Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Honestly, judging by the state of PSVR2 that would only hurt the game. If they somehow made it work both in VR and flat without losing all of the benefits that VR provided to the first game, it would be the ideal scenario both in supporting your premium accessory and finding that new audience.

Nothing pretentious abou it. This game makes me feel the way Nintendo games couldn't since Mario Galaxy.
Same, really hope it's not for VR, the world needs more pristine 3D platformers besides Mario

naff

Unshakeable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Throw us a bone with a Rescue Mission port too ;_;

Would love to see a non VR fully fledged Astro Bot as the main title, really look forward to hearing what Asobi I have lined up generally. Given their pedigree with Rescue Mission maybe they can make it a hybrid title, but it would be sad to see them throw something at VR2 with it inevitably being unable to drive further sales and be stuck with such a small market

Hanzo

Dec 10, 2023
I think it is possible that there are 2 astrobot games planned? one VR game and one 'normal' game? Doesn't seem that difficult considering they released their last game 3+ years ago.. and wasn't a full length game.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
I think it is possible that there are 2 astrobot games planned? one VR game and one 'normal' game? Doesn't seem that difficult considering they released their last game 3+ years ago.. and wasn't a full length game.

I think it will be both, you can play either in VR or flat screen.

2CL4Mars

Nov 9, 2018
I think given Sony's level of commitment to VR and need for PS5 content in H2 this year... I would say something like Concrete Genie where you have the main flat experience but optional VR side content available would make the most sense.

I dunno, I still think it's going to be both just like RE7.

steve01

Feb 28, 2023
I don't want VR side stuff for a 600€ headset, I want a full VR game (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Oct 31, 2017
I think this will be a hybrid game(something that Sony talked up behind closed doors a lot!) they have to inject some extra only on playstation/VR to keep the interest and also give the VR some extra kick to sell more units.

Apr 6, 2022
FF7 Rebirth
Helldivers 2
Rise of the Ronin
Stellar Blade
Astrobot
Concord
Last of us 2 Remastered
Until Dawn Remake

Seems like a pretty great year for PlayStation exclusives in my opinion. Not sure why it matters if they're made by first party or not.