• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
yo! wtaf...like what kinda throwback is this. no way this is real....oh shit...it is.
aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
I feel like it would be an unsound strategy to bring back the Cops channel after what's happened this year.

To be real, though, I think I only miss Morgan and Adam doing X-Play. I don't care to see any other shows.

FunMouse

Apr 30, 2018
How's sessler nowadays? I remember him getting into pointless arguements with people of Twitter and going on crazy rants. If G4 does come back and Xplay with it, I don't know how I would feel about him being back lol.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Man xplay is so old now that their last GotY was Borderlands 2 (is it sad that I still remember Randh Pitchford coming onto the show and accepting the reward while going "I've been learning magic look card tricks!").

mid the Sess is in I'll watch

mightynine

Oct 25, 2017
A G4 "channel" on a steaming app, like IGN's on Pluto TV, probably makes a lot of sense.

In the end, G4 was owned by NBCUniversal, right? Peacock has "live" channels, maybe a G4 relaunch will happen there.

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
G4 kinda feels like it was a time and place channel, and social media and the internet kinda render it more moot then it once was. And like others have said, without some of the same personalities(sessler,webb) its a hard sell becoming and even harder sell. Hope for the best though, whatever that may be.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Coming back after COPS is cancelled, bold move. How are they going to fill the other 20 hours of the day now.

Pyro

God help us the mods are making weekend threads
Jul 30, 2018
United States
I loved AOTS back in the day but I wouldn't watch that kind of show now and idk how G4 would stand out in such a crowded place. And are they coming back officially (TV) or is this gonna be a Patreon /YouTube gig?

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
I guess some channel has to air 4 hours of C.O.P.S. in a day,

Would much rather have TechTV back.