Foxnull

Alt-Account
Banned
May 30, 2019
I will forever be grateful for that #buildingthelist campaign. Gio Corsi actually brought Yakuza 5 west, the absoulte mad man.

ForZoey

May 29, 2019
People gonna leave if they're not happy where they work.

It sucks that almost everyone we're familiar with has jumped ship.

Ive been saying it for about 3 or 4 years now, but Sony is giving me some Sega 1994 vibes

I guess that explains why John Sell, chief architect on Project Scarlett, "jumped ship" earlier this year before work was complete. Mixer co-founder Matt Salsamendi left Microsoft in 2019 followed by fellow co-founder James Boehm. It must explain why Halo Infinite creative Director Tim Longo left Microsoft in 2019 and why Halo Infinite lead producer Mary Olson joined him soon after. Corporate Vice President Mike Ybarra also departed Xbox last month. So much unhappiness over at Microsoft.

Sound goofy? Well yeah.

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
PS5 reveal is just gonna be Jim Ryan's grinnin ass for like half of it

Nah, it'll be some new faces and old. New faces people will get to like as and when they bring good news, and new faces they'll get 'upset' about when they leave 5 years later or whatever. Most of the people discussed in these threads were 'new faces' not so long ago, and replacing an old guard people had become fond of - PS has cycled through many sets of people over the years and has somehow managed, and indeed, cycling in people who are hungry to make their mark might be a part of what keeps a company energised, and from becoming too complacent.

DrDeckard

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
UK
So many people leaving playstation. We lost all the peeps behind the scenes too. Andrew Pfister, John Drake etc. So many gone.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
hoping he lands someplace good for him after a much-needed break, always seemed like such a genuine dude

it's so weird that sony's almost entire crew is different and so public-shy