• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
First off all. This thread was closed of being rated in Australia. And if something more concrete was happing a new thread was oke.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/he...cation-board-xbox-one-version-incoming.27791/

Now its also rated in Taiwan so looks more concrete. But if mods disagree please close it.

42SGpNwmjURwEW4aZPj8YqSG50enJHBESuoa2-x2UaI.jpg

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
With two new ratings and the Taiwan rating giving even more info. I think it's safe to say that this is probably happening. As was said in the other thread, it was only ever said to be PS4 first.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
gimme

use this chance and get a good talk with ninja theory, microsoft. a goooood talk.

Judge

Vault-Tec Seal of Approval
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty nice news for XB only owners! It's been in my backlog for a while now, but maybe I'll double dip if it is X enhanced

Adamska

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This game should be experienced by as many people as possible, glad to see it getting ported. I wonder if they'll update the visuals further for the X1X.

MaximusPayne

Dec 14, 2017
I played the PS4 version on my Pro and it was beautiful. Can't wait to see how they utilized it with a X patch. The differences will be great compared to S and X if there is a good patch.

And OMG if they utilize Atmos with this game....will. double. dip.

Oct 27, 2017
Shoot. Glad I didn't pull the trigger when I saw it on PSN for $20 last week. Can't wait to see it on the X. Hopefully with some optimization done.

JustinH

Oct 27, 2017
This would be nice. I was thinking about buying it on PS4 last week because it was on sale (I think until the 6th) but I just didn't for some reason.

I'd definitely get it if it has an X patch. Here's hoping!

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well well, that's a great surprise. With a good sound system and the X, it's the kind of game that should shine. I don't own a PS4 so I missed out on it so far, but if it's coming to Xbox One I ain't missing it for sure.

Nov 1, 2017
Never picked it up on PS4 but definitely meant to, I'll get it for Xbox for sure, hopefully it gets 4k enhanced.

ARC-2R

Banned
Jan 11, 2018
Sweet, a pleasant surprise for me, one of the 3 or so games on PS4 I've legit been jealous about. So yea I'll cop this, gonna be sweet for the X.

The fascinating part of this for me is how it somehow is happening w/o the gaming media constantly badgering the Devs/Pubs/Sony Execs for when it's coming to Xbox like they would've had it been a timed exclusive on Xbox.

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
This game got great Pro support so I imagine it'll have great X support as well.

what are you implying exactly?

the long awaited sequel to kung fu chaos but of course

Sweet, a pleasant surprise for me, one of the 3 or so games on PS4 I've legit been jealous about. So yea I'll cop this, gonna be sweet for the X.

The fascinating part of this for me is how it somehow is happening w/o the gaming media constantly badgering the Devs/Pubs/Sony Execs for when it's coming to Xbox like they would've had it been a timed exclusive on Xbox.

Don't you know? Exclusives are only bad when you don't get them for playstation instead

You never saw anyone here outraged by the timed exclusivity on killing floor 2 as well

Last edited:

Phonomezer

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I just finished it not long ago on PS4.

If it gets a superior XOX patch I'll be annoyed.

It's a so-so game tbh.

Oct 27, 2017

That's usually the case though, PS first is accepted as default, Xbox first raises eyebrows.

I just finished it not long ago on PS4.

If it gets a superior XOX patch I'll be annoyed.

It's a so-so game tbh.

Why would you be annoyed by a superior patch for a "so-so game"?

Eidt: Already answered.

Chackan

Oct 31, 2017
It's a masterpiece! Glad more people are going to be able to enjoy it and apreciate it!

bbq of doom

Oct 25, 2017
I held off on buying it mainly because there was so much to play last year. However, if it comes, and if it gets an X enhancement, my resolve against impulse will be well rewarded.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
If you play this, play it with headphones, and turn off any surround sound processing if your headphones have any, the game has its own 3D audio. The audio in the game in some of the best, and is key to the game, and the gameplay.