• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

bangai-o

Oct 27, 2017
For example, would you be satisfied with chewing some flamin hot cheetos, but before swallowing, you replace it with some carrots?

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
It's ok to eat sweets/snacks in moderation. Eat more healthy food, snacks in moderation. Try not to drink sugar.

Using your example I would eat a serving of carrots and maybe 3-4 Cheetos as a snack.

Last edited:

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
That would be cool if you could eat a good food with a bad food and the good food would cover for the bad food when it got to your stomach. Like you could eat a carrot with an onion ring and they would travel down to your stomach, then they would get there, and the carrot would say, 'It's cool, he's with me.

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
Better than eating the food and then throwing it up. At least that way you aren't fucking up your teeth.

Clydefrog

Oct 25, 2017
Hawaii
Life Hack: gently move a Cheeto around your mouth like you are pretending it's a swab collecting saliva. it will provide you the same feeling as eating an entire bag of Cheetos without the calories!!

Tezz

Oct 27, 2017
Um... I don't think this is what OP described, but I'll only chew candy; I won't swallow.

Polioliolio

Nov 6, 2017
I've long cut out sugary sweets from my diet. I don't eat anything with added sugar.. So after some time like this, when I think about eating something like a donut or something, I think, what's the point in swallowing it? It makes you wonder why people are shoving garbage down their gullets. The point of deserts is to please right? So you get all that in your mouth, when you're chewing, and just about to swallow, if you didn't swallow, wouldn't you have gotten what you wanted? Why pack your stomach with garbage? If you have a goal to be healthy, and an ounce of discipline, you've got to wonder why it is you need to swallow that bite of brownie or whatever. Just chew it up and spit it out. Is the garbage dropping down your esophagus really the important part to getting pleasure from your desert, nevermind that you are eating something that doesn't give nutrition to your body in the first place, and have this unfortunate desire to sample poison.

So yes, I have about two or three times in the last few years, chewed up a piece of chocolate and spat it into the trash, just to satisfy this dumb ape.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
I've long cut out sugary sweets from my diet. I don't eat anything with added sugar.. So after some time like this, when I think about eating something like a donut or something, I think, what's the point in swallowing it? It makes you wonder why people are shoving garbage down their gullets. The point of deserts is to please right? So you get all that in your mouth, when you're chewing, and just about to swallow, if you didn't swallow, wouldn't you have gotten what you wanted? Why pack your stomach with garbage? If you have a goal to be healthy, and an ounce of discipline, you've got to wonder why it is you need to swallow that bite of brownie or whatever. Just chew it up and spit it out. Is the garbage dropping down your esophagus really the important part to getting pleasure from your desert, nevermind that you are eating something that doesn't give nutrition to your body in the first place, and have this unfortunate desire to sample poison.

So yes, I have about two or three times in the last few years, chewed up a piece of chocolate and spat it into the trash, just to satisfy this dumb ape.

You're still getting sugar intake when you chew up a piece of chocolate.

Drain You

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
The hell is this shit?

I mean you are probably still ingesting some crap, but thats besides the point. I would not be satisfied because the reason I am eating is because my stomach is growling.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
There is supposedly a story going around where the late Ultimate Warrior uses to take a bunch of cookies, crush them up in his hands, deeply inhale the crumbs, and then throw them away.

Drain You

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 27, 2017
Connecticut
brb going to spit out some firetruck red paste before swallowing some whole baby carrots

Hopefully you mean one of these.

gdwUsRb.jpg