• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
image.jpg

the fuck is he so smug about
it's that fucking dreamworks face

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Akamai is their content delivery system. Basically Cloud servers where all their shit is stored.

A company co-founded by Daniel Lewin who who was on AA Flight 11 that crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center on 9/11. Apparently he was one of the first people to die in the attacks as he actually confronted the hijackers on the plane to try to stop them.

Trivia.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
That entire Xbox call in on the Aftershow was something else lmao

"MS are basically the cool guys on the block"

"..."

"How?"

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
screens outside PAX are advertising something called "Deathgarden" so I guess that's the next Battleborn or Gigantic

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Eh, their usually not that rambly lol.

I like how they were unwittingly retelling Nier automata when discussing post-humanity AI.

Oct 27, 2017
I wanna go back to Pax. Haven't been since 2016. I did the full 3 days then but I think if I do I'll probably just do Saturday. Once you've done it once you can very easily see everything you want in a single day.

Oct 27, 2017
Is Spyro as a game really going to hold up or is it pure nostalgia? It's been forever since I've played or thought about the actual gameplay. I'm still waiting for a new Ty game.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Is Spyro as a game really going to hold up or is it pure nostalgia? It's been forever since I've played or thought about the actual gameplay. I'm still waiting for a new Ty game.
Well they've remade it so it looks nice and modern. But it's a collectathon, and we've had Yooka Laylee recently which didn't turn out well, and Snake Pass which went pretty well. Crash sold gangbusters too. So we'll see, although I think with nostalgia it'll be enough to hold up

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Let's just remaster every other mediocre 90s platformer while we're at it. Tomba and Chameleon Twist Ultimate Collections plz.

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Switch owners are unbearable

Every goddamn thread about a game that isn't announced for Switch is immediately filled up with port begging

MassiveNights

Oct 25, 2017
Playing Mad Max on PS+. Surprisingly good. Enjoying it far more than FarCry 5 so far. Was only Alex who liked this game right?

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Mad Max is very good. The car combat is some of the best ever! It goes side by side with Mafia III in the fact that they are both super solid in gameplay/mechanics, but get bogged down their progression. I have a script to a video I was going to do about these exact two games, but it never got put together because I didn't feel the premise was strong enough. Kinda want to re-visit it.

Master_Funk

Oct 25, 2017
Glad Spyro finally got announced.That and crash were my nostlgic platformers and the remaster looks real good. I expect the GB crew to not give two shits about it, but I have accepted this already .

Nov 27, 2017
Remember that one day Sony fucked up and you could download everything to the vita? I made sure to grab Spyro that day. Holds up. Might even be better today considering what came after.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Damn the microsoft and the sony, how dare they have modern systems that can run beautiful games and not some trash tier console that can barely run doom with pixellated graphics
To be fair, it barely runs Doom with pixelated graphics while an old lady judges you on a bus that rocks back and forth to fuck up your aiming while you travel between home and work. So there's that.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
Mad Max is very good. The car combat is some of the best ever! It goes side by side with Mafia III in the fact that they are both super solid in gameplay/mechanics, but get bogged down their progression. I have a script to a video I was going to do about these exact two games, but it never got put together because I didn't feel the premise was strong enough. Kinda want to re-visit it.
Mad Max starts out good but then as it starts turning into a great game, it ends. The second half of the game is much stronger than the first, still though, it is way, way better than it has any right to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.