• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Soneji

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Dragon Ball Fusions For Sakurai

Would pay to see this thread, maybe fusion can explain how he keeps getting younger.

Deus Ex: Mankind Diversity

Spoiling the title of the next Deus Ex smfh

Pacify

Oct 30, 2017
New Super Mario Odyssey Is Just Cause 4 announced for Nintendo Switch is this Frog Fractions 3?

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's almost like Switch is a relatively new console hence people are going to mention it more often. Almost none of these generated titles are actual port begging but just titles with Switch in their names.
Nice console war fodder I guess.
I have to admit. "John Carmack announced for Nintendo Switch" made me laugh though
Checks out,

This forum is rampant with Switch port begging
Care to back that up or... I haven't seen a post asking for a Switch port of something in months, let alone thread titles. And I'm on this forum pretty much daily in various topics ranging through all three console manufacturer related topics.

FelipeMGM

#Skate4
Oct 25, 2017
This bot is my new favorite comedian. Some of these could be legit HardDriveMag/Point&Clickbait pieces

Anyone else find the HDR
Do you think Shin Megami Tensei V is a real Life
Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu & Gal
Is there any Rocket League Spoiler Thread
Sony shares the most iconic video game certification
Which game comes with a non-hardware and it's the most impressively delayed to 2019?
The Switch is coming to Switch (Maybe Game Informer)
Nintendo Switch has been better than Capcom?
Your favourite Final Boss datamined by Battle Royale game?
I think I played a PS4Pro?
Capcom announces Teaser Trailer
Seriously, the best Mega Man In Yakuza 0
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - The Black Ops 4 - Three Homophobia vs. Soulsborne game for Switch; and it's too hard for you?
I think I wait for a Death (or 3 HDR)
John Carmack announced for Nintendo Switch

And this one sounds like it could totally happen around here

What are your favorite fan art following...

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
PSVR Remake for Switch?

tenor.gif

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
i thought troll threads were bannable here

you guys know the bot doesn't exist right?
Unlike those "bots" that spit out elaborate sentences and structure with scenarios on Twitter (totally fake), this seems like the short kind of gibberish that would be output by an actual bot. Bots do exist.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
"Capcom announces Teaser Trailer"

BUT FOR WHAT....FOR WHAT....???!

Truly Gargantuan

Still doesn't have a tag :'(
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rocket League Spoilers

you make an own goal at the last minute, losing the game and getting you demoted a rank/SPOILER]

Doskoi Panda

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nobody is gonna believe that these were made from real posts because phrases like 'hot take' and 'honeymoon period' aren't randomly peppered into each and every line

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Unlike those "bots" that spit out elaborate sentences and structure with scenarios on Twitter (totally fake), this seems like the short kind of gibberish that would be output by an actual bot. Bots do exist.
Sure, but calling it a Switch port beggar bot when there are just a lot of titles with Switch in their name because the console is like 1.5 years old and therefore obviously has a lot of topics and mentions is kinda disingenuous.
Like, looking at the first two lists I found like 2 or 3 actual port begging titles.
All this thread does is rassuring console warriors who throw a fit every time they have to read the word "Switch". When someone in here claims Switch port begging is still rampant I have to wonder what kind of alternate reality they come from and what threads they are visiting.