• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!

Votes: 159 42.0%
  • Got A Light?

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • Shep Shep Is Gonna Ship Ship?

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • Good Game, Player!

Votes: 9 2.4%
  • We're Going From Four Shitters To Two!

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Those Dogs Was Fuckin'

Votes: 8 2.1%
  • It's A Lockdown, Baby

Votes: 175 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Han Seoul-Oh

Oct 25, 2017
Tokyo, Japan
SKO8APM.gif

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Think I'm going to refund Wolcen while I can

Even if the servers weren't busted, it doesn't seem like it's too interesting. Guess I'll have to wait for D4 in 2024

Wonder if I should check out Grim Dawn since it's only five dollars on GOG. Is that one closer to D3 or PoE?

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
An American remake of Parasite will not surpass the original. I'm getting Parasite and Knives Out on Blu-ray once Knives Out is out on the 25th.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they should check out this level-5 game for the intro alone

so weird lol

please watch the whole thing, i'm losing my mind right now

Sep 12, 2018
Beat me to it!

Although a Parasite remake is especially futile now given the fact that people went to see it in droves in America, making the "well they missed out the first time in their refusal to watch subtitles" argument invalid. When even Dan Ryckert sees your subtitled Korean language movie in the theater lol...

How does this happen:
lYFjWcW.png

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I just woke up from a dream featuring all you pricks. So thanks for existing! <3

Who's a good director to remakeify Parasite in Americat.

Nolan?
Fincher? He's precise. But Bong has worked in English before so just let him redo it.

1. PUBG
2. GTA IV
I wanna do this for real. Gimme a bit to wake up and I'll make a real list of all 13 GB GotYs.