What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
why do people hound after stringfish so much? i mean they're rare i take it but what gives the impetus to look for them? just that other people get them and knowing they're out there because of that?

pretty sure i have one. i just fish whenever the opportunity strikes.
You can't catch it again until December once April hits.

Hellwarden

Oct 25, 2017
People really clap when you make something in Animal Crossing.

It's real impressive when I take a can, put some weeds in it, and call it decoration.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I had to reset my laptop today and have switched on user styles for this site, but something still looks off and I can't put my finger on it.

Oct 25, 2017
You get a thousand nook miles... and the rich get richer.

Wow not even enough to buy a fucking nook miles ticket so someone could attempt to justify it 🤦‍♂️

why do people hound after stringfish so much? i mean they're rare i take it but what gives the impetus to look for them? just that other people get them and knowing they're out there because of that?

pretty sure i have one. i just fish whenever the opportunity strikes.

The main reason for the fervor is that its going away at the end of this month (so they have today and tomorrow) and wont be back until December.

This is for players who choose the Northern Hemisphere since Southern Hemisphere people should start seeing it in June

People really clap when you make something in Animal Crossing.

It's real impressive when I take a can, put some weeds in it, and call it decoration.

Tom Nook can clap you one handed and you would think he was doing it with 2 hands as they used the same sound effect LOL

Last edited:

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
You don't remember Super Princess Peach, the platformer where Peach had different abilities tied to her emotions?

Yeah that one. From the game:
The Vibe Scepter has strange and mysterious powers, that's for sure... One thing about that scepter: no one knows who created it or why, but... Somewhere, someone might possibly be using it right now... ...What? Your dad got mad at you the other day, you say? Your mom's been laughing happily a lot? Maybe... Just maybe... The Vibe Scepter is hidden away in your house somewhere.
They must have known how that would come off.

Last edited:

bomma man

Oct 25, 2017
Think I got the Southern Hemisphere version of the stringfish, the dorado.

Running late to work (at the dining table) because I was playing Animal Crossing for too long (on my couch).

DannyGlover

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

ohYBRWr.png

Oct 25, 2017

WAT

Also learned yesterday:

1. Holding A with the net is a game changer for capturing certain creatures (FUCK YOU TARANTULA I HAVE YOUR NUMBER NOW!!)
2. Wasps can be in multiple trees
3. If you got stung again but didn't heal the first time you faint and end back home.

🤔

Cool thing to see

If Wilbur lands you on a island that's raining he will have his DAL branded Umbrella

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
they are also rare and worth like 14k bells, so it's not like getting one for the museum is the only value in catching them; they are one of the most valuable things, if not the actual most valuable thing, you can catch + sell currently

obviously it is probably much more efficient to try to catch a lot more cheaper things, but

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
ofc i have to work extreme hours and come home to find an islander in ac who buys fish for higher prices

could've been grinding :(

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i dont know if you can make a scorpion paradise island the same way you can make a tarantula paradise; i've only seen one and it immediately knocked my ass out

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
oh my god
Abby couldn't afford a bed for her second toddler

so she was going to buy a dog bed instead

but she couldn't afford that either

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
honestly getting invested in ac fishing is a lot better for my mental health than looking at twitter

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
just put 100% of your free time towards things that you can put 100% of your attention to (anicro, ffxiv, granblue) and you'll be fine this is totally healthy and good for you