What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Certain buttons like the face ones feel different! The OG is clicky, but kinda firm and hard to mash while the Lite ones don't exactly click and can be pressed rapidly much easier, imo

Edit: Speakers sound different too, maybe louder?

Breqesk

Oct 28, 2017
i already have an ipad so i'm basically good, but apple arcade is making me seriously consider an iphone for the first time in nearly a decade

shame they're still so expensive

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I think Jeff saying that he bought and beat Strider in one day is the most re-stated story on GB.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
whats the reverse of getting subtweeted where people on forums talk about your twitter without linking to it

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
IMG_8028.jpg

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to just post the tweet but it has your real name so I felt uncomfortable doing that.

its okay ive resigned myself to letting the various walkley-award winning journalists, famous people and and other assorted non-weebs who follow me that i am a huge nerd, and the reverse also

i love that drew leverages his internet fame mainly for charity

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Link's Awakening having double-buffered v-sync is such a bad move. The performance would be so much more bearable if it wasn't spiking from 16.6ms to 33.3ms all the time. Based off of the DF analysis, it seems that a majority of the game performs fine but loading between different areas cause the drop to 30fps, no matter what is happening. Like as if the areas cause a stutter which activates the double-buffered v-sync and drops to 30fps when it may drop to 55fps without it.

Do the graphics look better on the smaller screen?

Not quite sure yet! I noticed that everything seems softer, but that may be due to my screen protector!

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
I love how Abby's Kojima reference is always PT... Like PT was a good demo but he probably had as much to do with that game that he did with those Castlevania games

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I hope Dan likes death stranding for his own sake but I'm expecting him not to
I also think Abby might be into it if she plays it?

but also
like what is that game at it later portions

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't Kojima legendarily hands-on with games he's involved in?

I might be conflating him with Sakurai or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.