• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• MOM'S DEAD, PARKOUR!

Votes: 120 40.0%
  • I Hear You In My Blood

Votes: 50 16.7%
  • Welcome To The Hugbox

Votes: 12 4.0%
  • What Is To Smang?

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Y'all Don't Like It Because It's Bad

Votes: 111 37.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
AC ODY UPDATE:
LEVEL 29
38h 48m 48s
Lmao, I'm at 45 with 46 hours played. Get on my level.

For real, I'm doing it this efficiently because I know my heart is not in it for 80-90 hours. At this rate I'm gonna have the other two main branches done by 55 hours. I don't like that I feel the need to self-curate, but my ability loadout has already made any sort of murder a snoozefest.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
new guf her

0WobWIk.gif

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
AC Odyssey is like leftover bday cake, it's something you gotta pick at in small servings every couple of days

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
No, and yours is great!

Oh alright... I guess I won't change it... I also did a reverse image search and this is what Google gave me... So I guess I can't possibly find a cuter pup.

9RcjKL7.jpg

AC ODY UPDATE:
LEVEL 29
38h 48m 48s

Are you enjoying it? I'm like 4-6 hours in and having a bunch of fun... But I'm only getting to play 1-2 hours every other day, so it's gonna take me some time. I platinumed Origins and am liking the fact that this is just Morigins

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
Jeff is right about Titanfall 2, that's the last MP game I got into cause I suck at MP games, but that one was really fun.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh alright... I guess I won't change it... I also did a reverse image search and this is what Google gave me... So I guess I can't possibly find a cuter pup.

9RcjKL7.jpg

Are you enjoying it? I'm like 4-6 hours in and having a bunch of fun... But I'm only getting to play 1-2 hours every other day, so it's gonna take me some time. I platinumed Origins and am liking the fact that this is just Morigins
No, you won't get much cuter than that.

And you're probably doing find playing Odyssey the way you are. Just be aware that once you hit Athens you'll be pulled in too many directions. Try to find a focus if you want to feel like you're making any progress at all.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
No, you won't get much cuter than that.

And you're probably doing find playing Odyssey the way you are. Just be aware that once you hit Athens you'll be pulled in too many directions. Try to find a focus if you want to feel like you're making any progress at all.

My current focus is to fuck anyone and everyone I can... and assassinate the rest.

Deleted member 4970

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

justjim89

Nov 16, 2017
Straight up! I adopted one a few weeks ago now and the vet had us bring her in around the back because people waiting in the lobby might be afraid of pitbulls :(

My first girlfriend had a pitbull named Kozy who just this cute fat little meatball, and he needed a night light or he'd cry in his sleep. Sweetest pup I've ever known.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Just 21 more levels to go.

Also i'm interested in hearing what are your thoughts given you really liked Origins.
I don't get the complaints about the microtransactions, I say you can level up within an hour or so, it helps DOING EVERYTHING IN SIGHT and completing objectives and it all adds up. I honestly might prefer this game to Origins as much as I praised Bayek and that game, there's just something very aesthetically pleasing about ancient Greece.

Lmao, I'm at 45 with 46 hours played. Get on my level.

For real, I'm doing it this efficiently because I know my heart is not in it for 80-90 hours. At this rate I'm gonna have the other two main branches done by 55 hours. I don't like that I feel the need to self-curate, but my ability loadout has already made any sort of murder a snoozefest.
I've been doing all the "areas" that are below my Level and clearing out all the camps and forts and looting everything in sight and it's making the game worth it and I'm gonna get a lot out of this game but it's such a fucking timesink and yet I happily just slash my way through it all. I've completed up to the 4th chapter of the story but I'm really just doing a lot of exploring and looting. Kassandra's such a great character, don't think I'm going to bother doing an Alexios playthrough.

I have a little more breathing room because I have 2 days off per week and while I don't play all day, I at least play 3-6 hours on those days off. I like the weapon wheels, the combat power ups and yeah, it's fun, for those on the fence, I recommend getting it when it's discounted, it's well worth the $60 though.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
I have a little more breathing room because I have 2 days off per week and while I don't play all day, I at least play 3-6 hours on those days off. I like the weapon wheels, the combat power ups and yeah, it's fun, for those on the fence, I recommend getting it when it's discounted, it's well worth the $60 though.

Cool... good to know you're having fun. The way Alex/Austin talked about it had me worried a bit, but I imagine free from the constrains of a review deadline it is probably less overwhelming game. I also got it for $40, so I feel good about that.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
i would love a dog and/or a cat

not with this lease tho

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Cool... good to know you're having fun. The way Alex/Austin talked about it had me worried a bit, but I imagine free from the constrains of a review deadline it is probably less overwhelming game. I also got it for $40, so I feel good about that.
I tend to agree that Alex and Austin were probably overwhelmed trying to get through the campaign by their deadline so yeah, someone who isn't in the media and has free time, I like the slow burn approach I'm taking here. This game is definitely one you should consume slowly, don't overindulge, the chance of burnout is high.

Oct 25, 2017
Pits are the cutest most loving dogs, and people who discriminate against them belong in a special place in hell.

;_;

Straight up! I adopted one a few weeks ago now and the vet had us bring her in around the back because people waiting in the lobby might be afraid of pitbulls :(

I will admit i didn't know about it until i was an adult and getting to know people who own and/or breed them to realize that.

Just went by incidents and DMX videos and it felt bad man.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
I got a warning once for something I posted itt, I think I called someone a fuckwit or something icr.

Deleted member 5359

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People worked hundreds of hours of overtime, separated from their families, so we can make virtual cowboys drip pee on themselves

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
lol how are you not getting at least one level per hour? That's insane
Because I'm taking my time with each location, clearing objectives, and just rolling through.

I think I level up about every hour or two. It helps doing quests and locations with great XP boosts.

I love the game but I'm pretty glad I bought that XP boost. I know, microtransactions and all, but its fun enough and im spending enough time with the game that I felt like it was worth it.
I still have the (I think) 200 Helix points you get after the prologue. Still haven't spent it.

Status
Not open for further replies.