How do you feel about Among Us?

• Addictive! Play it every day.

Votes: 42 4.0%
  • Amazing!

Votes: 326 31.3%
  • Meh.

Votes: 135 13.0%
  • Never played it, but I've heard of it.

Votes: 418 40.2%
  • Absolute garbage.

Votes: 12 1.2%
  • What's Among Us?

Votes: 34 3.3%
  • A good game to play once and never again.

Votes: 74 7.1%

• Total voters

Big Powder

Oct 25, 2017
I don't think it's amazing, but I have had a lot of fun playing it here and there. It makes me want to give stuff like SpaceStation13 another try. Also wish Velvet Sundown had been developed into something more. Online video games that encourage players to roleplay as part of the gameplay are a really untapped market.

Obsonet

Nov 26, 2019
Played it for a bit and it seems kind of boring if you are a crewmate which you usually are you just do a bunch of boring tasks and hope the imposter slips up somehow.

Bigg

Oct 25, 2017
Really feels like there should be something in between "Amazing!" and "Meh."

It's fun! I think it's a very solid party game that can lead to a hilarious time with the right group of friends. Do I think it's something I'll keep playing after the excitement around it wears off in a couple months? Probably not.

Certainly worth $5 tho

Dreavus

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Jan 12, 2018
It's a lot like other physical social deduction games like Avalon or Resistance.

I found it fun to goof around and not take super seriously but I can't stomach too many of these kinds of games in a row.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
It's a game I enjoy watching much more than playing. I kinda hope it brings back that someone is an assassin MP genre though, I do loved them, but they all kinda died.

Aranjah

Oct 27, 2017
After watching it once, it seems like the kind of thing that is far more entertaining to watch than to play. The idea of playing it just seems too stressful to me.
I wouldn't ever want to be the imposter and I'd be a bad liar if I were, and I wouldn't be able to handle getting falsely accused.
But getting caught up in the hype of watching the drama unfold was pretty fun. I'd watch it again for sure.

Pedrito

Nov 4, 2017
I haven't heard of it until a week a two ago, but the recent Eurogamer/Oxbox/Dicebreaker stream was super fun to watch.
I'd like to give it a try, but few of my friends are into online gaming.

Aexact

Oct 30, 2017
This is as much a game problem as it is a player problem, but there's a massive burden of knowledge on new players that makes it very difficult to play imposter until they learn all the tasks.
Yeah while I enjoy the memes, I feel like I'm too far behind now. There's imposter specific knowledge, precise timings for tasks and faking tasks and map layout of where people come and go and shouldnt kill that's a surprisingly steep learning curve to winning such a seemingly casual game.

I was invited but everyone else in the group was pretty hardcore into the meta already. Felt like joining a fighting game where I don't know the controls, heh.

sythyx

Jun 9, 2018
It's a fun game, specially with friends

i wouldn't say it's amazing, but it's definitely not "meh"