• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PC90

Enlightened
Oct 25, 2017
Germany
lol my FF7Remake deluxe arrived to me before RE3make! Which is very weird, I guess RE3 is arriving tomorrow then. Most important image in the artbook.

EUssFgcXgAEC-lv
good god fat chocobo

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
Cats sounds like it's totally enjoyably bad.

Dolittle just sounds like weird garbage.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Doolittle sounds really bad though.
www.resetera.com

THR: Behind Robert Downey Jr.'s "Doolittle" Debacle (or, how RDJ convinced a studio to let him give a dragon an enema)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/behind-robert-downey-jrs-dolittle-debacle-1272759 On how much it is projected lose: On the #GaghanCut: On the creatives brought on to save it: On the dragon enema:

Code Veronica is a dumpster fire. Even old-ass busted RE1 is better than it.
you take that back

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure when I played Code Veronica I missed a weapon pick up and could not progress past a certain part without it. Does anyone remember if that was a thing?

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I'm pretty sure when I played Code Veronica I missed a weapon pick up and could not progress past a certain part without it. Does anyone remember if that was a thing?
Yeah, the gold lugers. It is well known that Code Veronica does not fuck around, there is a high chance that if you do not have enough ammo for the mid-game boss then you gotta restart your entire game over.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, the gold lugers. It is well known that Code Veronica does not fuck around, there is a high chance that if you do not have enough ammo for the mid-game boss then you gotta restart your entire game over.
I'm pretty sure that's what happened to me. Despite this, I have fond memories of playing the game. I did finish it.

And as it happens just today I threw out the Dreamcast I played it on :( Sad times.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
it rules that brad is rocking speakers from 1999 along with his monitor from like 2008.

i used my 2004 pc speakers up until uhh like 2016 or 2017 when there was a big leak that hit my place. thankfully missed most of my PC but my keyboard and speakers were ruined. i've been headphones only since.

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking about buying either Birds of Prey or The Invisible Man digitally because I've got a bunch of credit to burn, but apparently you can only rent Invisible Man for $20 so fuck that.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
made a tweet where i disagree with someone and lots of people liked my tweet and few liked the one i disagreed with and now i feel like kind of a jerk so i found another tweet of theirs i didnt disagree with and liked it

clear conscience

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Brad and Vinny calling for another remake of RE1 when they never even played the last one, even after it was remastered for PC/PS4/Xbox, was rough. Especially when it would make for fantastic lockdown content.
I'd want a REremake

Because then it would finally discard static cameras and be a PLAYABLE GAME *licks finger, touches bum* TSSSSSSSS

Oct 25, 2017
i love you giant bomb, i will pay a subscription forever

semicolon

the front page organization on the site is super strange. like, some of the best premium content is often immediately buried. i'm a pretty, like, enthusiast viewer, and i almost missed this week's Mass Alex

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Just read a headline on IGN that starts 'Resident Evil 4 is pretty much perfect...'. Have they played it recently? I tried it on GamePass and it controls like ass.

'Hey. here's a gun, hold it, now for some reason your feet are stuck to the ground and can't move'.

The game is also inherently flawed. In that, you can just run past 90 percent of the enemies. No need to fight them.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
Just read a headline on IGN that starts 'Resident Evil 4 is pretty much perfect...'. Have they played it recently? I tried it on GamePass and it controls like ass.

'Hey. here's a gun, hold it, now for some reason your feet are stuck to the ground and can't move'.

The game is also inherently flawed. In that, you can just run past 90 percent of the enemies. No need to fight them.
it is perfect

it just doesn't play like a run of the mill third person shooter