've never had a proper milkshake before in my life. the burger was good too

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i know the hague is, like, just the name of a place, but the only time i ever see it is when people are like 'they should be tried for war crimes in the hague' so when you started talking about the hague and milkshakes i got very confused

ket

Jul 27, 2018
Beastcast email: My favorite movie going experience was seeing a nighttime showing of Avengers: Infinity War in a packed theater. The part where
Thanos "disappears" almost all the Avengers was devastating for the entire audience

Sep 12, 2018
Beastcast email: My favorite movie going experience was seeing a nighttime showing of Avengers: Infinity War in a packed theater. The part where
Thanos "disappears" almost all the Avengers was devastating for the entire audience
Mine was seeing The Raid at the Dublin Film Festival with Iko Uwais and Gareth Evans in attendance. Laughter and applause at several points with everyone giving them a standing ovation at the end.

Highlight of the Q&A was an audience member asking if anyone was injured on set because "them lads were murdered!!!!!"

TiamatSword

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping the Dracula Dead and Loving it picture meant they were finally going to do the Bram Stoker's Dracula Film & 40s

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
What?!
Steak and Shake is great.
Love the shoestring fries.

I love waffle house too don't get me wrong.
but out of those 3 options White Castle is clearly far below the others
It's just bad food all around. Bad charburgers and greasy shoestring fries. I think we only ever went there in the middle of the night when the other option was a heavily crowded Waffle House. I don't even remember their shakes being all that great.

Sep 12, 2018
Not mentioning Taxi Driver during the brief Scorsese conversation.

snake-on-computer-MGS-on-fire-burning-1438702695x.gif

That, King of Comedy and Raging Bull are better than almost everything he's done since Goodfellas.

May 30, 2018
It's just bad food all around. Bad charburgers and greasy shoestring fries. I think we only ever went there in the middle of the night when the other option was a heavily crowded Waffle House. I don't even remember their shakes being all that great.

steak and shake is wonderful. fries are excellent. frisco melt is heaven. regular spot in my high school days and i still go back around the holidays

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
The shenmue 2 ER dream will end when shenmue 3 comes out and beast does a QL of it. just like when Beast in the east dream ended when they did a QL of yakuza 6.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
steak and shake is wonderful. fries are excellent. frisco melt is heaven. regular spot in my high school days and i still go back around the holidays
You guys must be eating at a different place because the Steak and Shakes local to Ohio were all terrible. It was a place we all thought was great in college until we realized everything they served was shit. It's been almost a decade since I've gotten anything from one and I'm far better for it.

Oct 25, 2017
Steak and shake is alright but most of the St Louis locations are also temporarily closed due to what I'm assuming are health code violations.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Huh... Ive been playing Solitairica for years over three different devices and just encountered a boss I had never seen before.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017

Mine was Endgame.

Some of those moments with people cheering and losing their minds was amazing. It felt like a sporting event almost. That movie held such an incredible control over the crowd and I've never seen anything like it.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
The Steak and Shake that was by my college back in the day had that Cincinnati style chili with spaghetti I loved. Skyline chili still makes me nostalgic, but I realize that more of a memory thing than actual good food thing.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Huh... Ive been playing Solitairica for years over three different devices and just encountered a boss I had never seen before.
Remembered that I've been meaning to give this a go after Drew spoke so highly of it. Went on to the game's page on the App Store and the first thing you see under the game's title and screenshots is:

"It is, in my opinion, the perfect mobile game."
- Drew Scanlon

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
The Steak and Shake that was by my college back in the day had that Cincinnati style chili with spaghetti I loved. Skyline chili still makes me nostalgic, but I realize that more of a memory thing than actual good food thing.
You from Cinci? I've been in the area for years and just moved across the boarder to Kentucky. Skyline is fine. Same with Goldstar. I don't get the rivalry and I can understand why people outside of the region wouldn't be a fan of Cincinnati-style chili.

TheShampion

Oct 27, 2017
You from Cinci? I've been in the area for years and just moved across the boarder to Kentucky. Skyline is fine. Same with Goldstar. I don't get the rivalry and I can understand why people outside of the region wouldn't be a fan of Cincinnati-style chili.
I went to a college that was on the Indiana/Ohio border, so while I am not from there, I visited Ohio a lot because there just wasn't a lot of stuff to do in that college town.

They used to serve Skyline chili at my college cafeteria, and that is where I fell in love with it.

The rivalry is silly, and reminds me of Star Trek/Star Wars thing where fans of both just need to band together and stand as one. It is all good.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i dont necessarily intend to drink too much but jesus dude i got this bottle of port and 20% is a lot higher than the 13% wine life i am used to

i dont think ive ever actually filled a wine glass to a responsible level before this

also i do not envy them playing dk64

game bad

they will be wishing it was over before the halfway point