• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

cMCMB0N.gif

jamming to this, its nice. need an ID on that edit of Utada Hikaru's Passion though! Think on Lumi's part though.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I know I've said some foolish things before
I know that I've been swerving on this course
A lot of shit that you just can't ignore, oh, oh, oh

Can find me somewhere writing when I'm wrong
Girl, I'm just tryna see if I beloooooooooong
Mistakes feel like a fracture in my boooooooooooooooones

giphy.gif

Honestly one of my favourite R&B songs in years. 6lack snapped.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine disrespecting your fave artist's vision by listening to a leak when the album drops next week.

Couldn't be me. Also, that track will probably be dropping Friday as a single.

nrtn

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I know I've said some foolish things before
I know that I've been swerving on this course
A lot of shit that you just can't ignore, oh, oh, oh

Can find me somewhere writing when I'm wrong
Girl, I'm just tryna see if I beloooooooooong
Mistakes feel like a fracture in my boooooooooooooooones

giphy.gif

Honestly one of my favourite R&B songs in years. 6lack snapped.
EALL is so dope.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

the other track is a blend from a friend, unreleased =P thanks for listening tho dudes OG Kush Yeah you probably gotta tag and comment asking Lumi. Sounds familiar but I've heard a couple different flips/edits of that track.

dope, gracias. bless up

the fuck is he talking about? this man is like quadruple platinum and he's almost 30 years old, sampling law being fucked up can't possibly be news to him in 2019 right?

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

can you imagine almost getting washed away in your car and then having Trae roll up in like an F-350 and save your ass? no wonder the city named a whole day after him, what a cool dude

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
First time listening the blank face ep and damn.

I can see why people think crash talk is disappointing if it's following this up.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it's a better pop album than Kelsey Lu's Blood I'll be impressed.
She played about 6-8 new songs at the gig, and they run the gamut from very hip-hop inspired to conventional pop song to sparsely arranged ballads. There's a lot more instruments (including a cello though I don't know if that was just for the gig), but whatever she played was great.

She played a track called "Magdalene" that seems to be the title track of the record. There was also a ballad of heartbreak and a more conventional pop track that I'm calling "Make a Wish." It was amazing and I'm really curious to hear the CDQ versions of these tracks.

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
She played about 6-8 new songs at the gig, and they run the gamut from very hip-hop inspired to conventional pop song to sparsely arranged ballads. There's a lot more instruments (including a cello though I don't know if that was just for the gig), but whatever she played was great.

She played a track called "Magdalene" that seems to be the title track of the record. There was also a ballad of heartbreak and a more conventional pop track that I'm calling "Make a Wish." It was amazing and I'm really curious to hear the CDQ versions of these tracks.
hell yeah sounds awesome, i can't wait. it's been too long

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
also, some kanye snippets leaked; new body (ft. ty$ & nicki, yandhi SNL release era) and jealous (ft. post malone & justin bieber, apparently TG16 era)

they both mid

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017

Man. I think Q took the wrong lessons from Blankface underperforming.

Did it even underperform?

Edit: great interview btw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.