Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Build a small "wall" monument by the border and put his ashes into the concrete mix

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
iwannalive.gif

Last edited:

Jack Remington

User requested permanent ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Real talk: it depends on whether a Republican or Democrat is in office when he kicks the bucket.

If it's a Dem, I'm hoping they don't lower any flags to half mast or even acknowledge the death. Lying in state is a complete non-starter.

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017

Replace Margaret Thatcher with Trump
Replace Scotland with Democrats (or Puerto Rico if we need to specific.)

"For three million you could buy everyone in Scotland a shovel, and we could dig a hole so deep we could hand her over to Satan personally"

Yeah that's about it.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York
I'm hoping it's of the "no one came to claim the body from the penitentiary morgue" kind of situation.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's morbidley obese, probably has dementia, and is in his 70s. He could keep over any day. There's almost no chance he's alive in 15 years.
He better not die in office or else it will be at least two decades of conspiracy theories. There will also be rightwing rioting for their martyr who was felled by the DeepState.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Sean Hannity will openly be weeping.

Melania will not be able to hold back a split second smile, which will be immediately gif'd

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
In an ideal world? A pauper's grave. A pine box in a graveyard with no headstone. Forgotten. The only attendees of his funeral his children, outcasts from proper society.

In the real world somewhere nice, but possibly secret. If not, I will happily shit on it as soon as I can.

Deleted member 2109

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know in his mind he wants the entire nation mourning and crying in the streets like when Kim Jong-Il bit it. I think the world/nation's reaction is gonna be like "eh whatever." He'll probably plan his own thing like McCain did and it will be the most petty and embarrassing funeral of all time.

GoutPatrol

Oct 30, 2017
We can get more morbid than this folks.

His children will be forced to eat the corpse. And we'll grind his bones into bread.

Mar Tuuk

Oct 31, 2017
He'll probably be buried somewhere in Washington DC or maybe even Jamaica, Queens where he was born. I can one hundred percent see a library for him somewhere in the neighborhood near his childhood home in Jamaica Estates.

Oct 25, 2017
Unless he goes down being charged by treason or something ridiculous, i imagine his funeral will probably be like any other presidential funeral, his grave will have to be somewhere private or being guarded to avoid vandalism though.

ThLunarian

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
It's going to be a mess. There will be minimal actual attendees, but the streets outside of the funeral are going to be chaos. You'll have celebratory revelers, angry protesters, and angry counter-protesters.

Depending on how far into the future it is, it may open a lot of old wounds and make people relive the current turbulent times we're living in after a period where we've moved past them.

It'll be an uncomfortable week or two in this country.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Forget burial. Let him rot in federal prison or in a ditch by the side of the road.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
stuff him and prop him up in the oval office so future presidents are reminded of what they need to fix

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Coat him in gold dust and fire him out of a cannon into the side of Trump Tower. At least that we we all get a good show, on both sides of the aisle.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
Cremated and his remains turned into gold to be sprinkled on a cheap taco bowl.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I couldn't care less.

But since you mentioned it, it'd probably be about as bustling as his inauguration, which is to say, embarrassing despite paying people to fill seats.