Onebadlion

Oct 27, 2017
How?

This is what I'm planning to do on Friday. The race will start at 5:00 p.m. CT:

• Drink lots of water in the morning and skip breakfast
  • Should I eat tons of carbs during lunch?
  • Drink a bottle of Gatorade 1 hour before the race?
  • Secretly warm up 15 minutes before the race (some crunches in the bathroom?)

Sounds good?

Shave your entire body, including your eyebrows, and run naked. Slick aerodynamics will give you the extra millisecond edge which could make all the difference.

Yung Coconut

Oct 31, 2017
giphy.gif

lol what I thought of when I saw the thread title.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Can we get you to wear a Go Pro on your head so when you over extend trying to run too fast and face plant we'll have a good view?

OP
OP
FernandoRocker
Oct 25, 2017
México
The OP is cracking me up, @ my office I'm that fat fast guy. Worst shape of anyone in the office, and I can outrun anyone here in a 40 - 50 yard dash.

No chance I win at longer sprints though, too out of shape. We once all raced at a local park and everyone quit racing me.

(I ran sub 5 second 40s in high school)

I played Soccer for 14 years and (American) Football for 4 years up till I was 21. I'm 36 now.

FernandoRocker One of my favorite things to do is challenge younger/skinnier people than me, then smoke them..LOL
Wait a minute. Are you Aurelio? Do you live in México?

Chixdiggit

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Funny how so many seem surprised this sort of stuff goes on outside of "The Office".
There is these two old guys (one recently retired) that have schooled people at H.O.R.S.E. for years. They have made fools of many young ball players through out the years.
Also for about 2 years now people have been trying to push a MMA or Boxing match between me and another coworker. It has gone as far as fight posters being made and them trying to get the company to support it for charity.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
Funny how so many seem surprised this sort of stuff goes on outside of "The Office".
There is these two old guys (one recently retired) that have schooled people at H.O.R.S.E. for years. They have made fools of many young ball players through out the years.
Also for about 2 years now people have been trying to push a MMA or Boxing match between me and another coworker. It has gone as far as fight posters being made and them trying to get the company to support it for charity.

It was a bit different in the Air Force and I wasn't in an Office job, but we had foot races and wrestling matches. We had a younger guy known to be a good wrestler, but I beat him at work in the break room. Good times.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
How?

This is what I'm planning to do on Friday. The race will start at 5:00 p.m. CT:

• Drink lots of water in the morning and skip breakfast
  • Should I eat tons of carbs during lunch?
  • Drink a bottle of Gatorade 1 hour before the race?
  • Secretly warm up 15 minutes before the race (some crunches in the bathroom?)

Sounds good?
Gatorade ain't that effective. Skipping breakfast for no reason whatsoever. Crunches in the bathroom. Like, if this isn't trolling, it's unintentionally hilarious!

Lonewulfeus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You gotta take a shit and not wipe, the greasy disgusting crap will liquify with your sweat and provide less friction between your ass cheeks allowing you to move your legs faster. It's science!

GodofWine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Begin doing sprints daily, working from 50% pace, and repeating a 50m distance 10 times, to a 90% pace 10times. Nothing else needed, you are what you are, but at least you can condition your muscles to sprint. The best you can do is just get back to as fast as YOU are. Speed is genetic, and very hard to train (former decent sprinter in my heyday - i was just born fast)

lake

Oct 27, 2017
i've noticed that people who run with their heads down, arms trailing behind them tend to be fastest

a training montage may help too

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Sprinters usually know they're fast even when out of shape. The muscle memory and the how remain, even when I was out of shape I could still sprint easily (biggest concern be stretching properly).

Take your L and always wipe your ass.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
rub hot peppers on your genitals before the race. you will run faster than you ever have before, i guarantee it.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
I remember this episode, it won't end well for you, but it will be a valuable life lesson.

Nov 17, 2017
The OP is cracking me up, @ my office I'm that fat fast guy. Worst shape of anyone in the office, and I can outrun anyone here in a 40 - 50 yard dash.

No chance I win at longer sprints though, too out of shape. We once all raced at a local park and everyone quit racing me.

(I ran sub 5 second 40s in high school)

I played Soccer for 14 years and (American) Football for 4 years up till I was 21. I'm 36 now.

FernandoRocker One of my favorite things to do is challenge younger/skinnier people than me, then smoke them..LOL
tenor.gif