• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 25, 2017
unknown.png

ThreePi

Dec 7, 2017

Good on Alex for getting back into music full force. And shit, good on him for getting with a band that gets to play a show with a cover charge their first time out. Maybe it just speaks to my area or my own booking woes, but putting a show together and actually getting a venue to charge a cover and give the acts a cut of the door isn't generally an easy task.

From my very brief research, sounds like the band has been around for a while, and as every should know from watching This is Spinal Tap, bands are always looking for a replacement drummer.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
i dont necessarily intend to drink too much but jesus dude i got this bottle of port and 20% is a lot higher than the 13% wine life i am used to

i dont think ive ever actually filled a wine glass to a responsible level before this

also i do not envy them playing dk64

game bad

they will be wishing it was over before the halfway point

You are not supposed to drink port like red wine. It's just a bit after a meal. It's a digestive.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
There are so many interesting new games I wanna put time into right now: Ion Fury (fuck you Bruce Dickinson), Dicey Dungeons, Eliza, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, I still gotta finish Plague Tale, Outer Wilds, and of course more of Fire Emblem...

...And yet, I just want to replay Transformers: War for Cybertron. That game and it's sequel are fucking rad.

You are not supposed to drink port like red wine. It's just a bit after a meal. It's a digestive.
If they don't want me drinking it like red wine, they shouldn't put it with the red wine in the store.

kiguel182

Oct 31, 2017
There are so many interesting new games I wanna put time into right now: Ion Fury (fuck you Bruce Dickinson), Dicey Dungeons, Eliza, Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, I still gotta finish Plague Tale, Outer Wilds, and of course more of Fire Emblem...

...And yet, I just want to replay Transformers: War for Cybertron. That game and it's sequel are fucking rad.

If they don't want me drinking it like red wine, they shouldn't put it with the red wine in the store.

It's not the Portuguese fault people are mislabeling the wine!

It's so sweet I don't even know how you can drink a glass of it lol

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
rewatching the cook serve delicious 1 quick look, if the gaf account was actually approved 6-8 years after that game came out you sure wouldnt want it anymore

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
There are so many interesting new games I wanna put time into right now: Ion Fury (fuck you Bruce Dickinson)
>implying Chemical Wedding, Tyranny of Souls, and Accident of Birth aren't better than Maiden's discography

I still gotta finish Plague Tale...
You're better off not finishing it

APT was my GoTY till I hit the last chapter. Holy FUCK was that terrible

I always catch cravings for last-gen games. There's so many I want to replay on PC, but the time isn't there anymore : (

Oct 25, 2017

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Isnt DK64 kind of credited as one of the games that killed the non mario 3D platformer in the late 90s?

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
It makes me laugh whenever they discuss lootboxes and battlepass stuff on the Bombcast, and they talk down on them, as Jan is buying Pokemon cards, playing Gacha games.
Brad is a DOTA and Destiny 2 player
Ben is a DOTA and Gacha game player
Jeff plays the $60 version of COD every year(I assume he gets the code for free) that also has lootboxes and p2w mechanics.
Jason is an avid fight pass buyer for games he plays for two weeks and than goes back to Monster Hunter.

It's just so funny to me

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
i feel like theres a difference between michael transactions and predatory lootboxes though

gacha is literally signing up for that, but of course i would say its dangerous for kids to be exposed to as well

also cards are random and gambly but they are physical products you can trade and often can make money back on

KujoJosuke

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like the difficulty spiked kinda hard in Ultimate Alliance 3 once you get to the Dark Dimension.

Still having fun with it. I like mix and matching my teams.

I've been either working or spending time with my gf, so I am super behind on everything GB related. And today after work I'm picking her up and she's staying over til sunday, so lol so much for catching up.

Any good new QLs or moments I missed?

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a bit weird that this feature is the entire Beast crew minus Alex, but with a stand-in for Alex instead. Feels odd for a long feature.