What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• LIVE SKIT HERE

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • There's Some Gift Giving, Hades Shit, Everyone's Horny

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • The Essence Of Pickle Is Afoot

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Here She Comes O'brian

Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Le Freakzilleau

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You Guessed It, I'm The Captain

Votes: 6 7.6%
  • Get Forked

Votes: 48 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
I just want to say that it's so great hearing Olivier Deriviere blasting through the screen once again in another game. This man does not miss. Plague Tale Requiem's score is exceptional.
Phenomenal game as well! I posted about it earlier but I'm really impressed with Asobo stepping up and creating this super unique and extremely beautiful game. I'm super curious to hear the story with how they came up with this whole rat conceit - like was it something they worked towards or better yet was it just a happy accident of someone at the studio messing around with the engine and suddenly realizing they can make these giant swarms of rats. 🐀

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
my dad won't stop talking about Ahsoka

send help

I just want to say that it's so great hearing Olivier Deriviere blasting through the screen once again in another game. This man does not miss. Plague Tale Requiem's score is exceptional.

Phenomenal game as well! I posted about it earlier but I'm really impressed with Asobo stepping up and creating this super unique and extremely beautiful game. I'm super curious to hear the story with how they came up with this whole rat conceit - like was it something they worked towards or better yet was it just a happy accident of someone at the studio messing around with the engine and suddenly realizing they can make these giant swarms of rats. 🐀
I gotta dedicated more time to APT2, as I have enjoyed the opening hours quite a bit

Also, after spending a year in a not well kept NYC apartment, let's just say the whole rat thing hits close to home

SP.

Oct 27, 2017
Henry Cavil leaving The Witcher pretty much ruins that show. And it's a shame since I thought season 2 was taking it in the right direction.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
boxd.it

A ★★★★ review of All Quiet on the Western Front (2022)

First to say about this film is that the cinematography is absolutely stunning. It may well hold the title for the best looking movie I've seen on my OLED. The score almost deserves equal praise. Moving and ominous when it needed to be. The movie is more 1917 than Dunkirk in it's style. And like...
Nice review!

I had no idea it was on Netflix, so I'm down to watch this soon

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Witcher S1 was mediocre with potential for improvement

S2 started off decently then fell the fuck apart

HC is making the right move

empo

Jan 27, 2018
I only remember that pig man episode
the large scale war and shit in that show is so uninteresting

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
Witcher S1 was mediocre with potential for improvement

S2 started off decently then fell the fuck apart

HC is making the right move
Yeah it was a poor show despite the actors' efforts.

Hopefully Cavill negotiated a big budget 40K movie as part of his contract lol. I need to see him in Primaris armor.

1 gift from derFeef

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from derFeef derFeef!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

derFeef said:
Here have this GOTY contender from last year (or this year if you are on Xbox), for PC on Steam that is.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Humble Bundle Humble Bundle: Deathloop (Steam) - Won by liquiddragon liquiddragon (10 entries)

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
I had to do it
50-AEEC8-E-388-E-4157-9-C5-B-AB8-B83-B642-B4.jpg

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
Finished Rat Tale - ending was pretty nuts in terms of rat-volume. Thought the game was great definitely a top GOTY contender for me.

Started playing Signalis - check it out it's free on Game Pass! - and while I'm not a big fan of these classic survival horror mechanics.. I do love sci-fi so I'm enjoying it so far! A real "mood piece" this one. I do wish the 2D pixel art for faces wasn't going with the "that one friend in high school that likes to draw anime" aesthetic but I get it, anime is pretty cool. They do an interesting blend of isometric and full first person 3D that really works so well with the lo-fi pixelated look. The puzzles so far have been mostly finding the right key for the right lock which boils down to exploring every inch of the map. In that regard I do wish you could press a button to highlight every usable item in a room cause early on I missed an entire panel you had to interact with to continue forward simply because I thought it was just set dressing.

Jay_AD

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, Signalis looks incredible. Just watched a bit of gameplay from the quick look - don't think I need to see any more.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
This is ZERO amount against Jess, but for some reason her talking about Signalis didn't do much for me, but listening to Waypoint Ren talking about it made me run home and download it. I can't explain why other than Ren is really good about talking excitedly about a game.

I've said repeatedly I just need Ren and Austin to talk deeply about anything together. Those two seem to get me the most excited for games and just wish i could interact with games the way they do lol

BlueScrote

Oct 25, 2017
Finished The Quarry. I don't think it was nearly as gripping for me as Until Dawn was (I haven't played any of the Dark Anthology series). Kind of chuffed because it felt like poor controls robbed me of one of the decisions. Otherwise I mostly liked the characters and the story.

Oct 25, 2017
This is ZERO amount against Jess, but for some reason her talking about Signalis didn't do much for me, but listening to Waypoint Ren talking about it made me run home and download it. I can't explain why other than Ren is really good about talking excitedly about a game.

I've said repeatedly I just need Ren and Austin to talk deeply about anything together. Those two seem to get me the most excited for games and just wish i could interact with games the way they do lol
I agree with you, but at the same time I feel like Austin has sold me on games that don't deserve it lol
He's just too good at this whole talking-about-play thing.

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017

ren has a great storyteller diction when she's passionate about something. her enunciation, her emphasis on certain words, her setups, and her pauses, it all works toegether to really sell the idea that whatever thing she's super into is the most important thing in the world. austin's got the same kind of flair to his speech, so yeah, those two are just too good at selling me at a game i would never even think to try.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
This is nothing against Ren.. but I actively dislike her hushed tone campire storyteller style of talking about games lol. Different strokes and all that.

PinkCrayon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I find Ren to be pretty bad at talking about games. She can talk extensively about how a game makes her feel, but often when she ends her segments I have no fucking idea what the actual game is. I think it stems from having such a limited vocabulary from which to pull from. Oh it's astounding is it? Does the story have something to say about bodies and spaces? It always feels like the same description rearranged.

Signalis does seems cool though.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I love Austin to death, but he definitely has a way to create interesting narrative out of unbelievably subtle mechanics in a way that is usually alien to me.

Sometimes it clicks. I could go on for hours about the Red Dead epilogues and how many levels they work on in terms of the state of mind of the player, the state of mind of the character, and how they physically use controls to sync up both. But I also recognize that some people will just never see what I see there.

Humanity

Aug 31, 2019
Deathloop takes a bit to get into but it's a solid Arkane effort even though I think it's flawed in many ways.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
This is nothing against Ren.. but I actively dislike her hushed tone campire storyteller style of talking about games lol. Different strokes and all that.
Noting against Ren or Cado personally, but their whole manner of IRL Twitterspeak is like a screwdriver in my ear

Let us know what you think of DL!

I got myself a cheap steam key, so I will give it another shot soon on Steam Deck

Or I will just play Dr Muto instead, who knows

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Rob talking about MK getting in to Witcher 1 was just fucking hilarious. Patrick's "And you wonder why you're a couple" was just gold.