• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
Never gotten a hit on bumble ever. I get regular hits on OKCupid and POF and occasional hits on tinder.

It's a bit of a waste of time I guess unless you are a stunningly handsome guy

D65

Oct 26, 2017
The trouble is with any form of online dating for men is it's a numbers game since there's so many more men than women. It's so unlikely that you'll ever get matched with someone that it's better to spam matches with everyone then unmatch the ones you're not interested in.

It's not that there are more men than women, it's that it's physically impossible for women to even read all the messages they get.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
on bumble, i feel like the woman sends the message, and then you as the man have to keep her entertained, basically reverting to if you had sent the initial message like on most other apps

Oct 27, 2017
^Okay glad it's not just me.

Also, as J2 Cool reminded me, yes, it's nearly all white women- mostly blonde. Interesting considering the diversity of the area but then again maybe the target market for this type of app doesn't gel with other ethnicities in the area. I'm not sure how it all works on the other side though either. Do they have to pay monthly for an account? It is free? Are there just very few guys on there? Etc.
I think that's the case for every major city. I'm in the Philly area and I've never seen so many in shape pretty white girls. I have no problem with that but I'm also black so I get zero matches

Oct 29, 2017
There probably is value in keeping up with the current meta, but... fuuuuuuuck.

Granted its prevalence is not 100% but there's definitely an uptick. It's popped up in discussions about bumble online as well as a recommendation for both guys and women.

Not that it's a giant hassle on the guy's side since it's pretty rare to be consistently having more than one match a day on the guy's side of things.

fallingedge

Oct 25, 2017
Tinder just feels dirty when compared to Bumble.

Bumble feels professional while Tinder just seems like a hot mess.

Fun to be had on both!

Oct 25, 2017
What's this Hinge about and how is it different than the others? Never heard of it.
Looking at the App Store shows that it maybe puts random users into conversations somehow? And it requires a $20 subscription?

It's differentiating factor used to be that it would match you with friends of friends (based on Facebook data). They got rid of that a while ago, now it's just random people, but instead of liking a profile as a whole, you specifically select either a picture, or one of the answers they wrote to one of the suggested questions as they thing you liked, and the potential match can see which bit they responded to.

And you don't need to pay for the subscription, but it gives you more options.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
The new "trend" in Bumble is to not initiate after a match but wait for the guy to use the daily extend to signal that he really is interested. Effectively making the guy make the first move anyway.

People are weird lol.

The Daily Extend thing always seemed like it smacked of desperation. Something you'd think women wouldn't be attracted to.

It's differentiating factor used to be that it would match you with friends of friends (based on Facebook data). They got rid of that a while ago, now it's just random people, but instead of liking a profile as a whole, you specifically select either a picture, or one of the answers they wrote to one of the suggested questions as they thing you liked, and the potential match can see which bit they responded to.

And you don't need to pay for the subscription, but it gives you more options.

Huh. So you can select a line of dialogue or answer you like and/or a picture? How does it form a match? Do they have to like a specific picture or line of yours too, I take it?

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. So you can select a line of dialogue or answer you like and/or a picture? How does it form a match? Do they have to like a specific picture or line of yours too, I take it?

When you're looking at a profile of someone that liked one of your things, the buttons change. Normally there's a like button next to all of the pictures and answers, and you can write a brief response, but if they already liked you there's just a single "start a conversation" button.

It's interesting that you know who has liked you before you've said you like them. It's made me much more lax about going thru and looking at profiles because I already know the number of people that have picked me.

Nov 17, 2017
on bumble, i feel like the woman sends the message, and then you as the man have to keep her entertained, basically reverting to if you had sent the initial message like on most other apps
This is why I think Bumble sucks if you're a guy. While there are exceptions to this and it only applies to straight people, it's pretty much the standard that the guy must initiate and get the girl's attention and then ask her on a date. Bumble is basically trying to swim upstream with this by trying to flip the script and reverse the roles. But like most women on the apps probably don't even know how to initiate well since they never have to and also it's just comfortable for people doing things the way they've been so it just reverts back to how it is on any other site. The difference now is there's a barrier on top of a time limit. So as a guy, why would you even want to bother with that when Tinder is literally the same thing but without the extra step?

EraldoCoil

Oct 28, 2017
Cali
Bumble is the best. Had plenty of great conversations!

Also met the most amazing woman on there and things have been amazing with her. ^_^

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
When you're looking at a profile of someone that liked one of your things, the buttons change. Normally there's a like button next to all of the pictures and answers, and you can write a brief response, but if they already liked you there's just a single "start a conversation" button.

It's interesting that you know who has liked you before you've said you like them. It's made me much more lax about going thru and looking at profiles because I already know the number of people that have picked me.

Gotcha, ok! Well that sounds interesting. I'll give a try and see. Thanks man.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Bumble is amazing as a guy. 2 years ago I would use it a lot as a counter to Tinder. Its really nice to take a passive role and let women start a conversation, really nice opening the app and seeing how many new conversations you have queued up.
Yes love seeing all those one word "hi" messages
I think that's what kills me with online dating and stick to traditional asking people out. I can't do these 1-2 word messages

Oct 27, 2017
It's not that there are more men than women, it's that it's physically impossible for women to even read all the messages they get.
How is that an issue with tinder or bumble when they can limit who they receive messages from? Even okcupid has changed so that they have to like the other person to see their message.

Woolley

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten matches but none of them ever messaged me so I gave up on that app. Seems like a waste.

Oct 29, 2017
How is that an issue with tinder or bumble when they can limit who they receive messages from? Even okcupid has changed so that they have to like the other person to see their message.

For Bumble I think it's a similar but different problem. Chances are high a woman on Bumble is going to get multiple consecutive matches every time they open the app to swipe. As a woman, do you do a second pass and ignore the matches that didn't "make the cut" or unmatch? Do you message all of them? If you do the latter and only message those who you most recently matched before swiping again, you will simply take several months to get through your queue. Meanwhile, guys will swipe for a few days until they hit their "all caught up!" cap and then just wait for indeterminate period of time for the app to finally show their profile to women.

element

Oct 27, 2017
I deleted Bumble (and all other dating swipe apps). Being reminded constantly of rejection either by not getting matches or by being ghosted when you do get a match. It takes a toll.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Bumbles for rich people, with non-creative openers. But sometimes you get someone real genuine

Also see 80% of the same people on tinder

Unless something has changed Bumble is the best dating app. I met my GF on there and it's better than all the stupid things in Tinder. I'd never pay for anything, and Tinder had so many stupid things to it.

The women I met on Bumble we're much more interesting and if it's what you're looking for more serious as well.

Honestly, Bumble is a more competitive dating app, which is why I wasted much less time on it and found much better dates there.

Jo-awn

Oct 25, 2017
New York, NY
Hahaha, yep! Had this conversation with a single buddy.
I honestly was thinking if they weren't bots that Bumble was being used as an alternate means of advertising yourself for modeling positions or something else. Especially when the Instagram account is linked.

- I asked on the last page, but how does Hinge work?

- Does anyone here use....professional pictures with a photographer on Bumble or any other dating app? I usually just put up pics of me and friends doing stuff, or whatever better pics of myself on Facebook but with seeing potential bot/models up there with high quality, from what look like professional shots, of them by the beach or in the city, makes me feel like I'm behind the curve and need to represent myself better similarly somehow?
IMHO, I don't use professional shots. It screams try-hard to me. I think 2 shots at most are fine. Models and actresses love to use their head shots/professional pics but it doesn't do anything for me because they're formal as sin if you get what I'm saying. Posing is a fixed thing whereas informal shots have more personality.

The new "trend" in Bumble is to not initiate after a match but wait for the guy to use the daily extend to signal that he really is interested. Effectively making the guy make the first move anyway.

People are weird lol.
I've never used the daily extend feature. I usually just unmatch the person an hour or 30 mins before it's up. There hasn't been anyone in particular that's made me want to extend it. It's a dumb feature for sure as it makes it the same as Tinder in the end of the day.
on bumble, i feel like the woman sends the message, and thenyou as the man have to keep her entertained, basically reverting to if you had sent the initial message like on most other apps
Agreed. The dozens of hi's, heys, and how are you messages are super low effort. I usually respond with the same effort. Women get lazy but laziness is no excuse to go the 5 second route.

I had a woman who I got matched up with state that she was disappointed that I didn't message her backwards (I wrote my bio backwards to troll women who don't read profiles and counter low effort messages). She then went on to say that it was my thing when I asked her to reciprocate. It felt like a slap in the face that I needed to entertain her. This is why I lose interest in messaging women who message with low effort.

On topic: I've had mixed success on Bumble and CMB. Much prefer them to Tinder and OKC.

Mass One

Oct 28, 2017
I've had better luck with tinder and okc. Bumble is the absolute worst. Nothing but Heys and His. Dry and low energy.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
Agreed. The dozens of hi's, heys, and how are you messages are super low effort. I usually respond with the same effort. Women get lazy but laziness is no excuse to go the 5 second route.

I had a woman who I got matched up with state that she was disappointed that I didn't message her backwards (I wrote my bio backwards to troll women who don't read profiles and counter low effort messages). She then went on to say that it was my thing when I asked her to reciprocate. It felt like a slap in the face that I needed to entertain her. This is why I lose interest in messaging women who message with low effort.

On topic: I've had mixed success on Bumble and CMB. Much prefer them to Tinder and OKC.

Had one girl who I matched with gave me the "Hi Jeff" greeting - I responded equally with "Hey Sara, how's your weekend going?" - no response. Like an hour before the time was up, in two of her pictures she had this interesting key necklace, that I was legit just curious about. I was all "Hey, before you ghost me on here, what is that and what does it go to?" And went into some details on how it looked like something I recognized elsewhere on a trip.
She's all "See this is how a conversation should go on here! All I get is 'How is your day/night/weekend going?'" and don't answer any of them."
I said, "Well....that's how You started our convo off on here. Why would I or anyone else respond differently? Isn't it normal to preface any conversation like that?". She replied that it's boring and not the same :/

We eventually smashed but yeah, it still pissed me off seeing a "lazy and no effort" response on my part get called out when she initiated that type of conversation.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018
Had one girl who I matched with gave me the "Hi Jeff" greeting - I responded equally with "Hey Sara, how's your weekend going?" - no response. Like an hour before the time was up, in two of her pictures she had this interesting key necklace, that I was legit just curious about. I was all "Hey, before you ghost me on here, what is that and what does it go to?" And went into some details on how it looked like something I recognized elsewhere on a trip.
She's all "See this is how a conversation should go on here! All I get is 'How is your day/night/weekend going?'" and don't answer any of them."
I said, "Well....that's how You started our convo off on here. Why would I or anyone else respond differently? Isn't it normal to preface any conversation like that?". She replied that it's boring and not the same :/

We eventually smashed but yeah, it still pissed me off seeing a "lazy and no effort" response on my part get called out when she initiated that type of conversation.

I get the impression women can afford to be hypocritical in this situation since they're drowning in messages.

bluehat9

Oct 25, 2017
I deleted Bumble (and all other dating swipe apps). Being reminded constantly of rejection either by not getting matches or by being ghosted when you do get a match. It takes a toll.
You and me both. It just got tiring so whatever, I gave up.

I actually like that you can select "I give up" when you delete your pof profile.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Never gotten a match or a conversation.

But it sounds like, from my women friends, that it's better for them over all. So it's fine.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Why are so many people focusing on the fact that you still have to put in an effort, of course, you do.

Having the woman message you first lets you know there is a level of interest, women practically only see profiles who have matched them, which means they are interested in talking to you over the abundant choices they have on hand. No stupid clever openers required, but you still have to be interested and have a damn personality.

Bumble is the best dating experience, it's not the spam central that Tinder is.

JetmanJay

Nov 1, 2017
I get the impression women can afford to be hypocritical in this situation since they're drowning in messages.

I mean, if I "survived" an initial match up out of the 1,000's of dudes swiping on her, and I warranted enough interest to garner her actually messaging me, then you'd think she and others would be a little less critical.
I guess that depends on how many dudes she's actually swiping and messaging to though.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Consider the fact that for many women it's not something their comfortable with messaging first (based on what many women have told me) but they much prefer the system that Bumble offers.

Tinder is a fucking onslaught of men messaging them, Bumble gives them space to actually make a choice, for many women matching you and starting a conversation can be a big deal. So yes, you need to then step up and make the next move and validate their choice by thinking you may be fun to talk to.

-COOLIO-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bumble is fine. But it's essentially tinder. The girls message first thing is kind of a farce since guys will still happily right swipe everybody but discern if they're actually interested after the girl sends the first message.

Quikies83

Oct 25, 2017
Mississippi
I hated bumble when I was single. So many girls hitting you back with one word messages before the timer expires.. When I hear "the girl will make the first connection" -- I expect more than "Hey", or "Hi". lol
Might just be me -- in fact, I remember thinking "am I being silly" about this.
It's interesting because most girls on tinder would want/expect more that just a "hey babe" "hi babe" etc.

Nov 17, 2017
Consider the fact that for many women it's not something their comfortable with messaging first (based on what many women have told me) but they much prefer the system that Bumble offers.

Tinder is a fucking onslaught of men messaging them, Bumble gives them space to actually make a choice, for many women matching you and starting a conversation can be a big deal. So yes, you need to then step up and make the next move and validate their choice by thinking you may be fun to talk to.
I think the fact that Bumble allows a way for women to filter out all the crap they tend to get on other dating sites is great. But to the last part of your post, I feel like no matter if you're a man or a woman, if you initiate with a boring and generic message, it's not good and there's no real reason the other person should jump at the chance to talk to you. Why should anyone have to "validate" someone's choice to match them? Ideally both parties should have a personality and be fun to talk to. If you're going to initiate a message, why not try to showcase that and show some real interest in the person?

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
I think the fact that Bumble allows a way for women to filter out all the crap they tend to get on other dating sites is great. But to the last part of your post, I feel like no matter if you're a man or a woman, if you initiate with a boring and generic message, it's not good and there's no real reason the other person should jump at the chance to talk to you. Why should anyone have to "validate" someone's choice to match them? Ideally both parties should have a personality and be fun to talk to. If you're going to initiate a message, why not try to showcase that and show some real interest in the person?

My point is although it's not exactly black and white, is the general standard for most women is not being the one to initiate the conversation. So it's more out of their wheelhouse. Women I've dated and my current GF from Bumble told me how often they would struggle to find something to say other than Hi and stress over it and be worried about just greeting etc.

I'd also argue most women won't require you to respond with anything more than an equivalent greeting and maybe opening the conversation up with asking how they are or something equally simple.

My point about validation is less of a "yes you need to be interesting here" and more of a "No you can't just say hi back and then put all the weight on them and be annoyed about it if they don't know how to make the next step"

Women put themselves out in a bigger way on Bumble than on Tinder, Tinder has expectations but all things considered the playing field on who can message who is even. On Bumble the start of the conversation is the first move, on Tinder it's just one of a million greetings.

So my point hopefully more clearly is to illustrate how on Bumble women are already putting themselves on the line by initiating the conversation, so it can be assumed that maybe the guy can help out and try to move the conversation along. Not everyone is good with openers, but getting a message on Bumble from a woman is not the same as messaging a woman on Tinder.

Vish

Oct 28, 2017
Has been great to me, and yields a much higher % chance of meeting up compared to Tinder. I've hooked up with 100% of the people I went on a date with too.

floridaguy954

Oct 29, 2017
Bumble did nothing for me, while tinder and OKC where far more effective.
While I was online dating, this was definitely true. In fact, Coffee Meets Bagel was the most effective for me with Tinder being a close second.

Bumble was a shit app for me but I always wondered if my race had something to do with it (black male here).

Oct 29, 2017
My point is although it's not exactly black and white, is the general standard for most women is not being the one to initiate the conversation. So it's more out of their wheelhouse. Women I've dated and my current GF from Bumble told me how often they would struggle to find something to say other than Hi and stress over it and be worried about just greeting etc.

I'd also argue most women won't require you to respond with anything more than an equivalent greeting and maybe opening the conversation up with asking how they are or something equally simple.

My point about validation is less of a "yes you need to be interesting here" and more of a "No you can't just say hi back and then put all the weight on them and be annoyed about it if they don't know how to make the next step"

Women put themselves out in a bigger way on Bumble than on Tinder, Tinder has expectations but all things considered the playing field on who can message who is even. On Bumble the start of the conversation is the first move, on Tinder it's just one of a million greetings.

So my point hopefully more clearly is to illustrate how on Bumble women are already putting themselves on the line by initiating the conversation, so it can be assumed that maybe the guy can help out and try to move the conversation along. Not everyone is good with openers, but getting a message on Bumble from a woman is not the same as messaging a woman on Tinder.

That's fair that women aren't used to the often-ridiculous set of first-message expectations that are placed on men ("Interesting and funny, should be something from their profile, thoughtful but not TOO long, engaged but not desperate, and do this hundreds of times because you'll get a 5% response rate if that"). I definitely think there's an intimidation factor in expecting women to "make the first move" when literally every other app works backwards and society at large still expects men to make the move.

I think I'm of two minds on this: for one, I'm perfectly OK with an app that values women's comforts as its first priority. In this shitty climate it's a very valuable thing. On the other, if the app advertises itself as "women make the first move", and some women are too intimidated to do that and expect the man to drive the conversation, maybe the app isn't for them. Or perhaps over time they'll get more used to the idea and eventually put themselves out more. I don't imagine the chronic "hey" or "hi" message senders are particularly successful in having engaging conversations that lead to dates, but that's just my (largely baseless) intuition.

FutureLarking

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't have much to say, but I used to work at the company that makes the Bumble app (Badoo - who also make Fiesta, HotOrNot and a few other things). As well as being the most fantastic place I've ever worked, the people there really, really care about their users and safety. Like constantly at the forefront of every decision, with tons of user research and feedback actually making its was directly back to the dev teams. The atmosphere there is infectiously positive and the whole experience of working there was like a dream... anyone in London or Moscow looking for an insane place to work should check them out.

Also you'd be amazed at the state. For every one like a guy gets a girl gets 100+, they just get completely drowned in notifications and messages usually.

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017

Oh yeah, I agree as just a general social standard, men are expected to initiate the conversation, show that they're interesting, ask the woman out on a date, etc. It's not black and white like you said as not everyone works within these confines exactly but in general that's how things go. That said, I would say that both men and women stress over and worry about initiating messages on dating apps. It's just that with the general standards of dating we operate in, if you're a guy, if you don't get over that you're not going to get many dates while if you're a woman, there's really no need to do that since guys will come to you.

So I think what ends up happening is as a guy you get Bumble thinking "oh women initiate messages here, that takes some of the pressure off" but then you realize that fundamentally, there's not really much of a difference from Tinder and other apps like it from the guy's perspective because the expectation is still the same. It's a little disappointing and I can see why some would complain about it and not feel like putting effort in if the other person is giving you a generic, boring message. Especially when you sense that there's an expectation for you to entertain them essentially. Just that sense that the person wants you to be super interesting but have little to offer of their own. I mean, why should anyone find them worth a conversation?

Personally, I just found Bumble to be a similar experience to what I got on apps like Tinder except there were more barriers. I used Tinder, OKCupid and Bumble at the same time and Bumble was definitely the most lackluster experience out of the 3. For women I can totally see the benefits. As a guy though, I think it's fundamentally worse than the other apps.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hinge has the right idea. When a girl matches with me she almost always comments on one of the answers in my Bio.

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys are deluged from a young age with opinions and tips on how to approach women, and 99% of them (including myself) are still horrible at it. Honestly it's probably a big deal for some women on Bumble to even throw out a 'hi' first. For a lot of them it's probably not laziness or low effort so much as they are inexperienced and just spit weak game.

Nikus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is it really worth it to pay for these kinds of apps? Tinder, Bumble etc. Does it increase the chances to get a match?

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah, I agree as just a general social standard, men are expected to initiate the conversation, show that they're interesting, ask the woman out on a date, etc. It's not black and white like you said as not everyone works within these confines exactly but in general that's how things go. That said, I would say that both men and women stress over and worry about initiating messages on dating apps. It's just that with the general standards of dating we operate in, if you're a guy, if you don't get over that you're not going to get many dates while if you're a woman, there's really no need to do that since guys will come to you.

So I think what ends up happening is as a guy you get Bumble thinking "oh women initiate messages here, that takes some of the pressure off" but then you realize that fundamentally, there's not really much of a difference from Tinder and other apps like it from the guy's perspective because the expectation is still the same. It's a little disappointing and I can see why some would complain about it and not feel like putting effort in if the other person is giving you a generic, boring message. Especially when you sense that there's an expectation for you to entertain them essentially. Just that sense that the person wants you to be super interesting but have little to offer of their own. I mean, why should anyone find them worth a conversation?

Personally, I just found Bumble to be a similar experience to what I got on apps like Tinder except there were more barriers. I used Tinder, OkCupid and Bumble at the same time and Bumble was definitely the most lackluster experience out of the 3. For women I can totally see the benefits. As a guy though, I think it's fundamentally worse than the other apps.

Right we look at this very differntly here though.

There are fewer barriers because on Tinder people are way more casual. Women on Bumble tend to be much more serious, I'd say 90% of my matches on Bumble led to dates pretty quickly. Because on Bumble the level of interest is shown by having a woman start the conversation. Tinder is just sending messages out into a crowd along with everyone else. It's more superficial and casual. I found the women who went on Bumble did so because they could avoid the barrage of messages on Tinder and be more selective on Bumble.

Getting a match on Bumble and then having a conversation start almost always meant I was in and a date would be happening, a match on Tinder is meaningless. You have to do more work in conversations because they can go on and on and anyone can have them.

That's fair that women aren't used to the often-ridiculous set of first-message expectations that are placed on men ("Interesting and funny, should be something from their profile, thoughtful but not TOO long, engaged but not desperate, and do this hundreds of times because you'll get a 5% response rate if that"). I definitely think there's an intimidation factor in expecting women to "make the first move" when literally every other app works backwards and society at large still expects men to make the move.

I think I'm of two minds on this: for one, I'm perfectly OK with an app that values women's comforts as its first priority. In this shitty climate it's a very valuable thing. On the other, if the app advertises itself as "women make the first move", and some women are too intimidated to do that and expect the man to drive the conversation, maybe the app isn't for them. Or perhaps over time they'll get more used to the idea and eventually put themselves out more. I don't imagine the chronic "hey" or "hi" message senders are particularly successful in having engaging conversations that lead to dates, but that's just my (largely baseless) intuition.

We're on the same page, my only perspective that differs is the bolded section.

Starting the conversation is the first move. It's easy to not read this because dating apps are a dime a dozen, but having a woman start a conversation with you is not equivalent to having a conversation on the other apps.

These women match everyone they see but on Bumble they decided out of everyone to talk to you.

So just saying Hi on Bumble is more like a woman on Tinder deciding to respond to one out of the hundred messages she already got that day and it was yours. It's a bigger although subtle difference.

Although that being said everyone has very different experience on these apps. I used Tinder back in the day before there were in app purchases and it was great. Then when I was single again I moved to Bumble because Tinder felt dumb and I hated seeing ads for The Mindy Show come up as profiles or bots obvious fake bots everywhere. So I moved over to Bumble where I found lots of success and met my previous and current GF. This was 2 years ago now though, so I'm unaware of what changes have been made, although it doesnt sound like many.

Guys are deluged from a young age with opinions and tips on how to approach women, and 99% of them (including myself) are still horrible at it. Honestly it's probably a big deal for some women on Bumble to even throw out a 'hi' first. For a lot of them it's probably not laziness or low effort so much as they are inexperienced and just spit weak game.

This is how I felt as well, and my GF now told me as much.

Doober

Banned
Jun 10, 2018

That's exactly what I think it is. When you're not used to nor expected to make the first move, you're probably gonna suck at it.

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do you have to pay to see your matches like on Tinder and OkCupid?
Because I'd never pay for this. Ever.