• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
i feel like Skrillex is underrated in this regard. he's kind of quietly released a bunch of cool weird ass records since moving off of the Scary Monsters-type sound. i wonder if he'll ever shake having Skrillex be synonymous with the stereotypical 'modern talking' dubstep thing.

his score for Spring Breakers is the best thing he ever did

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
good point lol. i didn't actually play FFXV so i have no idea wether that's good or bad, but did FFXV have limit breaks? that seems pretty key to FFVII's combat. i am legit curious as to wtf else they're gonna change non-mechanically. part of me is gonna miss that trash translation
yeah i didn't play FFXV

this a question for Koozek
FFVIIR's combat doesn't look like FFXV at all if you played latter. FFVIIR is more Kingdom Hearts/Dissidia-like and it has the Lead Battle Designer of KH/Dissidia working on it. FFXV was from a completely different team with a different combat style/feel.

FFXV did have some kinda Limit Break for the main char, yeah. If the Armiger bar filled up from doing damage you could go into an overdrive mode for a minute or so and warp from enemy to enemy quickly and slash away at them with all weapons out. They also added another even crazier form of Armiger in last year's re-release Royal Edition where it felt like its own new combat mode with a complete new move set and more timing-based combos etc.

KKKbrSg.gif

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FFVIIR's combat doesn't look like FFXV at all if you played latter. FFVIIR is more Kingdom Hearts/Dissidia-like and it has the Lead Battle Designer of KH/Dissidia working on it. FFXV was from a completely different team with a different combat style/feel.

FFXV did have some kinda Limit Break for the main char, yeah. If the Armiger bar filled up from doing damage you could go into an overdrive mode for a minute or so and warp from enemy to enemy quickly and slash away at them with all weapons out. They also added another even crazier form of Armiger in last year's re-release Royal Edition where it felt like its own new combat mode with a complete new move set and more timing-based combos etc.

KKKbrSg.gif
shit sounds terrible. can't wait til June

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
might have nabbed the full Danny stream? if the whole thing isn't up i'll throw up some clips i plucked tomorrow

lacer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this part:
If the Armiger bar filled up from doing damage you could go into an overdrive mode for a minute or so and warp from enemy to enemy quickly and slash away at them with all weapons out.

gimme back my timer bars

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
this part:
If the Armiger bar filled up from doing damage you could go into an overdrive mode for a minute or so and warp from enemy to enemy quickly and slash away at them with all weapons out.

gimme back my timer bars
huh? FFVII's Limit Breaks worked similarily, but instead filled up when you took damage, not when you did damage. and you don't have to go into the Armiger mode if you don't want to, you activate it at will when the bar is full.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
CHASETHEMONEY has a project coming out soon, lil tease of the collabs on it via his IG story

D6N7zdkW0AAzKRZ.jpg

nudy x drake x j cole sounds crazy

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
The only track I always skip on Die Lit is Love Hurts.

I'm correct in this technique, right? Song is bad

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
The only track I always skip on Die Lit is Love Hurts.

I'm correct in this technique, right? Song is bad
only song i don't like much is the one with Travis.

EDIT: oh lol, that is Love Hurt. never really looked at the song titles.

R.I.P. i also don't like that much (and Nicki's verse on Poke It Out). other than that it's a bop through and through. been bumping it daily for weeks now. i'm glad Carti eventually did click for me.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
THIS IS A BAD OPINION.

FEEL SHAME.
i thought it was dumpster fire at first but nah it's great
I've tried to listen to it sooo many times but I can't stand it.
It's one of those rare songs that sound even worse in the whip, too lol
only song i don't like much is the one with Travis.

EDIT: oh lol, that is Love Hurt. never really looked at the song titles.

R.I.P. i also don't like that much (and Nicki's verse on Poke It Out). other than that it's a bop through and through. been bumping it daily for weeks now. i'm glad Carti eventually did click for me.
I wasn't fond of R.I.P until I heard it live and went nuts with everyone. Love that track so much now

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Shoutout mental illness, shoutout mental illness
Dude if you got a mental illness, like fuckin' turn up dude
Like seriously dude, like whatever the fuck you got going on, dude
Fuckin'- you're medicated, you're not medicated dude" - Logic, probably.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
The man that wrote the suicide hotline song is making light of mental illness
sass2.png

(Who can relate? Wooo!)

Doctor Doggo

Oct 25, 2017
Man it's crazy how big of a tool box logic has turned into. Or was he always this way? I saw him like five years ago and it was a hella good time. But this was pretty much right before he was blowing up. I pretty much refuse to listen to him now cause everything he says/does makes me feel uncomfortable.

collige

Oct 31, 2017
Azealia is back at it again, starting shit with Vince of all people and talking about aborted fetus experiments and Impossible burgers

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Crazy how much supreme I saw after these dudes constantly wore or rapped about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.