• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• TEMPORARY. SECRETARY.

Votes: 139 35.1%
  • I Wanna Sit Back And Do Jack Fuck

Votes: 30 7.6%
  • I Can't Read, Bro!

Votes: 81 20.5%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 123 31.1%
  • It Came Out Like A Poop

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • You Goatse'd A Question Mark

Votes: 10 2.5%
  • I Managed To Like Captain Dong's Electric Trike

Votes: 3 0.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 gift from Tiamatsword22
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018
    This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TiamatSword TiamatSword!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TiamatSword said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• GOG GOG: Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind

1 gift from Tiamatsword22
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TiamatSword TiamatSword!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

TiamatSword said:
    The one good game

Now actually enterable!

• GOG GOG: Six Ages: Ride Like the Wind - Won by tarantullama tarantullama (11 entries)

1 gift from Fantastapotamus
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Shelbyville Milhouse Shelbyville Milhouse!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Shelbyville Milhouse said:
    Take this trash away from me, I beg you

1 gift from an anonymous user
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Yakuza Kiwami - Won by efr efr (14 entries)

3 gifts from BearPawB
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 3 gifts from BearPawB BearPawB!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

BearPawB said:
    Random Humble Bundle Shit Seriously one of these keys is from like 3 years ago

• Steam Steam: Shenmue 1 and 2 - Won by Anth0ny Anth0ny (6 entries)
    • Steam Steam: Undertale - Won by Anth0ny Anth0ny (1 entry)
    • Steam Steam: Psychonauts - Won by Anth0ny Anth0ny (1 entry)

1 gift from Hellsing321
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Hellsing321 Hellsing321!

Hellsing321 said:
    I forgot I backed Shenmue and have no desire to play it, so here you go.

• PlayStation 4 (Norrh America) PlayStation 4 (Norrh America): Shenmue 3 - Won by Sim Sim (16 entries)

2 gifts from Daniel Westlake
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018
    1 gift from TheMathyFolf
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from TheMathyFolf TheMathyFolf!

TheMathyFolf said:
    I don't like shooters, so enjoy.

1 gift from Hellsing321
  • GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
    Verified
    Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
    Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Hellsing321 Hellsing321!

Hellsing321 said:
    ×Download and installation instructions
    FINAL FANTASY XIV Installation Instructions

1) Download the FINAL FANTASY XIV PC Digital Download file from the link provided below.
    a) Download link: http://gdl.square-enix.com/ffxiv/inst/ffxivsetup.exe
    i. Installer is approximately 110 MB.

2) Double click the "ffxivsetup.exe" file and select the appropriate region and language settings.
    a) Please note that this will also set the in-game language, but you can change this setting at any time within the FINAL FANTASY XIV launcher program.
    b) Ensure that you have at least 30 GB of free space available on your hard disk drive.
    c) A User Account Control prompt may be displayed for Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 users. Select "Yes" to proceed with the installation.
    d) Please launch the installer as a user with administrator rights. Windows Vista® and Windows® 7 users may be prompted for an administrator password.

3) Follow the on-screen instructions to install the FINAL FANTASY XIV launcher onto your hard drive.

4) After you have successfully installed the launcher, run the program to check for any updates and proceed to register FINAL FANTASY XIV.

5) Follow the onscreen instructions and carefully read through and accept the FINAL FANTASY XIV Software License Agreement, Square Enix Account Agreement, and the FINAL FANTASY XIV User Agreement.
    a) Please note that a Square Enix Account is required to play FINAL FANTASY XIV. If you do not possess a Square Enix Account, you will be asked to register one at this time. If you already have a Square Enix Account, you do not need to register a separate one and may proceed to sign in with your current Square Enix Account. To create a new Square Enix Account, you may alternatively access the following page using your internet browser. http://www.square-enix.com/na/account/

6) When requested, please enter the product registration code to complete the initial registration process.

7) To begin playing, enter your Square Enix Account username and password and select Log In.

8) After logging in, the launcher will check for the latest game data. If necessary, the latest files will be downloaded from the network, and the game will be updated to the most recent version. This process is automatic, and can take anywhere from several minutes to several hours to complete. The estimated time remaining will be displayed under the download progress bar.

9) Once the game has been updated, the Play button will be displayed. Click this button to start the game.

• PC NA PC NA: Final Fantasy XIV Online: Complete Edition - Won by BorntoPlay BorntoPlay (8 entries)

Status
    Not open for further replies.