• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheBazzalisk

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bath, UK
Nope, sounds like a snooze fest with out it, drag the old guard kicking and screaming into the new world.
Looks like they're not dragging anybody into the new world with how few people are actually playing Halo any more. I also like the use of the term 'sounds like' which heavily implies that you haven't actually played the old Halo games and so your opinion's validity on how they play is about as valuable as a chocolate teapot. But I could be wrong.

also please never use the blue text again it's god awful to read

Nov 1, 2017
Well first we need to define what we each think casual means. Because I sure as shit know that people who play Halo 5 aren't all professional level, hardcore dedicated players.
I don't think it really matters how many casual players or not are playing Halo 5 because the population of the game is tepid at best. I don't think excising Sprint will magically bring people back but a back to basics approach with a solid marketing strategy that includes something like, "We were wrong, we want you back, we want Halo to be relevant again" etc. Someone mentioned a Classic gameplay playlist or something and that would probably go a long way to creating a better environment for competitive Halo.

Overall I would respect 343 more if they finally admitted that they failed and put the franchise on even shakier ground because of their actions. It won't happen though so I will just continue regarding them with a shrug.

Deleted member 11002

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
get OUT

I almost exclusively play SWAT but I hate them when I used to venture into other modes. But I also haven't played Halo in over a year, so there's that too

Gunny T Highway

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
I love Halo 5's movement. It made it so you could pull off crazy kills and have great defensive options when you are in a pinch.

RedFury

Oct 27, 2017
Damn it. I had an entire write up I did while at work(on mobile) and closed app by mistake and erased everything :(

Fatmanp

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, you said it yourself, the game now caters to a more casual crowd who typically respond to games that either feel good or don't feel good to play. The intricacy of design is irrelevant if the new majority of players just want to powertrip in their videogames. Every suggestion you bring to the table eliminates that super-soldier feeling. I mean, yeah, it doesn't feel like original Halo because original Halo was a decade ago. This is just a cyclical argument where the argument is, "why doesn't [insert developer] think about the hardcore crowd?"

Because the hardcore crowd are a vocal minority that doesn't push product.

Classic Halo had a far greater ratio of Casual versus Competitive players so that argument doesn't really fly.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Looks like they're not dragging anybody into the new world with how few people are actually playing Halo any more. I also like the use of the term 'sounds like' which heavily implies that you haven't actually played the old Halo games and so your opinion's validity on how they play is about as valuable as a chocolate teapot. But I could be wrong.

also please never use the blue text again it's god awful to read
I never played old Halo? I ditched my friends for months to play Halo and then Halo 2 online. Truth of the matter is the world changed, online shooters have changed and Halo has failed to keep up until Halo 5. Please do not assume or tell me what to do.

Nov 8, 2017
Have been playing since the first game. Halo 5 is the most intense and balanced Halo I've played.
  • Sprint - Neutral. As long as the map is designed well I'm fine.
  • Thruster - Great. Bring more dynamics to the combat.
  • Spartan Charge - Rubbish. So cheap and meaningless.
  • Ground Pound - Neutral. I use it more as a way to traverse than attack.
  • Clamber - Great. Design the map with clamber in mind brings more diversity to the gameplay.
  • Stabilize - Neutral. Using this in higher level just leave yourself as a sitting duck.
  • Slide - Never seen anyone use this lol.
in general i like Spartan Abilities, but the map has to utilize them better. And the campaign needs more traversal route like Titanfall 2.

TheBazzalisk

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bath, UK
I never played old Halo? I ditched my friends for months to play Halo and then Halo 2 online. Truth of the matter is the world changed, online shooters have changed and Halo has failed to keep up until Halo 5. Please do not assume or tell me what to do.
No one is telling you what to do, cool it. Don't get your pants in a twist about it. I'm just informing you that the blue text gives me cataracts. Fine, continue using it but I'm not going to bother reading it. Also I didn't assume anything, I literally responded to what you wrote. If you say something 'sounds like' x it makes a heavy implication that you don't actually have any experience and are just imagining what it is like.

Last edited:

Judau

Oct 28, 2017
List of Spartan Abilities:
  • Sprint
  • Thruster
  • Spartan Charge
  • Ground Pound
  • Clamber
  • Stabilize
  • Slide
I'm actually ok with sprint; I can't say that I understand what anyone has against it, other than "It doesn't feel like Halo 1-3". I'm ok with all those Spartan abilities, really, except for ground pound (I must have killed maybe 5 people with it since the launch of Halo 5) and maybe clamber (if it were up to me, I'd replace it with a short double jump), though it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if Halo 6 kept both of those.

As for your second question; I'd be ok with some game modes removing at least one ability, depending on what ability or abilities would give you a major advantage (no Spartan Charge or Ground Pound in SWAT, for example). I certainly wouldn't mind if they added a gametype with no abilities, similar to how CoD: Advanced Warfare (the last CoD game I played) had a gametype with classic movement.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Could you imagine turning down the movement speed in Doom 2016 and adding a sprint feature?

Cause that's the closest thing I can equate Sprint in Halo to.

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i think Halo 5 is easily the best game in terms of gameplay, abilities, control. it's just a shame the story was a mess. i hope Halo 6 keeps similar gameplay and gives us a half decent story.

I love them and I hope they add more for Halo 6. If people want to play the old games the MCC is getting a huge update this year.
it is? do we know what will be added/changed?

Fahzzy

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Jan 21, 2018
Halo with abilities is like a husband who looks at a celebrity and changes his look, attitude, career, and personality in an attempt to impress his wife...when his wife is grieving and pleading with him saying, "I married you for who you are! I don't care about "X" celebrity! You aren't the same anymore...I miss you...please come back to me..."

In reality, the husband is just trying to attract other women he finds attractive without regard for his bride.

Halo is a broken household. Halo needs counseling.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Anyone else get annoyed that they changed Halo to match the books? I always get annoyed hearing "this is the first time you felt like a Spartan".

In Halo:CE, Chief was a tank. He was the last Spartan. Nothing in the story or cut scenes indicated he was explosive and needed ADS. Then they started writing books. Very average to below average books. Made Spartans nimble. Eventually Chief isn't the last Spartan, the mystery and lore is spoiled with lame explanations and a regular soldier like Buck turns into a Super Soldier. The story and lore to Halo is a wreck and needs to be rebooted. They should not be changing gameplay to match average written material. This isn't like the Witcher where the game was based on decent books. Even in Witcher, they don't sacrifice gameplay to have something match up better with the books.

What I'm saying is fuck what Spartans do in the written material. The written material isn't that good. What MC can and cannot do in the game should be based on what makes the gameplay the most fun.

OneBadMutha

Nov 2, 2017
Halo with abilities is like a husband who looks at a celebrity and changes his look, attitude, career, and personality in an attempt to impress his wife...when his wife is grieving and pleading with him saying, "I married you for who you are! I don't care about "X" celebrity! You aren't the same anymore...I miss you...please come back to me..."

In reality, the husband is just trying to attract other women he finds attractive without regard for his bride.

Halo is a broken household. Halo needs counseling.

giphy.gif

In trying to reel in COD fans, Halo lost touch with home base. Now Halo has been thrown out of it's home, was rejected by the pretty girl it was chasing and is in a drunken stuper walking in the middle of the freeway in tighty-whiteys.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I hate them. They don't feel like an evolution on the halo gameplay so much as a mutation of halo mixed with elements of other shooters. And now we have this hybrid quasi halo/cod/TF mashup and don't have anything that plays like halo. Now as a halo fan thats my response, but I understand a lot of people love H5 and its gameplay and I agree its a good shooter (for MP). But for me its just not halo, and that really sucks because I miss the classic halo gameplay/design.

Gamers nowadays need some degree of uniformity in their games.

Hence Sprint and ADS (Even if its not that bad in H5)

If this stuff bothers you that much just move on from Halo. In terms of time played in Halo games, Im essentially retired from Halo.I'm not gonna get the game I want. Theres always gonna be sprint and the rest of this shit in the games.

Halo used to be my reliable go to game to have fun online. Those days are long gone.
This is such a ridiculous notion. Everything you just mentioned is almost ubiquitous in modern shooters today so saying to just not play halo when halo used to be the exception to this rule is troubling, for me as a halo fan. I can't get anything like how halo played unless I want to roll the dice with the MCC (and no way can I convince my friends to come back to it at this point).

Overwatch doesn't have sprint right? How come it's not a issue there?
Or ADS. People just want to equate the additions of the 343 series as necessary for success in the modern FPS market when neither of those things are what will make or break your game. Plus for those out there looking for sprint and ADS, there is no shortage of other games to play with those abilities.

As someone that didn't get into Halo until Reach I'ma have to disagree on those being a problem.
Reach was by far the woorst MP halo game and their maps were also the worst in the series. By far.

On the contrary many people want Halo to do something new. Many still think Halo 5 didn't go far enough. Look at the response to Gears 4. Went back to basics after Judgement but didn't light the world on fire like the previous games. Rejuvenating interest isn't as simple as going back to the classics.
The fallacy of suggesting that anyone who doesn't want these features also doesn't want Halo to grow into new things is ridiculous. No one is suggesting Halo not evolve. Most are suggesting it do so without just adding features of other shooters into its design philosophy at the expense of detracting what made halo, halo.

Last edited:

Poketune

Oct 25, 2017
I'm personally not a fan, but I think they can have a place in Halo as map pickup similar to overshield or active camo (specifically things like sprint (i.e speed boost), slides, ground pound, etc.

Last edited:

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Do people seriously believe that the population would come back if 343 made a Halo 2/3 style game? Good lawd.

I'm pretty sure it was a Bungie employee who once said something along the lines of "the original Halo trilogy was as much a moment in time as it was a game" and it's 100% true. 343 can't just chase the popularity of the original trilogy and try making a barebones Halo 3 clone - it won't work. It's literally impossible. Anyone who thinks that an old school Halo would suddenly bring back the million+ population counter from the Halo 3 days is delusional. The market has changed. The times have changed. Gaming has changed.

New002

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing Halo since launch. Keep them. My friends and I all looooove the way the game has evolved with Halo 5.

Quample

Dec 23, 2017
Cincinnati, OH
Love thrust, clamber is good too although it could use a little tweaking (it feels sort of floaty compared to something like Titanfall's ledge grab). Slide should also stay and actually last longer/have more distance, although that may mess with things like shotgun range a little. Spartan charge is probably my least favorite; it's super satisfying but really messy.

Sprint? Hard to say. It makes the game feel less "Halo" as you can't shoot/grenade during it, however that classic Halo movement feel would be extremely frustrating to go back to. I don't think some people realize what would happen if they removed it. And to people saying they should just double the base speed...that would just make it feel like Doom or Quake or something. The reason the originals felt so good is because each step mattered, you had to think about whether you could get to x location before y happened. Super fast base speed and everyone would just be spinning and strafing around eachother, it would be terrible. I think keeping Sprint is the way to go, it keeps the shooting aspects of Halo relatively intact and adds the dynamic flow of a more modern shooter. What 343 need to learn, in my opinion, is how to make maps that cater toward sprint a little better. That's the main thing that's missing.

As far as these things being in a mode like Warzone and absent elsewhere? Nah, the core gameplay shouldnt change across game modes at all. It would lack cohesion.

TheBazzalisk

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Bath, UK
Do people seriously believe that the population would come back if 343 made a Halo 2/3 style game? Good lawd.

I'm pretty sure it was a Bungie employee who once said something along the lines of "the original Halo trilogy was as much a moment in time as it was a game" and it's 100% true. 343 can't just chase the popularity of the original trilogy and try making a barebones Halo 3 clone - it won't work. It's literally impossible. Anyone who thinks that an old school Halo would suddenly bring back the million+ population counter from the Halo 3 days is delusional. The market has changed. The times have changed. Gaming has changed.
Gaming has changed in its favour. Competitive gaming is taken much more seriously and has much more potential than it did 10 years ago. Making Halo more competitive ie. going back to where it came from would be a resounding success. I'm just not sure the viewpoints on resetera in general realise that because this forum on the whole seems to be an environment much more dedicated to discussing casual games, singleplayer narrative games, and whatever nintendo is doing at the moment, than anything with any relevance to actual competitive gaming.

VincentMatts

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Or ADS. People just want to equate the additions of the 343 series as necessary for success in the modern FPS market when neither of those things are what will make or break your game. Plus for those out there looking for sprint and ADS, there is no shortage of other games to play with those abilities.

Reach was by far the woorst MP halo game and their maps were also the worst in the series. By far.

Halo doesnt live or die by which abilities its game character has. Its the overall quality of the product that will push people away or not. When for the longest time, BTB is a staple of the franchise for a lot of the community (including me) and you fuck that up in your release, you lose people. If when your game launches with "staples of halo" game modes completely missing only to be added on later as "free dlc" (some 3 years later), you lose people. When the new SP enemies are a shadow of what the old enemies were and just arent that fun to fight to play against, when that "30 seconds of fun" doesnt apply anymore, you lose people. When the maps design is clearly a notch below what they used to be with the previous dev making the games, you lose people. And no dont tell me sprint has anything to do with it. Reach maps might not have been perfect, but they all felt like halo maps. They just were designed for Invasion and BTB more than they were arena.

I get that people whove played the game for long time have that nostalgia effect going on and think that every problem has to do with sprint and clamber, but it really isnt. Lots of decisions 343 have done, were decisions that did not go over well. The Prometheans as enemies suck, the map design sucks, the SP story is average at best and its gameplay is practically never memorable, etc. When thats what you release, this is the results you get. Its an overall package that was simply just better done before and that has more to do than just a fucking sprint

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
I like sprint a lot. I think you move a little too slowly in the original games and sprint mitigates that. I realize it makes Halo more like other FPS games, but I think enough of Halo's original DNA is maintained for it to be fine.

The rest I'm more iffy on, or at best I don't really care about (clamber). I don't think they're inherently bad game design decisions, and actually I think they allow the developers to bring new dimensions to the map designs in some ways. I just like to keep my FPS games simple and these just kind of leave too many mechanics to think about and manage while playing.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

Why is call of duty still one of the hottest selling games given that it remains relatively the same game as when Halo 3 was out? Because they didn't decide to alter its core gameplay to become more like something it wasn't and stayed true to what fans and casuals wanted. Also no one is asking for a barebones halo OT sequel. Evolve it, add more weapons, more mpas, etc-just don't do so at the expense of what makes the game Halo.

Halo doesnt live or die by which abilities its game character has. Its the overall quality of the product that will push people away or not. When for the longest time, BTB is a staple of the franchise for a lot of the community (including me) and you fuck that up in your release, you lose people. If when your game launches with "staples of halo" game modes completely missing only to be added on later as "free dlc" (some 3 years later), you lose people. When the new SP enemies are a shadow of what the old enemies were and just arent that fun to fight to play against, when that "30 seconds of fun" doesnt apply anymore, you lose people. When the maps design is clearly a notch below what they used to be with the previous dev making the games, you lose people. And no dont tell me sprint has anything to do with it. Reach maps might not have been perfect, but they all felt like halo maps. They just were designed for Invasion and BTB more than they were arena.

I get that people whove played the game for long time have that nostalgia effect going on and think that every problem has to do with sprint and clamber, but it really isnt. Lots of decisions 343 have done, were decisions that did not go over well. The Prometheans as enemies suck, the map design sucks, the SP story is average at best and its gameplay is practically never memorable, etc. When thats what you release, this is the results you get. Its an overall package that was simply just better done before and that has more to do than just a fucking sprint
I sort of agree that it doesn't live or die by those abilities but at the same time those abilities fundamentally change how halo plays. It went from a slower, floaty shooter to a much more quick and faster pace game just like almost every other shooter on the market right now (albeit with slightly longer time to kill). I don't thin the quality in the MP department is lacking in Halo 5 (although as you mentioned they shipped it early without core features of what one would expect in a halo game). I think its a solid shooter, it just isn't halo anymore; its halo only in name. Singleplayer I think everyone can agree was awful in 5. I dropped it 3/4s of the way in and I can count the number of games I stop playing prior to beating on one hand cause Im OCD with beating games I start.

And my trepidations about sprint and clamber has less to do with nostalgia and more to do with realizing how radically different they make the game than what Halo used to always be about. I don't think its exclusively the problem and I'm with you on the other issues but at its core, I think the problem is the way it plays is just not what Halo is.

Last edited:

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany

Do you really believe another fast paced advanced movement shooter will make people excited? I doubt it. When Halo was its own thing it was successful. As soon as they started chasing other games it went downhill.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Whatever they do, Halo has to be it's own thing. You play Halo for Halo.

I think the sights change in Halo 5 was a slight step too far, however I totally dig the pistol having a zoom sight so I'm a little torn. The game loses it's clarity, I hope Halo 6 regains some of it's simplicity in art and sights.

II JumPeR I

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Germany
Doom 2016 MP is how i imagine modern Halo. Hell it shares a lot from old Halo. Even the character customization was a deeper version of Halo Reach's

Here an example

I played the MP a lot with my buddy Akai. We had ton of fun.

VincentMatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Why is call of duty still one of the hottest selling games given that it remains relatively the same game as when Halo 3 was out? Because they didn't decide to alter its core gameplay to become more like something it wasn't and stayed true to what fans and casuals wanted. Also no one is asking for a barebones halo OT sequel. Evolve it, add more weapons, more mpas, etc-just don't do so at the expense of what makes the game Halo.

I sort of agree that it doesn't live or die by those abilities but at the same time those abilities fundamentally change how halo plays. It went from a slower, floaty shooter to a much more quick and faster pace game just like almost every other shooter on the market right now (albeit with slightly longer time to kill). I don't thin the quality in the MP department is lacking in Halo 5 (although as you mentioned they shipped it early without core features of what one would expect in a halo game). I think its a solid shooter, it just isn't halo anymore; its halo only in name. Singleplayer I think everyone can agree was awful in 5. I dropped it 3/4s of the way in and I can count the number of games I stop playing prior to beating on one hand cause Im OCD with beating games I start.

And my trepidations about sprint and clamber has less to do with nostalgia and more to do with realizing how radically different they make the game than what Halo used to always be about. I don't think its exclusively the problem and I'm with you on the other issues but at its core, I think the problem is the way it plays is just not what Halo is.

Halo was never about its characters speed and has always been about 3 things: the shooting, melees and grenades. Those are the things that make halo halo. If people melee less, then maybe part of that is because that stupid spartan charge is 100 times more effective (and much cheaper), so people melee less. Why will i melee anymore when a charge does a much better job than it and stuns my opponent?

The problem is that they added stuff in a way that made the "core" change. I dont need melee if something a lot better is there and i wont even have time to get close enough to enemies if the Kill time is short. So everyone chucks grenades (cause theyre super effective) and plays halo more "at a distance". The sprint as always been in Halo through that ability powerup and i dont remember a god damn soul ever complaining that it wasnt "halo-like" when someone picked it up and used it.

Halo needs melee, grenades and shooting gameplay back and you do that by making guns at range less effective, removing that stupid spartan charge and making it longer to kill people, not shorter.

Jupiter IV

Jan 6, 2018
I think my biggest problem is that the abilities drastically effects map design. I've gone back to Halo CE and Halo 2 on MCC recently and everything is just feels so tight, lines of sight are defined much better, areas to hold have clearer areas to attack and defend. I guess in the end it feels less chaotic and involves at least a little planning. I have good memories of Halo 3 but it feels slow and clunky to me sometimes, can't quite put my finger on why.

Oct 25, 2017
Halo does not need to appeal to the lowest common denominator game player with Sprint and Aim-Down-Sights and other superfluous hoorshe shit that 343 has shoved into the game because they are "expected"

Nov 1, 2017

No one is saying that making a Halo 2/3 style game will magically fix all the problems but the strategy of pandering to non-Halo fans and casual players isn't working either.

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I like em a lot. 4 did it wrong with everyone choosing a specific thing but 5 giving ylu all of them by default pretty much and making it a level playing field was great. I dont really wanna go bavk tbh old halo feels so sluggish now.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Halo was never about its characters speed and has always been about 3 things: the shooting, melees and grenades. Those are the things that make halo halo. If people melee less, then maybe part of that is because that stupid spartan charge is 100 times more effective (and much cheaper), so people melee less. Why will i melee anymore when a charge does a much better job than it and stuns my opponent?

The problem is that they added stuff in a way that made the "core" change. I dont need melee if something a lot better is there, i wont get close enough to enemies if the Kill time is short. So everyone chucks grenades (cause they super effective) and plays halo more "at a distance". The sprint as always been in Halo through that ability powerup and i dont remember a god damn soul ever complaining that it wasnt "halo-like" when someone picked it up and used it.

Halo needs melee, grenades and shooting gameplay back and you do that by making guns at range less effective, removing that stupid spartan charge and making it longer to kill people, not shorter.
See I disagree entirely with this point given that in Halo 1 and 2 ranged gameplay was a HUGE component with the pistol and BR essentially being able to hit you from anywhere on the map. I agree that the core gameplay was changed but I do think we can extend Bungie's trifecta of melee, shooting, and grenades to include the movement-because that was an essential part of how you engaged with that trifecta. Having abilities that allow you to circumvent melee and grenades, for instance, radically changes the emphasis on those three categories.

megathemiis

Oct 27, 2017
Sprint and spartan abilities should leave in my opinion. I enjoyed Halo 5 multiplayer but I want the old formula back.
I mostly agree with Favyn. He is a YouTuber who has talked about the topic a lot of times and expresses a lot of valid points about how sprint's inclusion damages the unique classic Halo formula.

VincentMatts

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
See I disagree entirely with this point given that in Halo 1 and 2 ranged gameplay was a HUGE component with the pistol and BR essentially being able to hit you from anywhere on the map. I agree that the core gameplay was changed but I do think we can extend Bungie's trifecta of melee, shooting, and grenades to include the movement-because that was an essential part of how you engaged with that trifecta. Having abilities that allow you to circumvent melee and grenades, for instance, radically changes the emphasis on those three categories.

Ranged gameplay? You mean that ONE good gun everyone used in CE that Bungie then proceeded to remove permanently and the noob combo in 2? Halo5 has the pistol that wrecks at range, the BR that wrecks at range, the DMR that wrecks at range, the covy BR that the name escapes me that also wrecks etc. it already has a ton more options than the previous games ever did. If you provide that many options and make the time to kill much lower, no even has the time to get close enough to someone to melee them, even with a sprint. The core is different but not because of the sprint.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hate them
Want them gone in any iteration, just up the movement speed.

Halo fan since CE, prefering Halo 2 or 3 though MP wise

BizzyBum

Oct 26, 2017
New York
  • Sprint - dont' mind
  • Thruster - don't mind
  • Spartan Charge - remove
  • Ground Pound - remove
  • Clamber - don't mind
  • Stabilize - don't mind
  • Slide - don't mind

with that said, I wouldn't be opposed if Halo 6 went back to basic and had classic Halo movement for the MP.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it really matters how many casual players or not are playing Halo 5 because the population of the game is tepid at best. I don't think excising Sprint will magically bring people back but a back to basics approach with a solid marketing strategy that includes something like, "We were wrong, we want you back, we want Halo to be relevant again" etc. Someone mentioned a Classic gameplay playlist or something and that would probably go a long way to creating a better environment for competitive Halo.

Overall I would respect 343 more if they finally admitted that they failed and put the franchise on even shakier ground because of their actions. It won't happen though so I will just continue regarding them with a shrug.

I mean isn't this what COD did this past year? They basically said, look we hear you, here is your "boots on the ground" WW2 game. People have been eating it up. Now, if the market leader does this why shouldn't Halo?

Cranster

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not 100% against them but they need to be tweaked and rebalanced. Multiplayer maps also need to be better and there should be a classic non abilities playlist at launch aswell.