Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
F2P account progress. 33 active days

roster
3n1T5a5.png

5* harmony unit would be nice there I guess, Himeko too. I'll level Hanya more and then keep leveling everyone above her to A6 except maybe Luka.

LCs
Qomc36R.jpg

Equilibrium 4

Reached Penacony. I guess I can try rushing to the drinking game event and get Guinaifen so Acheron has a second Nihility character that's not Luka.

Acheron's technique really helps on the maps to get rid of everything non trotter/elite in the way. If i do get Guinaifen I may try going for the new 4* LC for Acheron and give Guinaifen the GNSW. Pearls for Pela would be nice if it happens.

traveler

Oct 26, 2017
That's what I did. Blitzed the whole thing from start starting from about half a month back/last couple days of acheron banner.

Will note the drinking event can take a bit of time, although the small story playing out in it is actually one of my faves in the game. Might be a bit frustrating trying to get to the end before tuesday though depending on what your available time looks like?

I know HSR keeps events around seemingly but do they drop rewards like the 4 star selector after the event is no longer part of the current patch or something?

Acheron had to have made my new player run through the story dramatically faster lol.

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
That seems kind of nuts but I also wonder how viable it is for those us using uhhh.... less sp generous carries lol. Is Blade the only one who can pull this off?

I'm guessing you need a very low SP intensive carry for this work.

I have E1 Bronya which might open the floor up but her ability never seems to go off when I need it.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We should be getting one Robin trailer tonight and the character demo tomorrow. I think?

I'm not pulling for her, but I always get excited for the PV's. MHY always does a great job with them.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
We already got Robin's Myriad Celestia trailer. It is only the demo left.

《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」_哔哩哔哩bilibili

《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」共计4条视频,包括:《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」、日-《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」、英-《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」等,UP主更多精彩视频,请关注UP账号。

Vylash

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm legit tempted to make another account to replay the belobog story, since they still won't let us replay story missions for some reason

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
We already got Robin's Myriad Celestia trailer. It is only the demo left.

《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」_哔哩哔哩bilibili

《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」共计4条视频,包括:《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」、日-《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」、英-《崩坏:星穹铁道》千星纪游PV:「假若有一双翅膀」等,UP主更多精彩视频,请关注UP账号。
Wow, not sure why I thought that there were three (myriad, something else, and then character PV). Character PV it is!

Probably won't be up tonight then, maybe tomorrow.

Oct 28, 2017
I'm legit tempted to make another account to replay the belobog story, since they still won't let us replay story missions for some reason
A dedicated f2p second account can be very fun, especially if you use it to try out characters that your main account doesn't have. If you don't have any other games on your plate at the moment you should go for it.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I've finally hit my 300 standard selector, but I'm waiting to see what Firefly's beta kit looks in a few more days (and whether she might appreciate a Bronya E1). Otherwise, I'm highly considering picking up Clara, I've seen how she's been a really solid performer in physical PF and general FUA buffed modes. It would cover my physical DPS gap.

Abandoned my Gepard-Trends idea since it seemed more inconsistent than expected at endgame levels. I'm still good on sustains with FX and Bailu, next one I'm picking up will be when they release a 5* Gallagher-equivalent.

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
I still think it's kinda lowkey funny that in order to not make Gallagher's personal cone 'too good', they put a flat personal-only heal on it as a secondary effect, compared to the other 4* cones with more team synergy via energy regen or what have you.....when gallagher gets a free 100% action advance after ulting and thus already is healing himself?

Not to say the break effect doesn't have any 'team synergy' via more team heals when the debuffed enemy gets attacked due to break effect=heal% scaling (and potentially more damage from the burn DoT), but...yay, Gallagher will never need to heal himself and waste skill points again, I guess?

I suppose it is 'free' to eventually 5* being an MoC/PF cone, rather than full gacha, tho.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Alright, this is driving me insane. I am looking at Acheron builds and am seeing people have 90% crit rate with 200% CD AND 3200+ attack. What possible combination of relics is doing that? Best I can get is 3600 ATK with 55% CR and 115% CD. And this is with a crit rate body piece and CD substats on everything else? Help me make some sense of this

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Alright, this is driving me insane. I am looking at Acheron builds and am seeing people have 90% crit rate with 200% CD AND 3200+ attack. What possible combination of relics is doing that? Best I can get is 3600 ATK with 55% CR and 115% CD. And this is with a crit rate body piece and CD substats on everything else? Help me make some sense of this

Sig Lightcone adds another 36% CD. Depending on your setup you'd trade speed boots for attack boots.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Jade beta kit leaks are out. Doesn't seem too different from the alpha leaks.

Guess we'll see the Firefly kit shortly?

Gotchaye

Oct 27, 2017
It's mostly just a lot of substats. Possibly people are showing you in-combat stats, because 90% crit rate is more than you'd want to see out of combat with her usual relics.

But for example I've got 4357 Atk and 73.8/196.1 crit. That's a crit rate body, 11 crit rate substats, and 15 crit damage substats plus her s1. Only 8 Atk% but I have her s1 which has high base attack and then Atk% main stats on everything other than the chest. Pioneer gives another 4% CR on the stat screen.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Firefly kit

[HSR 2.3 — BETA] Firefly (5* Destruction, Fire)
Stats HP: 814 Attack: 756 Defense: 776 Speed: 92 Taunt: 125
Ascension Materials: Credit (x308000), Tatters of Thought (x15), Fragments of Impression (x15), Raging Heart (x65), Shards of Desires (x15)
Trace Materials: Credit (x3000000), Tracks of Destiny (x8), Borisin Teeth (x18), Lupitoxin Sawteeth (x69), Moon Madness Fang (x139), Lost Echo of the Shared Wish (x12), Tatters of Thought (x41), Fragments of Impression (x56), Shards of Desires (x58)

Eidolons
I Once Slumbered, in Crimson Cocoon: Ignores 15% of target's DEF when using Enhanced Skill and the Enhanced Skill does not consume Skill Points.

Falling from the Shattered Sky: While using an Enhanced Basic ATK in the Complete Combustion state, when the Enhanced Skill defeats an enemy target or causes them to be Weakness Broken, SAM immediately gains an additional turn. This effect can be triggered again after 1 turn(s).

I Will Witness, the Glow of Fireflies: While in the Complete Combustion state, SAM will be immune to Crowd Control debuffs. This effect can only be triggered 2 times per Complete Combustion.

Blooming in the Paramount Morrow: While in the Complete Combustion state, SAM's Fire RES PEN increases by 12%. When using Enhanced Basic ATK or Enhanced Skill, Weakness Break Efficiency increases by 50%.

Traces
Stats Break Effect (37.3%), Effect RES (18%), SPD (5)

Module α: Antilag Burst: While in the Complete Combustion state, Toughness is also reduced when attacking enemies without Fire Weakness, equal to 55% of the ability's original Toughness-Reducing DMG.

Module β: Self-Limiting Armor: For every 100 of SAM's ATK that exceeds 2400, increases SAM's own Break Effect by 6%, up to a maximum increase of 60%.

Module γ: Core Overload: While in the Complete Combustion state, when SAM's Break Effect is greater than or equal to 250%/360%, attacks additionally ignore 30%/40% of the target's DEF.

Skills

[Basic ATK] Order:Flare Propulsion
Deals Fire DMG equal to 50% (130%) of SAM's ATK to a single enemy.

[Skill] Order: Aerial Bombardment
Consumes HP equal to 50% of Max HP to recover a set amount of Energy equal to 50% of Max Energy. Deals Fire DMG equal to 125% (312%) of SAM's ATK to a single enemy. If the current HP is insufficient, SAM's current HP is reduced to 1 when using the Skill.

[Skill] Firefly Type-IV: Dying Star Overload
Restores HP equal to 35% of Max HP. If the enemy does not have Fire Weakness, implant Fire Weakness on a single enemy, lasting for 2 turn(s). Deals Fire DMG equal to (0.5 * Break Effect plus 240.0% (480.0%)) of SAM's ATK to a single enemy and (0.25 * Break Effect plus 120.0% (240.0%)) of SAM's ATK to adjacent enemies, for up to 360% Break Effect. Via same source

[Ultimate]
Firefly Type-IV: Complete Combustion
Cost: 240 energy.
Enters the Complete Combustion state, Advances Forward this unit's action by 100%, and gain Enhanced Basic ATK and Enhanced Skill. While in the Complete Combustion state, SPD increases by 25 (62). When using Enhanced Basic ATK and Enhanced Skill, increases DMG dealt to Weakness Broken enemies by 7.2% (14.4%), and increases Weakness Break Efficiency by 50%, lasting until the current attack ends. A Complete Combustion countdown appears on the Action Order bar. When the countdown's turn begins, SAM exits the Complete Combustion state. The countdown has its own fixed SPD of 90. While in the Complete Combustion state, SAM cannot use the Ultimate.

[Talent] Chrysalid Pyronexus
Received DMG decreases with current HP. The received DMG decrease effect reaches its maximum decrease of 20% (50%) when current HP is less than or equal to 20%. When maintaining the maximum received DMG decrease effect in the Complete Combustion state, Effect RES increases by 10% (32%).

[Technique] Δ Order: Meteoric Incineration
Leaps into the air and moves without restrictions. Lasts for 5 seconds and can be ended prematurely via a Basic ATK. When the duration ends, SAM descends and immediately attacks all enemies within a set area. When each wave begins, implants Fire Weakness on enemies without Fire Weakness, lasting for 2 turn(s). Thereafter, deals Fire DMG to all enemies equal to 200% of SAM's ATK.

[Enhanced Basic ATK] Firefly Type-IV: Pyrogenic Decimation
Restores HP equal to 20% of Max HP. Deals Fire DMG equal to 150% (310%) of SAM's ATK to a single enemy.

[Enhanced Skill] Firefly Type-IV: Dying Star Overload
Restores HP equal to 35% of Max HP. If the enemy does not have Fire Weakness, implant Fire Weakness on a single enemy, lasting for 2 turn(s). Deals Fire DMG equal to (0.5 * Break Effect plus 240.0% (480.0%)) of SAM's ATK to a single enemy and (0.25 * Break Effect plus 120.0% (240.0%)) of SAM's ATK to adjacent enemies, for up to 360% Break Effect.

I guess it was too good to be true that the technique lets her start in ultimate mode. They also took out the double buff eidolon.

ventuno

Nov 11, 2019
I think Jade's kit is calling to me more so I may just go into saving lockdown till 2.3.

Excited for the animations!

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
It already looks incredibly hard to build for firefly.

You need 3600 attack, at least 260 BE, and then CV since her attacks still scale on crit.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Loving jades kit, will probably be the star of pure fiction with kuru kuru

firefly looks good but no where near as bonkers as some of the earlier leaks were suggesting

only triggering once instead of twice as some leaks suggested makes that e2 a little less bait worthy. Still a great effect but not as crazy as it first seemed

#Jades4Jade

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
On the other hand it looks like it's still completely possible for Firefly to get up to 60-80% def ignore on her own lol.

Ascheroth

Oct 25, 2017
It already looks incredibly hard to build for firefly.

You need 3600 attack, at least 260 BE, and then CV since her attacks still scale on crit.
The way I read the kit, I don't think you'd want to actively focus on building crit and instead only focus on hitting the ATK and Break Effect breakpoints with any crit just being a nice to have. Feels like the massive inbuilt Def ignore is probably to compensate not critting.

FeD

Oct 25, 2017
I think there's gonna be a harmony that buffs
Crit rate/dmg on hp loss/gain in the future.

Raftina

Jun 27, 2020
Loving jades kit, will probably be the star of pure fiction with kuru kuru

firefly looks good but no where near as bonkers as some of the earlier leaks were suggesting

only triggering once instead of twice as some leaks suggested makes that e2 a little less bait worthy. Still a great effect but not as crazy as it first seemed

#Jades4Jade
The action advance triggers without any limit with a 1 turn cd.

You can do something like this:
  1. Firefly normal turn
  2. Firefly ult -> action advance
  3. Firefly enhanced basic -> action advance
  4. Firefly enhanced skill
  5. Bronya skill -> action advance
  6. Firefly enhanced basic -> action advance
  7. Firefly enhanced skill
  8. Robin ult -> action advance
  9. Firefly enhanced skill
  10. Bronya skill -> action advance
  11. Firefly enhanced basic -> action advance
  12. Firefly enhanced skill
I believe that is 3 enhanced basics and 4 enhanced skills in a row before any AV countdown. It may not be the best damage wise, because many of those enhanced attacks do not benefit from buffs, and both Bronya skills are used to buff the less powerful basic attack. But hey, it's always Firefly's turn.

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
So about that Firefly kit leak

She has the highest base def in the game, 2nd highest base attack, only losing to Dr Ratio, and the lowest base hp in the game lmao. With her sig LC equipped she has the highest base attack and def stat. Her sig LC also has the lowest base HP for a 5* limited LC. Calling it now, it's gonna be Xueyi's BiS LC.

She seems to be all in on Break Effect and Break DMG, almost as though Harmony MC is a must in the team which I am not liking. If you thought building Xueyi is hard, well Firefly is gonna make you think twice. I actually think her Talent trace is gonna be pretty useless for most players, especially those that already have limited sustains, unless you are going for no sustain clears. Almost Gepard level bad.

Outside of breaking it doesn't look like she's gonna be dealing any damage, unless you build her like a traditional hypercarry crit dps. Her relic builds are certainly gonna be interesting.

Gallagher already benched my E2 Luocha. Time to call Luocha "worse Gallagher".
LMAO. Rip E2 Luocha.

Cien

Oct 25, 2017
Sig Lightcone adds another 36% CD. Depending on your setup you'd trade speed boots for attack boots.

It's mostly just a lot of substats. Possibly people are showing you in-combat stats, because 90% crit rate is more than you'd want to see out of combat with her usual relics.

But for example I've got 4357 Atk and 73.8/196.1 crit. That's a crit rate body, 11 crit rate substats, and 15 crit damage substats plus her s1. Only 8 Atk% but I have her s1 which has high base attack and then Atk% main stats on everything other than the chest. Pioneer gives another 4% CR on the stat screen.

Thanks. Guess it's just luck of the relic grind then. I don't even know how people are getting these perfect relics with CD/CR substats left and right. I have never seen a relic like that, ever. Kind of demoralizing knowing I can never use a unit to their full potential.

Luap

Oct 26, 2017
I definitely called it when I predicted Firefly having a whale bait E2 like DHIL/Acheron.

My will is unbroken by tonight's leaks. Holding firm for 2.4!

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Seeing as Topaz seems ass at E0/S0, what would be a decent replacement for Ratio/Aventurine/Robin team?

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
So about that Firefly kit leak

She has the highest base def in the game, 2nd highest base attack, only losing to Dr Ratio, and the lowest base hp in the game lmao. With her sig LC equipped she has the highest base attack and def stat. Her sig LC also has the lowest base HP for a 5* limited LC. Calling it now, it's gonna be Xueyi's BiS LC.

She seems to be all in on Break Effect and Break DMG, almost as though Harmony MC is a must in the team which I am not liking. If you thought building Xueyi is hard, well Firefly is gonna make you think twice. I actually think her Talent trace is gonna be pretty useless for most players, especially those that already have limited sustains, unless you are going for no sustain clears. Almost Gepard level bad.

Outside of breaking it doesn't look like she's gonna be dealing any damage, unless you build her like a traditional hypercarry crit dps. Her relic builds are certainly gonna be interesting.

LMAO. Rip E2 Luocha.

Yeah, I always thought the dmg reduction part of the kit was the most superfluous. The HP manipulation for energy as well, especially now that it's just a flat 50% for using the skill and doesn't get affected by damage.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
really want to see what a topaz/ratio/robin/jade team looks like. Potentially just a super fast rush down team where you are constantly attacking.