What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I'll never be banned because it requires posting

anyways this was a great Beastcast. Sorry Vinny, I'm gonna need video casts forever from now on

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Real ones know to post the controversial shit on discord so you don't get banned here

not that I would ever do such a thing

Deleted member 13645

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My new fetish is getting overly confident in Nioh 2 after beating a boss, letting myself get summoned and then dying in embarrassing fashion.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I realized I had like fifty friends on my switch (my spla2n days...) and I had no idea who anyone was (except Karspankey ) so I deleted everyone

pls add me if you want

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
oh boy im gonna be friends with people

you can see me play like four hours of animal crossing and then 300 hours of one piece pirate warriors 4

JohnnyToonami

Dec 16, 2018
Earth
"Excuse me officer, but I'm essential personal" as the guy wearing a Power to the Players shirt flashes his GameStop issued manager I.D as he enters the store.

eddy

Oct 25, 2017
Brad is now a foobar2k user. I could swear he was winamp-aligned pretty recently.

saKtOJO.png

Still the only application I genuinely miss on linux.

Sabas

Oct 25, 2017
Summer Sandalphon and summer Leona get. Thanks GBF.

Have to wonder how new people jumping in are going to get context for these characters when they come so much later in the story lmao

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Gamestop Decides That, Yes, Retail Games and Funko Pops Are Essential During A Pandemic

original headline

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Ludwig's Blade is just stupid OP. I leaned on it hard for my first playthrough and I don't like using it now cause it's kinda boring for me tbh. I tend to lean more towards Skill weapons these days. Chikage, Reiterpallasch, and the Threaded Cane are all awesome weapons, even if the Cane starts out pretty weak as Jan has been demonstrating.
Yeah I like the skill weapons but a big problem with Bloodborne is the paucity of weapon choices available at the start of the game. If you wanna go full skill you kinda have to use the Threaded Cane for a while and I'm not a big fan. Saw spear is also an option but that's about it until late game/DLC. Arcane and BT builds have it even worse.

wenis

Oct 25, 2017
I feel better about going all digital, day by day whenever Gamestop news pops up. I hope for the best for the workers, but fuck that company.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Gunpla with Ben

and Vinny with the best Gundam.
c15574b256d0a516d3dacfdac70b3777.jpg

(I have no idea if this is the right one, but omg look how sick it is. Epyon is the best.)

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i just remembered watch dogs 3 exists

that'll be a real good ps5 game

omg, to think that my first ps5 game could be watch dogs 3 when my first ps4 game was watch dogs

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
Beat the first level of Doom Eternal and the only bad things so far is that it seems like your melee doesn't do any damage, and that enemies can't kill each other when infighting .

Feb 12, 2019
The secret to not getting banned is to never try to antagonize anyone ever because: A. You're scared of confrontation and B. It's never going to be worth your time. These forums can be a fever swamp of disconnected-from-reality takes, and I've had to step back a couple times to avoid getting sucked in. I think I might end up just ignoring a couple of Resident Evil threads here, because even though I am very excited for that game I think I'd be better off not getting into the way people hype cycle themselves into blind adulation or disappointment stemming from unrealistic expectations and hyperspecific nitpicks.

Despite the part where my routine isn't all that different from what it was before things went crazy, I think quarantine has made me more of a scatterbrain. There are like 3 or 4 things I want to do between working on a side project for a place I'm volunteering, watch some anime to talk to some friends about, finally finish writing down and designing a dungeon for my online D&D group, and playing Nioh 2, and I've done very little of any of it today.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Well there is way too much dumb lore and self-serious dialogue and crap in Doom Eternal. I think they took how much people liked the jokey shit in 2016 too far.

This is just having finished 2 levels though, so maybe it gets more focused. I just could not care less about all this Sentinel crap.

what the absolute fuck

What the fuck indeed. Jesus Christ.

I realized I had like fifty friends on my switch (my spla2n days...) and I had no idea who anyone was (except Karspankey ) so I deleted everyone

pls add me if you want

[Hidden content]
Good idea!

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.