cMCMB0N.gif

Yesss! Will listen to it asap.

Also, new Tyler. Can't wait!

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly nervous about the new Tyler. Everything about it screams that he wants to redeem the Cherry bomb sound.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Bring it on. Some of those tracks would be redeemed if they were mixed better. Some are straight trash (cherry bomb), but I'd like to see if he can refine the sound.

Totally, but he might wild out and alienate a lot of his current fans.

Also flowerboy is when Tyler is back to dropping bars after bars and I seriously can't remember a single memorable bar from Cherry bomb other than the chorus from fucking young and find your wings. The snippet already had a pretty fire bar though.

Seriously though, still had some of my favourite instrumentals.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I was hoping the style would be closer to Flower Boy and a bunch of those freebies he released on his YouTube.

Couldn't make it through cherry bomb.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Icolin how could i ever doubt you when you said Die Lit is a 10. it really is. self-titled is great too. and i mean this sincerely (i don't consume things "ironically" anymore). his flow clicked for me now and it's actually genius.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Icolin how could i ever doubt you when you said Die Lit is a 10. it really is. self-titled is great too. and i mean this sincerely (i don't consume things "ironically" anymore). his flow clicked for me now and it's actually genius.
"Yeah, I'ma go fuck that bitch
I'ma go thrash that bitch
Shawty gon' suck this dick
Shawty gon' suck this dick
That's a pull-up bitch
Don't make me pull up, bitch I'd smash that thot, then pull out bitch
Might push the Flacko shit Watch me pull up, take your chain, lil' bitch
I'm on Deebo lit
I'm on Migo lit
I'm on kilo lit
I go psycho bitch
Watch me suck your bitch