Status
Not open for further replies.

wild_fire

Oct 27, 2017
Ben (talking about Nino Kuni 2): There's this new mechanic in the game that's totally different from traditional JRPG's

Jeff (having never touched the game): Is it a system that you can completely ignore?

Like, come-on mannnn...... Kind of dismissing a mechanic in a game you haven't touched... I REALLY don't want to start a GBW vs. GBE thing, but I guess I'm personally enjoying GBEast a bit more because when they talk about games they're GENERALLY a glass half full group while GBWest GENERALLY is a glass half empty. This is just my opinion not a fact, if you disagree that's cool too. I still enjoy ALL of Giant Bomb.

On a more positive note I'm looking forward to the Pie in a Cabinet stream. I've got several Pie's at home and would love to see how they put one in a cabinet.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I can remember Dan saying "is that what anime guys do? call real girls '3Ds'?" but I can't remember when or the context

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lmao the Spyro thread on r/NintendoSwitch before they realized it wasn't coming to Switch is hilarious

9ue82G4.png

They didn't announce it for the Switch. That is about as upfront as you can get, lol

Has 42 upvotes btw

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I guess people expected a simultaneous release because of Crash being ported? hmm (EDIT: oh lol the reddit thread was because of someone tweeting earlier about it, which included Switch)

anyway it's only Thursday so PAX isn't actually that busy at all; only a few of my friends are around today and they showed up late (and went to a panel that ends when the one I'm going to now starts) so I sorta aimlessly wandered around trying indie games when I probably should have used the lack of people to try the big booths, hmm

this also enabled me buying Persona 5's (overpriced) soundtrack on vinyl because it's sold out online and I'm weak

Oct 25, 2017
That Scribblenauts QL really makes me want an Abby vs Dan Mario Party Party cause at long last there are two people who are waaaaay to serious about winning and it would be glorious.

Last edited:

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
Any of you guys familiar with Raspberry Pis? Can they be used as a dualboot/same OS for emulation and media server? Watching Jason put one in the arcade cabinet now is kinda neat. I literally bought one last week for media server purposes, but may do emulation now too, if it allows it

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Any of you guys familiar with Raspberry Pis? Can they be used as a dualboot/same OS for emulation and media server? Watching Jason put one in the arcade cabinet now is kinda neat. I literally bought one last week for media server purposes, but may do emulation now too, if it allows it
No idea about dualboot but I looked into using a Pi to setup a plex server (I have all my shows on an external HDD) but apparently they don't have enough processing power to do live transcoding which make them kinda useless.

This really sucks cause right now I have to leavy my laptop powered on to use as my Plex server.

zychi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Chicago
No idea about dualboot but I looked into using a Pi to setup a plex server (I have all my shows on an external HDD) but apparently they don't have enough processing power to do live transcoding which make them kinda useless.

This really sucks cause right now I have to leavy my laptop powered on to use as my Plex server.
Yeah, I think you and I actually discussed this. The new B+ supposedly has the power to do it now. Which is why I bought another one, I just haven't set it up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.