• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 6223

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hello, free $5 (off) Fandango IMAX upgrade code that works here for Avengers Endgame only (specifically for IMAX)!
E3AD-D29B6G-F67G

Hope whoever grabs it enjoys it!

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Don't have a code to give away, just want to state how garbage the Funimation Digital Copy app/process is. Can't even download the movie you bought onto an offline setting despite being advertised as so. They should have just suck with Ultraviolet.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Don't have a code to give away, just want to state how garbage the Funimation Digital Copy app/process is. Can't even download the movie you bought onto an offline setting despite being advertised as so. They should have just suck with Ultraviolet.
To be fair, UV is dead this summer lol. They should join MoviesAnywhere like everyone else.

Curler

Oct 26, 2017

It's a weird setup and sucks that it doesn't even link to Vudu/MA.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's a weird setup and sucks that it doesn't even link to Vudu/MA.
Apparently offline downloads is locked behind their premium service at $8 an month.

They should really not have that apply to digital copies. Otherwise, it's super scummy and easily makes them the worst digital copy provider right now.

Monkeylord

Nov 8, 2017
UK
Snoopy & Charlie Brown - The Peanuts Movie
UK Ultraviolet (It's Fox, so will only redeem on Google Play)
foxredeem.com

First to ask shall receive

Oct 31, 2017
Code incoming. Always a sucker for Decepticons.

And code incoming for Bumblebee. I knew the first person that posted this would win, because it is one of my all time favorite comic covers. Syriel woulda had it with tapping into my Soundwave love, but my love for ultimate badass Shockwave from the old comics is too powerful to ignore.

EDIT: Bah! Didn't get in before Another Day was snapped. Will hold the code until then. Good luck, my friend.

I'm about to go watch Endgame, but do I still win? If so, thanks!

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I'm about to go watch Endgame, but do I still win? If so, thanks!
He held it for you. He didn't give it to me. PhoncipleBone is a man of his word. :)

Oh and watch something from here (before midnight) for $2 in free VUDU bux.

https://www.vudu.com/content/movies...atch-Leaving-5-1/32073?cid=email&minVisible=0

Now that people have been undusted, glad to have you back AnotherDayAnotherDollar . PM incoming.

PROh1bited

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Have Canadian codes for Captain America and Chamber of Secrets.

First Canadians to quote this message gets one. First come, first serve.

When you quote, please specify which one you want.

Last edited:

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Giveaway code from US 4K UHD disc

Justice League Vs the Fatal Five

Post your favorite episode of Justice League/JLU [Other than epilogue, Because everyone loves that scene] winner will get the code by PM in about 24hrs when i pick a winner.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017

Post your favorite episode of Justice League/JLU [Other than epilogue, Because everyone loves that scene] winner will get the code by PM in about 24hrs when i pick a winner.

Well since I can't pick Epilogue I'm going with The Once and Future P2 because I crave anything Batman Beyond related.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Greatest Story Never Told

jlu_gsnt_greenlantern.gif

Strider_Blaze

Oct 28, 2017
Lancaster, CA

I'd say it would have to go to "The Cat and the Canary." Since its Black Canary's first major role in the series and how the plot manages to resolve in the end.

CDX

Oct 25, 2017
I'm here in the US and I ordered the 3D disc for Spider-man into the Spider-verse from New Zealand, it came with a digital code for the regular 2D version of the movie. Although Sony made the Bluray discs region free...

The fine print says the digital code can only be redeemed in AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND and you redeem it via sonypictures.com/auredeem

So if anyone from Australia or New Zealand wants the code for Spider-verse let me know and I'll give the code to the first person that wants it.

gave it to
Bor Gullet

Last edited:

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm here in the US and I ordered the 3D disc for Spider-man into the Spider-verse from New Zealand, it came with a digital code for the regular 2D version of the movie. Although Sony made the Bluray discs region free...

The fine print says the digital code can only be redeemed in AUSTRALIA or NEW ZEALAND and you redeem in via sonypictures.com/auredeem

So if anyone from Australia or New Zealand wants the code for Spider-verse let me know and I'll give the code to the first person that wants it.

I'll give it a shot!

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
I have a US MoviesAnywhere code for Glass

Post screenshots from shitty superhero movies. By the end of tomorrow night I will pick the "winner" and PM them the code. Only one entry per person.

And I don't care if people post from the same movie, as long as their screenshot is unique.

VeePs

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

Post screenshots from shitty superhero movies. By the end of tomorrow night I will pick the "winner" and PM them the code. Only one entry per person.

And I don't care if people post from the same movie, as long as their screenshot is unique.

x-men-origins-wolverine-1430131.jpg

God I want to forget this ever happened.

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I actively dislike this movie but the cast was good.
fantastic-four.jpg

Power Shot

Oct 27, 2017

"The Great Brain Robbery," an episode that exists solely because Michael Rosenbaum played Lex on "Smallville." Noteable for two scenes, one where Lex gets excited that he can find out who the Flash is, but when he unmasks himself he just sighs and says "[he] has no idea who this is." The second occurs in the Legion of Doom's lair, where Flash-as-Lex is invited to help rest by a femme fatale in Lex's bedroom. After adjourning together, we hear him say off-screen, "Hey, that isn't restful."

Wonderful performances by Michael Rosenbaum and Clancy Brown.

Penguin

The Mushroom Kingdom Knight
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Epilogue isn't my favorite episode oddly enough.

I think my favorite is Starcrossed 3-parter, an epic conclusion so much drama and action!

TheForgotten

Oct 27, 2017
Epilogue isn't my favorite episode oddly enough.

I think my favorite is Starcrossed 3-parter, an epic conclusion so much drama and action!

This is our winner. i love the scene when they all take off their masks and batman already knew everyone. the shock by Flash is great.

I was kinda hoping someone would pick "for the man who has everything" since i think its better than its comic that it was based on. or "This little piggy"

There are so many good episodes, and just great moments that stick in my mind. Wish WB/DC would do something like this again.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017

QmXlLX3.gif

I know not a screenshot, but, c'mon look at this!

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
This is our winner. i love the scene when they all take off their masks and batman already knew everyone. the shock by Flash is great.

I was kinda hoping someone would pick "for the man who has everything" since i think its better than its comic that it was based on. or "This little piggy"

There are so many good episodes, and just great moments that stick in my mind. Wish WB/DC would do something like this again.
Damn, I literally was reading the posts and planning on posting the man who has everything lol. Ah well. Nice giveaway!