• It's the most wonderful time of the year! Make your list and check it twice. The ResetEra Games of the Year 2019 Voting Thread is now live. Voting will be open for the next 4 days, 9 hours, 31 minutes, and will close on Jan 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM.

GiftBot's Gaming Giveaways |OT| Free to a good home! No begging, requests, or taking advantage

WarRock

Oct 25, 2017
Looked up what Pyre was and was not expecting it to be a Sports game.
Honestly, the sport aspect is just a way to justify the non lethal/direct combat, and the fact there's no game overs (since you don't die, you just lose a match and go lower on the win-loss rankings). I would call it a new style of RPG, and not a mix of genres (like Inazuma Eleven).

XenIneX

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, sweet; a win! Thanks, Samaritan! My people will no-doubt enjoy your regular human basketball.

Crap; I mean, this game, "Regular Human Basketball".
I've said too much... *vanishes*

RicJFNas

Oct 28, 2017
Oh my god... I actually won the 10% discount code... I bought FIght'n just a couple of hours ago! I should've had faith and waited!

RicJFNas

Oct 28, 2017
It was on the ps4, and i have downloaded and played for over 2 hours. Ah well, I think Dark Chronicles is on sale, I guess I'll use it for that.

frailimb

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations to all of the winners of the giveaways. Hope you enjoy all of the games. They'd simply sit on a backlog I would never get to.

Tanooki

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I already own Disco, so I won’t enter but fantastic opportunity to anyone that hasn’t gotten a chance to play it yet!