Ryder9

Alt account
Banned
May 26, 2018
Just figured out that the hilarious energy vampire in What We Do In The Shadows ( Mark Proksch) was the guy from a few years back who pranked a bunch of local TV news shows with a Yo-Yo act.

0.jpg

markprokschwwdits.jpg

Also in The Office

MV5BYjNhZDQ5OGYtNmUwMy00YjM5LWEzYmEtYmI3OGUzNjkzOTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

Oct 28, 2017
Randolph and Mortimer Duke (Trading Places)
e97c58fb1f6a83d969bc69c5e0871a9c.jpg

are based on

Statler and Waldof (The Muppet Show)
giphy.gif

And here is Frank OZ, legendary Muppeteer in the aforementioned Trading Places as a cop.
Frank-Oz-700x300.jpg

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Dog Soldiers was on TV the other night and I hadn't seen it for years. The special forces dude looked so familiar to me, then it clicked, it was a younger Davos Seaworth

152519.jpg

Same thing happened a few years ago when I I rewatched Goal and realised the scout was stannis baratheon with hair

stephen-dillane-kuno-becker-goal!-2005-BPPE8K.jpg

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
This was kind of a fun one for me recently. My wife has been watching Riverdale, in which there is a character named Tall Boy:

tall-boy-riverdale-1522242602-view-0.png

His voice immediately sounded very familiar to me, but I didn't recognize him. Turns out he was:

Piccoloonlookout.png

Specifically the Ocean Dub version, among many other voice acting roles as it turns out.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Dog Soldiers was on TV the other night and I hadn't seen it for years. The special forces dude looked so familiar to me, then it clicked, it was a younger Davos Seaworth

152519.jpg

Same thing happened a few years ago when I I rewatched Goal and realised the scout was stannis baratheon with hair

stephen-dillane-kuno-becker-goal!-2005-BPPE8K.jpg
An episode of Cracker from the 90s also had him and a young John Simm as the villains

Cracker+Best+Boys.png

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
EDIT: Someone already mention Paul Freeman as Belloq in Raiders and Ivan Ooze in MMPR! :D Sorry about that!

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"Meg Mucklebones" from Ridley Scott's Legend (Tom Cruise and Tim Curry) is played by Robert Picardo. The doctor from the best Star Trek spinoff.

4JQ80ag.jpg

7XQJyzo.jpg

HiredN00bs

Oct 25, 2017
Laurel, MD
Arnold Schwarzenegger had a brief role in a made-for-television film with Lucille Ball and Art Carney in 1974:

youtu.be

Arnold Schwarzenegger & Lucille Ball "Happy Anniversary and Goodbye" 1974

Happy Anniversary and Goodbye is a 1974 American TV movie starring Lucille Ball and Art Carney as Norma and Malcolm Michaels, a middle-aged couple.Distribute...

I've seen that clip before, but the most recent time I did, I realized that Art Carney had a small role in one of Schwarzenegger's films almost 20 years later:

sprsk

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
iF160hT.png

Drunk dude at the end of Van Wilder played by Aaron Paul from Breaking Bad.

Jun 17, 2019
This was kind of a fun one for me recently. My wife has been watching Riverdale, in which there is a character named Tall Boy:

tall-boy-riverdale-1522242602-view-0.png

His voice immediately sounded very familiar to me, but I didn't recognize him. Turns out he was:

Piccoloonlookout.png

Specifically the Ocean Dub version, among many other voice acting roles as it turns out.

This actor is Scott McNeil. You may know him as:

Wolverine from Xmen evolution
Duo from gundam wing
Koga from Inu Yasha
Graham from gundam 00
And more famously in Beast Wars Transformers as

Waspinator
Rattrap
Silver bolt
And, of course Dinobot

He's done way too many voices to count

Oh and he wasthe first Hoenhime in Full metal alchemist.

Deleted member 984

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Before Hank tried to take down his brother-in-law he was rolling with Mulder.

tumblr_l8e6uldIv11qznwfoo1_1280.jpg

Most of the Breaking Bad cast were in X-Files.

carlosrox

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver BC
Uncle Rico (John Gries) was in Terrorvision from the 80s...
hdmcyixkmvi11.jpg

TerrorVisionCap_00004.jpg

He's also the Wolfman (human version at least, doubt he wore the suit) in The Monster Squad.

He was also in Seinfeld as a homeless guy in 1 or 2 episodes.

Dean Norris and Bryan Cranston were both in the first episode of Pamela Anderson's V.I.P. too.
500px-vip-beretta92fsl5ccm.jpg

cranston-vip2u2cxl.png

Whoaaaaaa. What the hell!!

Jonathan Banks from Breaking Bad...

...also from Beverly Hills Cop.
ImpossibleDeepAvocet-poster.jpg

He's also in Killer Klowns from Outer Space.

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
I went blind and saw The Boys, and I honestly didn't recognize Antony Starr from Banshee... From the look to the act, he was incredible...

giphy.gif

The_jMag

Nov 1, 2017
Just found this out thanks to Cinemassacre the other day.

Sam Rockwell in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990)
BY_23StvO6pl.jpg

Justin Hammer in Iron Man 2
latest