1 gift from htp314

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from htp314 htp314!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Steam Steam: HITMAN: The Complete First Season - Won by Ctrl Alt Del Ctrl Alt Del (76 entries)

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
This giveaway has unfortunately been cancelled.

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ba2 ba2!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ba2 said:
Rogue Company is a team-based multiplayer shooter packed with action, tactics, and attitude. With an arsenal of playable mercenaries, guns, abilities, and game modes, there is always something to master.

*Playing in the closed alpha will put you under an NDA. You will not be allowed to share stream, recordings, or impressions of your closed alpha gameplay.
About Rogue Company:
Rogue Company is a top-secret syndicate of elite mercenaries who carry out paid contracts to combat the world's biggest wrongs. Rogue Company is an outlaw solution to a broken system. To most of the world, the elusive organization is a rumor at best. However, to those in the know, Rogue Company operatives are indispensable to solving the world's deadliest and most challenging missions. As a Rogue Company mercenary, players will group up, grab their weapon of choice, and dive into iconic locations to compete online in various PVP game modes.

Rogue Company will feature crossplay on all major platforms. Team up with friends, regardless of platform, and climb the ranks of Rogue Company.

---

To activate your key:

1. Open the Epic Games Launcher.
2. Log in to your Epic Games account.
3. Click your name in the bottom left corner.
4. Click Redeem Code and enter your code. You should receive a message that the code was successfully redeemed.

• EpicGames EpicGames: Rogue Company [Closed Alpha] (4 entries)

2 gifts from CGriffiths86

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from CGriffiths86 CGriffiths86!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Lost in Vivo - Won by Eraser_Arcade Eraser_Arcade (25 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Hitman: The Complete First Season - Won by Planet Planet (82 entries)

itspants1

Jul 17, 2018
That's correct but it's a closed Alpha and the keys are pretty hard to come by. I personally entered his giveaway because I'm dying to try it but I haven't gotten a key even tho I signed up ASAP, hella play Hirez games, and I missed the Alienware Giveaway v.v .
Weird - I had no issue getting a code from their site (which is why I linked). Interesting to hear others are running into problems.

1 gift from cHinzo

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from cHinzo cHinzo!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

• Steam Steam: Hitman: The Complete First Season - Won by Red Arremer Red Arremer (74 entries)

Oct 25, 2017
Weird - I had no issue getting a code from their site (which is why I linked). Interesting to hear others are running into problems.

I think I signed up the day it was announced and did not get in. These things tend to be luck based, not just sign up and get access.

At least I do not think I got in. I got a few odd emails asking for feedback but afaik I never got in. And I looked at my hirez account to see but nothing came up. No idea how to actually see if I am in the alpha or not lol.

1 gift from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from astro astro!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ba2

Oct 20, 2019
Empire Universe 3: Pro Package
This is in-game key - not a Steam code.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Empire Universe 3: Legendary Pack
This is in-game key - not a Steam code.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Old codes. Sorry if they will not work.

1 gift from Chunchun

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Chunchun Chunchun!

• Epic Games Store Epic Games Store: Totally Reliable Delivery Service - Won by Ferrasvansen Ferrasvansen (33 entries)

1 gift from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

astro said:
Lightening Raffle!

Murdered: Soul Suspect on Steam

• Steam Steam: Murdered: Soul Suspect - Won by Elven_Star Elven_Star (24 entries)

2 gifts from Red Arremer

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from Red Arremer Red Arremer!

Red Arremer said:
Got that Capcom bundle myself now, so here's what I have left over!

• Steam Steam: Resident Evil 2 - All Ingame Reward Unlock DLC - Won by SSPssp SSPssp (26 entries)
  • Steam Steam: Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1 - Won by KushalaDaora KushalaDaora (22 entries)

1 gift from YuSuzzune

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from YuSuzzune YuSuzzune!

• Steam Steam: Bottom of the 9th - Won by WhupTroy WhupTroy (35 entries)

1 gift from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

astro said:
Lightening Raffle!

Tomb Raider: Anniversary

• Steam Steam: Tomb Raider: Anniversary - Won by Planet Planet (23 entries)

4 gifts from Xavi

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 4 gifts from Xavi Xavi!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

1 gift from astro

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

astro said:
Lightening Raffle for people who haven't won in the last week.

Legend of Grimrock on Steam